Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Darts live @ Absolute Carnage, MC's Nova & Smokin'

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Darts Hi guys, hope you're all having a good Christmas / New Year holidays

Help yourselves to a recording of my set from Absolute Carnage in Nottingham on 09/12/11 - with the lyrical talents of MC's Nova and Smokin' (and someone else whose name evades me)... it was a bit of a mad set, not really planned at all and some pretty unusual stuff happened - it's definitely the first time someone has come up to the DJ booth and handed me a handful of hair it's pretty cool to be able to share a live set with you all instead of one I've just rustled up in my studio so big ups to the AC Crew for recording the sets

There's full tracklist in the zip file - I had to lean towards the happier stuff but managed to throw in a bit of freeform too

http://www.barkingmusic.co.uk/goldenretriever/darts_at_absolute_carnage_091211.zip

Enjoy, and happy new year!
Ionosphere Nice set. Shame about those people shouting a load of shit all over it.
Darts
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
Nice set. Shame about those people shouting a load of shit all over it.

c'est la vie with live recordings from gigs I guess, for some people it helps to capture the atmosphere of the night, for others it spoils the music... pleased you liked the tunes though mate!

My diary is filling up fast for 2012 - unfortunately it's with things like dentist appointments and work disciplinary hearings, so Promotors - you need to book me for your events! Give me a shout @ [email protected] and we'll sort something out
djDMS If there had to be one DJ i'd happily listen to their set without any idea of the content it'd be you Dave. I just KNOW i'm going to love it!
Darts Hopefully that's not cos I'm predictable! Maybe predictable in the good way?!

Cheers dude! Same to you!
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Darts:
My diary is filling up fast for 2012 - unfortunately it's with things like dentist appointments and work disciplinary hearings.

LOL.

Nice one Dave. Will add this to my ever lengthening list of sets I need to listen (amongst which is your 7D mix Dean!)
djDMS Maybe by next christmas eh?
wong nice 1
Darts Cheers for the feedback guys - help yourselves to a cheeky rip off of Mysterious Times by Sash!

http://soundcloud.com/darts/mysterious-times-darts-remix-free-track
wong just noticed that track on krafty radio , nice 1
PexL Hey dude, nice set one ;), This is good for christmast, haha, We need music for this holidays :D
DJ_FunDaBounce Had this set sitting on my hard drive till today. WOW!! It's been ages since I felt such vibe in a set and I actually liked the mc's. WICKED!!! Through and Through!!
Darts Thanks guys, tis a proper buzz to know folk out there are liking it

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page