Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 a rarity question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dj Tripnosis i have a question about 2 tracks and there rarity

1. I know that silk cuts 10 , to the moon and back, is fairly rare but i have a 10 " picture disc of of it, any idea's on rarity ????

2. I have 2 copies of TWO - 1 and i know that it's a pretty rare item but one of them is the one with a sleeve and and prnt on the label , the other copy is a white label of TWO - 1 , any idea's on it's rarity?

two-1 for those who don't know ( can't beleive somone wouldn't) is the world of obsession number 1 Time/Love to be by dj vinylgroover

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Lixx Well I've seen Time go for stupid money on ebay, so if you want to sell it that's the route I'd take. I know the Silk Cuts are all limited to 500 but they don't go for as much as DHSS or Juicy Cuts from my experiences.

Simon
quote:
Originally posted by Lixx:
but they don't go for as much as DHSS or Juicy Cuts from my experiences.

Yeah And In My Oppinion Silk Cuts were way better than those two labels but maybe thats just my oppinion :)

Sy.
Hard2Get I prefer DHSS and Juicy Cuts to Silk Cuts easily (especially Juicy Cuts 7, TUNE!!) :)

StrifeII silk cuts 10 i'd keep that, probably only get a tenner for it and its such a tune. as for two1, the white label could be a bootleg/repress (where'd you get it? also check the engraving on the inside of the vinyl and see what it says) and the original can as lixx said go for stupid money, if youre lucky around £50. Stupid money

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Hard2Get The best Silk Cuts is the Forgiven rip :)

Dj Tripnosis
quote:
Originally posted by Robbie Jay:
silk cuts 10 i'd keep that, probably only get a tenner for it and its such a tune. as for two1, the white label could be a bootleg/repress (where'd you get it? also check the engraving on the inside of the vinyl and see what it says) and the original can as lixx said go for stupid money, if youre lucky around £50. Stupid money

well, i'm positive it isn't a bootleg, i got it from a private retailer about two years ago along with summa of love and a bunch of rares. i checked the engraving and it's the same as the actual copy i have with the sleeve and propour label ( TWO-1-A-1-1-1 ) , there the same . hey maybe this white label will sell for big bucks let alone the other one i have, maybe i'll keep for some time though. About the silk cuts picture disc i know that they were all limeted to 500 copies but that is the usual black vinyl, my frind has a copy, this is a 10 " picture disc of silk cuts 10, i've never even heard of another one of these. Again, not a record i'm gonna be parting with. anyone have any other info ??????

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
bowzer i have the sc10 picture disc.

virus i've seen the picture disc around a few places.. but its not really a tune i'd pay the extra money for the picture disc with

"GREAT, JUST GREAT now hardcore will die! THANKS A BUNCH!!!"
Dj Tripnosis cool cool ,it definatly is one for me, top tune in my books. Whatever does ya solid

anyway, does anyone have any idea's on the two - 01 white??

bowzer its prolly just a promo of it... not really worth more/less than an original pressing. if your selling, lemme know ;)

It took 1.02 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page