Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Banging Hardtrance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Lilley Just because.

Much like the hardstyle thread, post yours.

Lilley classics

Lilley

Hard2Get

NekoShuffle

What category would that fall under? (The first track)

I'm honestly not sure if this classifies as hard trance either, apart from the really old classics everyone knows I'm not very familiar with hard trance.

There we go, that's my weak attempt to contribute.

EDIT: and this?

Hard2Get
Hard2Get In reply to Neko:
First track is just Hard Techno isn't it? Something like that. Last but one tune is really interesting, and good, never heard it before, or anything like it (within Hard Trance) melody wise for that matter.
Last tune i would say is Hard Trance yeah, just about.
NekoShuffle
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
In reply to Neko:
First track is just Hard Techno isn't it? Something like that. Last but one tune is really interesting, and good, never heard it before, or anything like it (within Hard Trance) melody wise for that matter.

Ocean Flight or Forever?
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by NekoShuffle:
quote:
In reply to Neko:

Ocean Flight or Forever?

Last but one :P The former.
Lilley Big'O cheese

Lilley way way old - try 93. Some of these were almost pre-hardtrance.

Lilley
quote:

TUNE!!!!

Haven't heard this in years
Really like the mistess of darkness track as well.

quote:
Last tune i would say is Hard Trance yeah, just about.

yeh, much prefer the original though.
Hard2Get While we are going 90's, this is easily within my top 5 from that era. Classed as Hard Trance but its completely unique really. Really don't make 'em like this anymore.

This also:

Lilley funky, the first one particularly.

If I made this thread a few hours earlier I would have put Tom X Cocaine in this one not the other.
Lilley
B-Tek Project DJ Neutropix Celtic Solstice.

It was a white label released in 2001 and limited to 200 copies. I was lucky enough to get one. It's such an amazing track.

It's not on youtube but you can hear a very poor quality sample here: http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Info?Track=STRZ2004HH (number 2).
Warnman Anthem:
Jens Lissat - The Future
Audio Warfare We really need a youtube link button on here. :P

I've got a load of Hard Trance recordings from illegal raves around 2001-2005. If anyone is interested I'll dig them out and upload them.
Hard2Get That last tune just reminded me to check if there was a better version of this on youtube yet, and there is:

And here's some more:

Audio Warfare What was that Hard Trance tune that Brisk used to rinse timestretched around 2004ish (roughly). I've got it on vinyl somewhere n all but can't think for the life of me what it was now.

Or was it Breeze...
Hard2Get http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f40Yk9Scew4

This?
Audio Warfare
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f40Yk9Scew4

This?

Nah not that one, wasn't a vocal track. Bah, I can't think... :( All my tapes are still at my parents too so I can't even clip it. Never got released as a Hardcore tune, was just a timestretch that only Breeze or Brisk played but I can't remember which one of them it was. :P
Hard2Get Haha i might not have heard it then. Although probably have if its from 2004.
Audio Warfare
quote:
Haha i might not have heard it then. Although probably have if its from 2004.

I bet you'd know what I was talking about straight away if I could find a damn clip! I'll dig out some tapes when I get the chance. :P
Audio Warfare I remembered it was Breeze and it was

& he also played a timestretch of Bloody Slut

Lilley
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
I've got a load of Hard Trance recordings from illegal raves around 2001-2005. If anyone is interested I'll dig them out and upload them.

definitely please.
Lilley
quote:

Tracid is a huge favourite of mine. From some of the songs you've made I think the same goes for you, =P

When you going to do tiefenrausch?
Lilley

Lilley

I really really really love these next two

So much so in fact that this is pretty much my favourite hard trance production of the "new style" of hard trance. love it. Never been released apparently.
Lilley Probably one of the few nights I regret more than any other. It was transmission in 08 and I was completely - I mean completely - drug****ed. Between about 12 and 5 all I can remember is someone telling me (twice) that I was jumping on peoples feet, a mate coming to tell me he'd lost all his pills (about 18 or so) and then telling me again a fair bit later that him and his gf managed to down them all and lost count, and there was a dancing elephant - take that as you will. That's pretty much it.

I missed 2 or 3 dj's that were at the very top of my want to see list, waking up about halfway through noisecontrollers set - this was back when they were decent.

So you can imagine my surprise when tonight I happen across one of the sets played by one of the dj's I missed. Jon the Baptist and Chuck-E. Here you go fellas.
http://jtbanddjchuck-e.co.uk/music/jon_the_baptist_and_dj_chucke_volume_30_live@transmission_sydney.mp3

FWIW, line up at the party was as follows
Technoboy
Noisecontrollers
The Pitcher
Bass and Ram
Kamui
Cuckie vs John The Baptist
Joop
Hard2Get Too Many Times is a really good tune. Really unique. Almost as good for the lyrics as everything else and i never pay any attention to lyrics.
Lilley

Lilley
Lilley
quote:

You're not getting away that easy
Lilley

Lilley
quote:

Oi farken!
Audio Warfare Haha sorry man, I've only just re-read this topic. I'll get them up when I get a chance. Just need to take my Hard Drive over to my Dad's and copy it off his old computer. Been meaning to grab all my old mixes off it for a while so this will give me a little push to actually get it done. :)
Beeferchiefer Totally agree with Paraphonatic. I love anything off the old Hard Trance X-Plosion albums that you can pick up pretty cheap nowadays.

Lilley Quench - Dreams

Warnman Midway - Monkey Forest (Original Mix)
Hard2Get

Just discovered. What a tune.
Lilley bouncing this bitch. definitely prefer the original though for some reason woke up with this in my head.

Lilley Ivan Carsten. Remembering the man for what he used to be. Makes me wonder what Scot Project would have done with this monster if he got his hands on it.

It took 2.06 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page