Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Knife Party

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
TheOneNOnly So has anyone listened to this duo's song releases? Many of you would know them from Pendulum: Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen. I really don't mind the songs, and quite a bit of it I can feel influences from Pendulum in terms of the overall sound of it. But, honestly, think their Pendulum stuff was much harder.

Dante I love it, especially Internet Friends and the Unison remix. Not too keen on Antidote, but that's probably due to the SHM sounding parts :p
Potts I had this on constantly when I first got the E.P... not listened to it for a while to. Internet Friends is a class track, i'd heard of a hardcore rip doing the rounds
Triquatra that antidote song is played tons here in the UK - as its at was in the top 20 last week (dropped to mid twentys now)

personally I can't stand it - its very repetative, haven't heard any of their other stuff though, will give it a listen in a mo!
Lilark Destroy them with lazers is probably my favorite of the bunch, I don't much care for the style myself though.

It took 0.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page