Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production %26 Gear talk
 Long time lurker posting a track

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
electrogen Hi i have been lurking for months now trying to figure out how to register.

Well anyhoo here is my new track.

You're My Angel (Electrogen Remix)

http://t.co/EVGA8URW

Tell us what you think
wong its took you months to figure out how to register to the site?
electrogen Yeah i looked on forum page for link but couldnt see it so today looked on the main front page and there it is under the email part
Samination based on the sample, i believe the high hats could be lowered a little
electrogen Hi cheers,
I have deleted the strackuntill i get chance to sort out the hi end freqs. I know where the prob is it was at the end when i mastered it.
electrogen Right it's been updated and uploaded again now. Link is same as before

Feel free to leave your comments

Audio Warfare Not a bad remix this fella. Love the lead when it drops but not so keen on the one in the breakdown at 1:50 - 02:10ish, just not quite on the money musically for me. Bass needs some mid-range grit for sure, it's a bit of a thin/simple sound. Overall not bad at all though man.
electrogen cheers.
you should have heard the first remix i did of it last month.

I agree with the first break where the vocals first come in with the piano. Usually i cringe if there is an off key moment but that doesnt sound right to me, i just cant put my finger on it.

Im trying to concentrate on the background stuff lately and comparing it to pro tracks. Especially the kick and bass, also my tracks are still quite muddy although not as bad as it was.
electrogen Also what do you mean with mid-range grit. Should i add a sound with more mid range stuff with distortion, or just the mid range.
Believe it or not there is 4 bassline sounds in there and 4 drum kicks.

It took 0.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page