Total online 1891
 Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Couple of new Darts bits up on t' Soundcloud (",)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Darts Hi guys, hope tings a gwarnin good for you all

Just thought I'd let you know about a couple of new tracks I've been rustling up, they're up on my Soundcloud now...

http://soundcloud.com/darts

There's one oldskool-happy style new Hardcore track and one commercial dance style track that I did for a friend as a one off... quite enjoyed it though so actually it might not be a one off after all

Have a top weekend you guyyys
Audio Warfare Nice, will check them out on Monday when I'm next in the studio man. Not heard any new tuneage from you in a while now!
Darts Nice one Gary hope at least one of them hits the spot dude! I've got about 100 unfinished projects on my pc that I can't get happy with, hopefully will be able to finish some more soon!
_Jay_ Yeah, some splendid stuff here mate. As you know, I'm quite up-to-date with your stuff courtesy of Weird Wednesdays on Krafty!

I reckon you two should work on something together.
wong such a good feelin, good track there.
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Yeah, some splendid stuff here mate. As you know, I'm quite up-to-date with your stuff courtesy of Weird Wednesdays on Krafty!

Such nice words to describe this massive understatement.
Be Happy Loving that "Such a good feeling" tune!
Audio Warfare ooo some big kicks in there too. 8) Very nice mate, even liking the Adele remix. Sock Rockin' and Drift away are especially doing it for me though man, fantastic.

quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

I'd certainly be up for that. ;)
Darts Thanks very much for the feedback, good or bad it gives me lots of encouragement to make more music

Big(ger) kicks could be really popular again, they always seem to get a good response from folk... gonna do a few more down that route this year methinks! also would love to do an AW collab some time... shame we're about as far away as we could be without one of us falling into the sea but let's not rule it out completely
wong he's just gave such a good feelin away for free people. thanks darts

It took 0.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page