Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 How was everyone's weekend%3F

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Lorenzo.Tweakn Friday i worked on my remix of Chris Ross-Dreamin'. then spoke with kesean beat on skype; he sent me all his work from 2007-2010. so i might do a free album of it.

Saturday was "FAMILY FUN DAY"; so my step dad came over(my mom & step dad are seperated) and we went up to the suburbs had some fun(food, shopping, arcade).

and i won this.

Sunday; i got paid to write a riff from a producer n i ordered pokemon fire red for $18 brand new in box on ebay.

also filled out a job application to hobby/got this week's podcast from daft.

yep im living the dream of a 18year old community college dropout that's a music producer. :D
Triquatra you look thrilled!
Lorenzo.Tweakn more like "EMILIO TAKE THE DAMN PICTURE ALREADY"
m0nst3r i learned how to play vinyl..does that count as a weekend achievement? :p

was a pretty chill one watched a lot of sport, re-dyed my hair
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Originally posted by m0nst3r:
i learned how to play vinyl..does that count as a weekend achievement? :p

was a pretty chill one watched a lot of sport, re-dyed my hair

Did you dye it flurple?
Warnman I went to a real ****ed up local Techno rave. The location was a biker pub with employees and door stewards, who looked like they've spended half of their life time in prisons... and i liked it!
The organiser kind of urged me to contact him after the event, because he really wants me to visit his events regulary .
Triquatra took my eldest swimming on saturday, cleaned the house in the afternoon ready for my mum who was visiting to meet my yongest on sunday, then sunday I went to the gym then spent the rest of the day with the family whilst they were up visiting

fairly family orientated weekend, looking forward to next weekend, might go out for a kayak
m0nst3r TheOneNOnly went more blonde hahaha :P
swansea247 it was me and the missus 5th anniversary together last saturday, would have gone out to celebrate but she got caught down with gastroenteritis so basically ended up playing miniclip games over the weekend while she was sitting on the throne. was also working sunday night.
Audio Warfare Was my brothers 30th so pretty eventful.

Friday - Went for a Thai with family/girlfriends/family friends, then went to see a Ska band (Covered in Skas) then went for drinks with another mate who was celebrating his birthday.

Saturday - I had my girlfriends mum and step dad over and cooked a meal for them as a thanks for fixing my heating, then when they left we joined up with my brother and some mates at a party in Wycombe with 3 rooms playing a mix of Reggae, Techno, Hardcore Techno, Breakcore and DnB/Jungle.

Sunday - Just chilled in with the mrs, watched some films n shizzle. :)
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Originally posted by m0nst3r:
TheOneNOnly went more blonde hahaha :P

That's not HARDCORE ENUF!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one
Archefluxx I want that Pokemon canvas haha! Remember that old image defining my life when I was 9 :D
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
I want that Pokemon canvas haha! Remember that old image defining my life when I was 9 :D

you were nine? dear god lol I was almost out of high school at that time lol
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
it was me and the missus 5th anniversary together last saturday, would have gone out to celebrate but she got caught down with gastroenteritis so basically ended up playing miniclip games over the weekend while she was sitting on the throne. was also working sunday night.

Don't be so negative!

She was producing Dubstep!
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
I want that Pokemon canvas haha! Remember that old image defining my life when I was 9 :D

i could always win you one next time im there n ship it to you. xD

It took 0.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page