Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Completely FREE album mixed by Luna C, Ponder and

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Skampy Skampy

If you like Breakbeat Hardcore & Dnb, you need to know about this album project!

From the people behind the successful Crush on Hardcore series, comes a new concept. This album is focusing soley on Breakbeat Hardcore & Dnb.

Breaking Free is mixed by Ponder, Luna-C and Skampy and is exclusively available on the 27th of April from www.breakingfreethealbum.com

For updates please 'like' the official BF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaking-Free-The-Album/209784732388084

Spread the word peoples, get sharing this status! 3 weeks and counting!

There is loads of clips of *some* of the tracks on the album if you check this facebook group here:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Breakbeat-Hardcore-Collective/173156239424096
Triquatra tasty! :D
Skampy Its worth noting, the link to the breakingfree site doesnt have any content at the moment, that will be coming very soon!

Simon Already been keeping a close eye on this for several months, can't wait
Skampy Prior to the release on the 27th of April, we'll post extremely short previews of the mixes. Starting today with a preview of Luna-C's mix followed by the final tracklistings and more previews next week... Spread the word!

http://soundcloud.com/breakingfreethealbum/hardkorenakopia-into-the-chaos
Be Happy Looking forward to this.
Breakbeat Jon Cannot wait for this!!
DJHaze Big up guys!
redwingz Very excited for this!
Skampy Here's a little preview of what you can expect on Skampy's mix. The album is available next week! Not long to go now so spread the word!

http://soundcloud.com/breakingfreethealbum/london-city-sounds
Mad Max This will be great.

The new Luna C Supaset will be great :D
Skampy Out tomorrow people!

Meanwhile, the tracklistings are up for all 3 mixes are up on the site (the very same place the album will be downloadable from tomorrow!)

www.breakingfreethealbum.com
Archefluxx You guys need to promote this as a FREE album more. There's a track on liquicity and it doesnt say its free - possibly down to it not saying that it's free that obviously on the facebook page.

Come on, guys! Thousands of people within you're reach here!!
Breakbeat Jon Grabbed this today, went straight for the Luna-C mix, as expected, fookin' awesome so far. Skampy and Ponder mixes lined up next.
Breakbeat Jon well into the Skampy mix, what can I say? Just superb. I've been reminded why I still bother with hardcore. Amazing mix. Shows that dub step type stuff can go hand in hand with hardcore too.
d.j.t.c Agreed fella. And loving skamps mix
CrushOnHardcore
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
You guys need to promote this as a FREE album more. There's a track on liquicity and it doesnt say its free - possibly down to it not saying that it's free that obviously on the facebook page.

Come on, guys! Thousands of people within you're reach here!!

Thanks for the heads up. I've added the 'free' part to the Facebook bio. I think we should be really proud to be featured on a big Youtube channel like Liquicity so I won't blame them for not posting the 'free-album-download' part. There will be a few other tracks from the album uploaded on Liquicity soon; will make sure they will post that Breaking Free is actually, free :)
Archefluxx Christening my new External Hard drive with this

On the download! Looks soo good!
djDMS Downloaded.

Can't wait to unzip it...closely followed by my trousers!
d.j.t.c
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Downloaded.
closely followed by my trousers!

haha
Simon Top, top effort guys - This is an amazing set of 3 mixes and superbly well presented...Best of all it's all totally free! Moments of quality like this do not come along often enough!
_Jay_ Breakbeat isn't my first love (and it won't always be my last [who gets it?!]), but I am looking forward to immersing myself into this lot for a few hours.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Breakbeat isn't my first love (and it won't always be my last [who gets it?!])

I do, sadly
Archefluxx
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Breakbeat isn't my first love (and it won't always be my last [who gets it?!])

I do, sadly

Oh my hahaha
Triquatra Blue Sky Day?

or is my reference to old for you youngen's? ;)
Be Happy Everyone's mix was fantastic, loved the track selection of every mix. Hoping for more Breaking Free albums in the future??
Archefluxx Ponders mix was very good, a few tracks were amazing, but some just seemed to miss the mark for me. Chimera, Indigo, Afrika, Culture and a couple others were the ones I anticipated the most. I played this as background music for a FIFA session today and I have to say that Whizzkid intro was abysmal :D We all cringed and laughed

Luna-C's was easily my favourite, completely engaging, lots of styles and intervals which is something I enjoy in his mixes. Shame he doesnt do this kind of thing more!

Third mix was okay, Ive not given a good enough listen to yet. Never Trust Authority the Dub mix was astounding, as was Where's Your Moog's Head At - which is something Ive looked forward to.
Simon
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
I played this as background music for a FIFA session today and I have to say that Whizzkid intro was abysmal :D We all cringed and laughed

Yes, the only sickness was in my stomach as the intro played, apart from that the music was very decent.

Mad Max Thanks its wicked
meran05
quote:
Downloaded.

Can't wait to unzip it...closely followed by my trousers!

I Just wet my shorts reading that! haha

Back on Subject - Ponder disk i have yet to turn off! Luna-C disk is what i expected.

Skampy disk is next. Big-ups on the Work Guys, Massive Free Release i would hav easly paid for :)
Entity Every CD impressed me. It's no secret I'm hopelessly in love with Gavin G's 'Refresh' and I'm really happy to see it featured on CD3. His other tracks are outstanding also. Loving all 3 CD's - biggups to all involved :)
GrahamC What are the chances of getting the cover images for each CD without the text on them?

Looks amazing in the preview to print them direct onto a CD but the text gets chopped :(

Please please pretty please? I'll post pictures again like I did with Crush 4 :)
d.j.t.c
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
What are the chances of getting the cover images for each CD without the text on them?

)

ask for them here fella http://www.facebook.com/pages/Breaking-Free-The-Album/209784732388084

CrushOnHardcore
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
What are the chances of getting the cover images for each CD without the text on them?

Looks amazing in the preview to print them direct onto a CD but the text gets chopped :(

Please please pretty please? I'll post pictures again like I did with Crush 4 :)

If you give me your email address I can send them to you!
Righteous9 DLing right now... Caught you on Good Day! =)
Warnman It would definetly be worth to spend a few bucks for it. Big respect for every involved persons!
Righteous9 "Luna-C"'s on Point, "Skampy"'s Ok but nothing beats the "Kutski"!

It took 2.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page