Radio listeners 283+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Audio Warfare - Endless Sea (Big Kicks)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Audio Warfare Thought I'd have a go at making something with an oldskool Freeform big kick kinda sound.

http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare/audio-warfare-endless-sea

Probably needs a bit of polish as it's my first go at using a kick like this but would love some feedback. :)
cruelcore1 Yeah, little polish wouldn't hurt it =) I think more punchiness and offbeat-bounciness (which could be increased by punchiness, and maybe by increasing offbeat bass volume) would do.

Beautiful track dude.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Thought I'd have a go at making something with an oldskool Freeform big kick kinda sound.

Probably needs a bit of polish as it's my first go at using a kick like this but would love some feedback. :)

Good idea but i don't know how many people here speak Polish.
wong
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Thought I'd have a go at making something with an oldskool Freeform big kick kinda sound.

Ionosphere Yes. Offbeat-Bounciness increased by voluminating the punchiness of wottsitovskiness of the vladich and maximizing the thingumskivitch would make very little sense to me.... :/

So yes, as far as I can tell, a polish would work.

Anyway, I like it.
_Jay_ Quality. Really like the echoey pianoy part of the breakdown. It's got - as has the end part of that clip - a twisted, fairground kind of trippyness to it. I like it.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
Yes. Offbeat-Bounciness increased by voluminating the punchiness of wottsitovskiness of the vladich and maximizing the thingumskivitch would make very little sense to me.... :/

So yes, as far as I can tell, a polish would work.

Anyway, I like it.

Voluminating, now that's a technical term.
v-act Amazing!
Audio Warfare Cheers guys. :) Listening back this week I think the kick and bass need a lot of work still so I'm going to take it down for now and do a bit more work on it!

quote:

:P
Hard2Get
quote:
Cheers guys. :) Listening back this week I think the kick and bass need a lot of work still so I'm going to take it down for now and do a bit more work on it!

quote:

:P

That's unfortunate, i never got to hear it.
djDMS Lucky you, it was shite!

Samination what happened to the track?
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
what happened to the track?

Someone didn't read all of the topic lol.
Audio Warfare Sorry, will put it back up as quick as I can. It just isn't sounding quite right at the mo.

quote:
Lucky you, it was shite!

You're just too old to understand what I'm trying to achieve with it. Get with the times man!
djDMS You young un's and your 'boom boom boom' racket, all sounds the same to me.

You can't call that bloody noise music.

When i were a lad....etc etc
Audio Warfare You need to listen past the obvious man, it's actually quite intricate when you listen properly. The high hats go t chh t chh t chh t chh as well and there's even some clapping.
djDMS I didn't hear much tch tch, but there was a lot of 'tut tut' sounds in there...coming from me.

And the only clapping i heard was the spontaneous round of applause when it finished!
Samination Hard2get: did you think I didnt try to read it? =P IT was all cryptic

It took 0.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2014 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page