Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 happyhardcore.com

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Darts Hi guys, I've noticed for a while now that the front page of this site hasn't been updated very much at all in recent times... definitely not with the same frequency and enthusiasm that it once was!

Anyone know if there's a reason for it? Just wondered!
whispering silvers been very busy with work in the past few years, think it finally took the best of him and can't find much time to update this site anymore.
Samination plus not having a radio station takes away alot of updates, but yea, is silver really the only onw who updates the news frontpage?
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
plus not having a radio station takes away alot of updates, but yea, is silver really the only onw who updates the news frontpage?

LOL, didn't even know the radio isnt here anymore :P I've never updated the news page, don't think i even have the ability. My moderator tools give me the ability to edit the news though.
Triquatra it won't let me edit news...odd

you can always submit news - the thing is, silver is the only one who can approve and click it up to the front page: if the news you submit isn't to do directly with happyhardcore.com it's unlikely silver will let it get on there.

basically there has been no happyhardcore.com related news, thus there is no news on the front page :/

bit of a silly monopoly to keep on it these days imo, i've always been of the opinion that the floodgates need to be opened!
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
it won't let me edit news...odd

I used to have access to the page that controls the accesses too, came with the record DB access if i remember right. Though not anymore, seems silver has changed the links.
eddiewould Why did the radio go?
Triquatra I just clicked it (for the first time in years) and it seems to be working for me...
wong
quote:
I just clicked it (for the first time in years) and it seems to be working for me...

same here, i tried it earlier in the day aswell and it worked then too, but didnt reply here as i thought there may be something that ive missed ...
D-tor I was under the impression that the radio was gone, now linking to di.fm.

Cotts and all the radio show guys from the past few months had conversations speaking of their trouble getting out of the habit of saying happyhardcore.com. I'm unfamiliar with the specifics...
Triquatra Di.fm have run the radio station for years, since like 2004?
whispering
quote:
Di.fm have run the radio station for years, since like 2004?

AFAIK the initial deal was that its hosted on DI and run in hhc.com, now it seems to be completely in DI.
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
AFAIK the initial deal was that its hosted on DI and run in hhc.com, now it seems to be completely in DI.

That is my understanding of the situation as well.
djDMS It's a pity. There's tons of news out there to share.
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
It's a pity. There's tons of news out there to share.

this!
Hard2Get I always just go straight to the forum so never noticed.
Hirschi So, where to get the latest hhc news (this forum aside)!?
djDMS Facebook or soundcloud - but you'd have to follow or subscribe to EVERYBODY to avoid missing out. Personally, i want more here so i don't have to rely on them!
latininxtc
quote:
Facebook or soundcloud - but you'd have to follow or subscribe to EVERYBODY to avoid missing out. Personally, i want more here so i don't have to rely on them!

subscribing to labels on fb is much easier. usually anything going on with any of the guys/gal from the HU crew is also posted to the HU label page.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Facebook or soundcloud - but you'd have to follow or subscribe to EVERYBODY to avoid missing out. Personally, i want more here so i don't have to rely on them!

subscribing to labels on fb is much easier. usually anything going on with any of the guys/gal from the HU crew is also posted to the HU label page.

reason I want this section to start moving again is to keep it in one place!
Hirschi Thanks, djDMS. That's what I was afraid of...making a but load of subscriptions and checking out couple of places in order to call myself vaguely informed. That sucks!
silver There is no blockgates, post what you want in news, as long as it is hardcore related I'll approve it.
Samination So they basicly only need to ask you for it? Cause alot of frontpage worthy stuff has been missed (like CD releases).

Anyways, we need some new pools like "Do you like electrocore", "do you like dubcore" or even "do you like the old core"
silver ^^^ no post directly, there is an "add news" link on the news page.

News posts without images will be approved much faster.
Triquatra I've now said I'll help out with news; I think the "add news" button sometimes gets over looked, perhaps a look at what threads are sticky and what arent (get rid of some of them that arent used) and make one called "News" - one that I can properly moderate (yes, i'll actually do some modding on it LOL) and delete any spam; any news that doesnt make the front page for whatever reason (space or time constraints) could be added to that thread and would serve as a central place for "non surprise" news?

(unless labels or artists are wanting to do a breaking news type thing, in which case, when/if i get newsmod status, they could just PM me)
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
I always just go straight to the forum so never noticed.

Same here, but i always used to go to the homepage then onto the forums, but for the last couple of years i just go straight to the forums
Triquatra well, my first piece of news is up there, but the other 2 are still waiting to be appooooovvvvved! :P
Craigavon raver
quote:
well, my first piece of news is up there, but the other 2 are still waiting to be appooooovvvvved! :P

I'll check it out then

It took 1.75 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page