Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 *FREE TUNE* AW ft. Fingaz MC - The Core Elite VIP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Audio Warfare http://soundcloud.com/audio-warfare/audio-warfare-ft-fingaz-mc-the

This is an update of an old track I did with Fingaz MC when I went under the name Bulby_G. I wanted a fresh mix of it to play in my sets so here it is! The bulk of the track is the same but with a much tougher feel overall, especially in the breakdowns.

Props to Craig at NSR (who released the original) for letting me put this out for free. Be sure to check out NSR if you don't already keep up to speed on their stuff as they're putting out some amazing material - http://nsrrecords.co.uk/news/

wong nice track that. thanks
FingazMc :D
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
:D

If you ever feel like getting on the Hardcore lyrics again give us a shout mate. ;)

quote:
Originally posted by wong:
nice track that. thanks

Cheers mate. :)
Pulse89 Awesome track, downloaded ;)
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by Pulse89:
Awesome track, downloaded ;)

Nice one mate. :)
FingazMc Played this to a few mates from work on Friday & it went down very well. Had the usual, "Is that really you?" stuff lol. Dreading work when people start asking me to freestyle every time there's a slow period lol
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:
Played this to a few mates from work on Friday & it went down very well. Had the usual, "Is that really you?" stuff lol. Dreading work when people start asking me to freestyle every time there's a slow period lol

Haha awesome. You'll be dropping some lyrics over radio 2's latest offerings before you know it. ;) Played it in Watford on Friday and it seemed to go down well man.

It took 0.81 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page