Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 worst tune ever???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Xenochrome I've seen posts for BEST...how about one for WORST?
My vote is for Technohead "Happy Birthday"...makes me want to put my head through a wall!!!

DJ Tronic "Castles" - Hixxy & UFO - Raverbaby

Actually just about everything on Raverbaby qualifies for me.. ****in yuck

andy
tronic

DJ Tronic
US Hard House/Hardcore
DJ/Producer/Remixer
Booking: [email protected]
http://www.liquidvinyldjs.com
http://www.mp3.com/djtronic
http://www.mp3.com/resistancerecordings
number2301 Heh its hard thinking of tunes I hate! I'd go for Chase by Scott Brown :(

****ing hate those lyrics!!!

-------------------------
Number 2301 is godverdomme het HARDSTE!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
toxicmusic I hate, despise and loathe

: Sy & unknown - Here comes the music - Bonkers 6

I like all the other songs on all the cd's but that makes me cringe everytime it comes on!!

"I am what I am and nothing else" M.A.D
XxXbUnnYgAlXxX now is the time that tune sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxX

Oh, Oh, i am sincerely yours the one my heart beats for the one i adore... oh oh i am sincerely yours the love that you give ive never felt befoooooooore!!! Choooooooon!!!!!
mc lyrical tranquility that tune must have the most annoying vocals ever created oh and happy birthday too

Last night and the night before... Tommyknockers knocking at my door
strychnine Brisk & Devastate - Time to Move
Hixxy ft Kinetik - Open Up Your Eyes
Scott Brown - Return to Elysium

Crack another one !!!
strychnine toytown *shudders*
how could i forget?

and toytown, the song that kicked off the bonkers series, is ACE! (steals shotgun and cocks it...)

except for return to toytown.... (shudders)

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.aZnWaSiAn.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
dj_stey_iz_ere i h8 'Now is the time' h8 that song

is any1 else on the same level
Annex *just holds his heart as his lower lip wimpers*
chase.... toytown...
you people are monsters!! monsters!!!!!

-----------------------
potatoe :)
keep on smiling
strychnine LOL Annex I didn't actually put my *real* list up, knowing that some on this board (like you) get pretty worked up over these things. Just for a laugh, though, I'll put it up now:

Force & Styles - Heart of Gold (original)
Hixxy & Sharkey - Toytown (every mix, including the "Return to")
Brisk & Trixxy - Eurolove

Enjoy!

- strychnine (the raver formerly known as speccedninja)

-----------------------
keep on smiling
Don Giovanni Who the Fu@k is Alice...dun remember who that was by...but damn that song was annoying...

acctually if u stripped the stupid vocals it might not be that bad...

also would like to add any of the serveral rmxs of Spice Girls songs :P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mcjutt the one thats sounds like it has a train in a back round i think is called stream town man that is shit

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
Haeobogoblin
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Tronic:
"Castles" - Hixxy & UFO - Raverbaby

It does get on my tits abit and sounds quite wank, but i wouldnt say the *worst* one ever!!

Ham - "dont U know" annoyes me for some reason.
I'll have to think of a few others, because i have tryed so hard to forget them, i cant remember.....

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by Annex:
*falls to his knees n cries*
the pain...

LOL annex you were always good for a larf

if anyone actually see this reply before the edit please disregard the original - i thought annex said something that he didn't and replied somewhat inappropriately

*has a quiet bitch to himself about too many people using the same damn avatar*

'hey jude'.

"GREAT, JUST GREAT now hardcore will die! THANKS A BUNCH!!!"
Xenochrome aznwasian...should have figured someone started this before...I'll run a proper search next time!

toxic djnateking, seeing as u started the thread, r we keeping it hhc related, or can it be songs from other genres aswell?

Crack another one !!!
strychnine toxic, since when do *you* ask for permission before going off-topic? :P

-strychine, it has now gone off topic now u mention it

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D
toxic this is one thread that hasnt been off topic yet .... i didnt want o be the 1st to do so

Crack another one !!!
moo_moo before you change the subject id like to add mine which drives me completely up the fluckin wall...

Original Gabber - Outrodrome

arg he sounds like a sumo wrestler havin an epi.. to bad if he shut up the back beat would be pretty good without him :P

~ eat me ~
James D i hate topics like this.
i like almost every hardcore tune.
pacific sun???!??
toytown???!?
euro love???!??
castles??!?
time 2 move??!?
open up ur eyes??!

these are all fine tunes, i love all these tunes.

most annoyin tune would have to go to happy birthday tho.

James.

strychnine ^^ I shall now be the gazillionth person on this board to say: it's all about choice though, innit? Don't we have as much right to dislike these tracks as you do to like them?

heart of gold
Toy town , and
Castles..........

I don't like...(worst)....
Wonderfall days
Blue moon
heart of gold (llorena)
your shining (bonkers 9 version)
I wanna be a hippy

Haeobogoblin ok, since it looks like nobody is going to have the balls to go off topic.....

im gonna have to go off topic even more, and say that the worst ARTIST of any type of music has to go to.....

(drumroll)

Destiny's child

ARGH!!! make me whant to go crazy and kill everyone again. :(

"Just because I have a head shaped like an amusing pile of mashed potato, doesn't mean I'm not sophisticated"
JonezyCMABC Not hardcre - a tune called **** happy. ****ing shite

strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by weba_d:
pacific sun, um force and styles i think

Come to think of it, most songs with male vocals annoy the crap out of me, with a few exceptions like You Are Everything and Pulp Shock's "Far Away". Take the F&S/Unique tracks as an example - I think some of these are great, very well-written and well-produced (like Pacific Sun) but the vocal just sounds like they recorded a guy singing in the shower *shrugs*

weba_d
quote:
Originally posted by aznwasian:
"i wanna be a hippy" by uh.... cant think of it...

officailly the worst song ****in I wanna be a hippie
*shakes his head*
what next: "I wanna be a dj"
um come to think of it plenty of songs mention that line :)

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D
Lixx Mike Wells (Technohead, Force Mass Motion) is a god, you guys don't know what you're talking about. For me the worst tunes ever are Double Dutch - Delirious, Slipmatt & Frisky - Take Care of You, and Force & Styles - Heart of Africa, I just can't stand them. Other than those, most songs are listenable in the right atmosphere

aznwasian [evil voice] I know everything! [/evil voice]

toxic
quote:
Originally posted by James D:
i hate topics like this.
i like almost every hardcore tune.
time 2 move??!?

these are all fine tunes, i love all these tunes.

i know it is an opinionative topic, but seriously, this track, its too much to handle
*puts his hands over his ears and yells, "turn it off, turn it off*

Crack another one !!!
strychnine ^^ I think if I heare "Time to Move" on its own, I'd think it was a nice, bouncy, fun track ... being a big fan of the original, though, makes it kinda hard to appreciate this version *shrugs*

Originally posted by Haeobogoblin:
ok, since it looks like nobody is going to have the balls to go off topic.....

im gonna have to go off topic even more, and say that the worst ARTIST of any type of music has to go to.....

(drumroll)

Destiny's child

ARGH!!! make me whant to go crazy and kill everyone again. :(

my vote goes for,......
Bjork, and i see shes got a new greatest hits cd out advertised on tv i don't know who would buy this shit.

Chull Follow the sun

and anything where a dodgey bird sings verse-chorus-verse, apart from stuff by Elstak.
and anything that sounds like a shitty pop tune speeded up.

Hope no one is refering to the original Now is the Time and toytown, who's ears didn't tingle when the machine gun bass rolled over a mighty PA system......

Anything from end of 96 to today.

So there.

"Hardcore will never die!"
xxhappyxx aww i like follow the sun, theres so many songs which r worse!!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
djdice worst happy hardcore song I've heard has to be Hixxy & U.F.O - Castles and worst song of any other dance genre has to be D & D's version of Maniac which is on the Dos Or Die label.

Kickin' down once again wae the dj dice
Pandora I think that Rainbow Islands is the most annoying song. Although I really like the song, I can't stand the repetition.

"I kiss your lips and close my eyes, take you away to paradise, make everybody see that I love you and you love me"
mc lyrical goin of the subject, las ketchup why in gods name would anyone buy this durge?

Last night and the night before... Tommyknockers knocking at my door
strychnine Chull: difficult though it may be for you to believe that there're people in the scene who don't like Toytown, there are. Like me, for instance - I don't like *any* of the mixes, including the original ... though I must say, I'm a big fan of the Hixxy & Trixxy remix of Now Is The Time.

mc lyrical: The Ketchup song's charting ... obviously a lot of people are willing to pay money for that crap, same as the Macarena, Hampsterdance, and a whole rack of stupid shit that the commercial labels like to torture us with, just for a larf.

:D

*Harry Diaz and the Chamber of Secrets*
toxic
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
mc lyrical: The Ketchup song's charting ... obviously a lot of people are willing to pay money for that crap, same as the Macarena, Hampsterdance, and a whole rack of stupid shit that the commercial labels like to torture us with, just for a larf.

and here i was thinking u liked the Hampsterdance song. didnt u even want sumone to do a hhc version of it?

Crack another one !!!
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by toxic:
and here i was thinking u liked the Hampsterdance song. didnt u even want sumone to do a hhc version of it?

Yeah, I did. I also wanted Fenix to at least sample it in one of his sets just to see how the crowd reacts. My mind works funny sometimes.

^^ yeah, I did. I also wanted Fenix to at least sample it in one of his sets just to see how the crowd reacts. My mind works funny sometimes.

ur messed !!

42 purple crayons aye ..... hmmm?

Crack another one !!!
Lil_Girlie Quote JonezyCMABC :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not hardcre - a tune called **** happy. ****ing shite
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amen to that.

:: shudder ::

©úrrëntP¤ð
quote:
Originally posted by Lil_Girlie:
Quote JonezyCMABC :
Not hardcre - a tune called **** happy. ****ing shite

Amen to that.

:: shudder ::

You mean - Fuzz Buzz "**** happy"

©úrrëntP¤ð F-U-C-K off

MixerMalin ok the ultimate sex track, that sucks, you cant even listen to it once without wanting to change track, god

Step left, around, and together with the right
DJ STYLUS Worst hardcore tune..........hmmmmmmmmm.......

wot about..........

Hixxy & UFO - Eternity has passed ****in sickens me....

Or if your lookin for one you all know,

definantly toytown, although i like toytown 2001 =P

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
StrifeII 'the f is goin on? youve all mentioned the cheesiest tunes of all time? wankers. cheese is WICKID

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
xxhappyxx i always used 2 hate elysium, neva used 2 get what the big deal was at all...but now i love it sucha tune!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
strychnine Elysium - what a f***ing tune! It's one of those tracks that you wanna play on your headphones again and again and try to pick out every layer, every texture, every nuance. Absolute quality

Now for another track I don't particularly like (but it's by no means the worst):

Nakatomi - Children of the Night

Originally posted by djnateking:
I've seen posts for BEST...how about one for WORST?
My vote is for Technohead "Happy Birthday"...makes me want to put my head through a wall!!!

i totally agree it proper drives me up the wall! talk about a pile of wank

pacman
quote:
my vote goes for,......
Bjork, and i see shes got a new greatest hits cd out advertised on tv i don't know who would buy this shit.

bjork is awesome: shut the **** up! you're obviously not a musician if you can't appreciate her music.

the worst song i think would have to be future set on raver baby..... what a ****ing boring song. and that trance rip on joining of the clans #7...... ****ing MAKE IT HARDCORE! but future set should be destroyed that is a terrible excuse for a tune.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by pacman:
bjork is awesome: shut the **** up! you're obviously not a musician if you can't appreciate her music.

the worst song i think would have to be future set on raver baby..... what a ****ing boring song. and that trance rip on joining of the clans #7...... ****ing MAKE IT HARDCORE! but future set should be destroyed that is a terrible excuse for a tune.

Don't be so ready to judge - I'm a musician and I can't appreciate Bjork's music :)

... and I also disagree with you on the Future Set thing - sure, I ain't a huge fan of the RB/JB style, but IMO Future Set is one of the ... well, let's just say "less weak" releases from that stable.

Here's another one I don't like: Hixxy - Starry Night <=== absolute wank of a song IMHO

* i wish i had a cool qoute*
Haeobogoblin
quote:
Elysium - what a f***ing tune! It's one of those tracks that you wanna play on your headphones again and again and try to pick out every layer, every texture, every nuance. Absolute quality

true, true

quote:
Originally posted by Pacman:

A bit of an annoying voice tho! :p

©úrrëntP¤ð
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pacman:

Don't be so ready to judge - I'm a musician and I can't appreciate Bjork's music :)

strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by one_scatterd_lil_monk_e:
force and styles - heart of gold damn that song is shite!

FINALLY!!! Someone else who doesn't like it!

*gives one_scatterd_lil_monk_e a high-5*

DJ Mouse elysium's a good track,but you have to admit it's a little overplayed
bjork's cool,totally different and unique.
heart of gold, i still like that tune,as for the kelly llorenna cover,that's another story. lets not go into that coz there's enough s**t about that already.
someone mentioned starry night....i have to disagree there i think it's mint.

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by Lixx:
*FWW-PSSHH!* Smacks you both for not realizing the greatness of that song. Booyaa!

Pfft ... that the best you got? *triple-spin-kicks Lixx for not respecting our freedom of musical taste*

quote:
Originally posted by one_scatterd_lil_monk_e:
force and styles - heart of gold damn that song is shite!

FINALLY!!! Someone else who doesn't like it!

*gives one_scatterd_lil_monk_e a high-5*

yeah fully man i really dont like it hey... haha it used to piss me off when people would put it as the best hhc track ever made and stuff!! really really anoying! i mean i would go so far as to say i would like to burn every copy of that track in the world :)

* i wish i had a cool qoute*
DJ Mouse you have to admit it's a very well written track. although ppl think of it as the best track ever there's so much more out there that they won't have heard. just coz i like it doesn't mean it's my best track. and if ya don't like it,fair play,ppl have opinions don't they

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mouse:
elysium's a good track,but you have to admit it's a little overplayed
bjork's cool,totally different and unique.
heart of gold, i still like that tune,as for the kelly llorenna cover,that's another story. lets not go into that coz there's enough s**t about that already.
someone mentioned starry night....i have to disagree there i think it's mint.

I honestly don't much like Elysium as a rave track - sure, I'll dance to it, but I appreciate it so much more as a listening track.

Heart of Gold ... I went into my reasons for not liking it about 6mths ago and got slated for it. I won't go into them again.

As for Starry Night, have you heard Waxweazle & Guitar Rob - Spread Your Wings? Awesome - Hixxy's version cannot compare.

btw, ive said it b4, and ill say it again, i dont like F&S - HoG either

Crack another one !!!
alex_g Can't believe the amount of quality tunes being recomended as 'worst ever'!!!

My personal hate is 'Hey Jude' - totally appalling - how I cringe just thinking about it!

DJ STYLUS Yeah i noticed all the top tunes are being named...

...The reason for this being the fact these tunes have bin overplayed, but think of ur reactions the 1st time you heard them! =)

So express yourself!
Ultamate I hate to be the one to bring this up but it has to be said, Anything done by SCOOTER just gives me the blues.

strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by DJ STYLUS:
...The reason for this being the fact these tunes have bin overplayed, but think of ur reactions the 1st time you heard them! =)

I hated Heart of Gold the first time I heard it. The first time I heard Toytown I nearly puked. Same with Starry Night and Time To Move and the rest.

If I like a song, that *usually* won't change - sure I'll get sick of it, but it'll come back eventually. If I don't like a song, then I don't like the song - it's *that* simple.

Roses are red, voilets are blue, im a schitzophrenic and so am i.....
Hard2Get I love Toyown, especially the Vinylgroover remix and Return To Toytown :)
And i'm quite sure nearly everyone likes or liked HoG.

Baby_Angel
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ STYLUS:

I hated Heart of Gold the first time I heard it. The first time I heard Toytown I nearly puked. Same with Starry Night and Time To Move and the rest.

If I like a song, that *usually* won't change - sure I'll get sick of it, but it'll come back eventually. If I don't like a song, then I don't like the song - it's *that* simple.

Maybe not strychnine lol!!

Roses are red, voilets are blue, im a schitzophrenic and so am i.....
Annex ok, so i've been away from this topic for some time!
(yeah so i'm not as diligent as i once was!)

anyhoo.. i.. apreciate the.. comment about bein good for a laff ... i THINK unless it was a cleverly disguised insult! in which case.. i sniffle.. and cry...

strychnine... i know this is a slight bit out of date but yeah!! with Elysium? i LOVE that freakin track.. but honestly, far better stompers to dance to at a party... but i love listening to that track.. it's SUCH a good listening track *purrs* just makes me happy hearing it.

anyhoo, i enjoy heart of gold on a pure cheesy happy basis...

I don't mind male vocals, but prefer female generally. *shrugs*
anyhoo! potatoe (yes with an e, cuz i like it that way)

-----------------------
keep on smiling
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by Annex:
anyhoo.. i.. apreciate the.. comment about bein good for a laff ... i THINK unless it was a cleverly disguised insult! in which case.. i sniffle.. and cry...

no need to cry - just take the compliment at face value

I think it's called 'the hardway (love is)' and it's well bad. Sounds like someone poured some pop on a TB-303, mashed all the buttons and then proceeded to beat their sampler with a baseball bat...

Kaffine Oh! And I didn't even think about it, but anything by scooter ;p

DJ STYLUS I've just got the 10" of bass D's Purple Pills, god it sux arse!!! I nomonate that as the worse tune in the world eva!!!!!!! Luckily i paid only £4.99 for it! =)

So express yourself!
Xenochrome I can't beleive this is still going

It took 3.62 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page