Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 The Knife

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Quicksilver Anyone like these two? I'm proud to be Swedish cause of them!

Their last album, Silent Shout, is so ****ing good! First album is quite bad, second is great and third is masterpiece! XD

Warnman All of these three videos are unable to watch in my country: welcome to the European and/or German dictatorship of 2012.
George Orwell was a bad joke!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
All of these three videos are unable to watch in my country: welcome to the European and/or German dictatorship of 2012.

I was about to say it's sween, but unless the company doesnt exist in germany, it's now allowed to show it's videos in germany
Ranzor Oh yes, I loved their Silent Shout album. (Thanks to my sister for introducing me to them.)
Quicksilver Your sister rocks! :P

quote:
All of these three videos are unable to watch in my country: welcome to the European and/or German dictatorship of 2012.

Do what I do and modify your headers in your browser. Google it. ;)
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Your sister rocks! :P

quote:

Yeah, things are getting worse and worse over here. Now another German association wants to reform the system, how artists get payed for their music that gets played in public. This will mean a huge increasement of costs especially to pubs, clubs and promoters of music events. Some of them already have announced they will close down or quit, if this increasement will not be withdrawn.

To my opinion this is a modern tricky way of censorship, only.
Samination
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Your sister rocks! :P

quote:

Yeah, things are getting worse and worse over here. Now another German association wants to reform the system, how artists get payed for their music that gets played in public. This will mean a huge increasement of costs especially to pubs, clubs and promoters of music events. Some of them already have announced they will close down or quit, if this increasement will not be withdrawn.

To my opinion this is a modern tricky way of censorship, only.

already proven throu the dutch copyright controllers that the money DO NOT return to the artists.
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
already proven throu the dutch copyright controllers that the money DO NOT return to the artists.

Of course not!
They don't even know contact details of amateurish Korean girl Pop music groups. But they ban their music, because they believe they own them or at least are in the mission to protect non-owned rights. I f**king hate this country! And our stupid politicians still tell me I'm living in a democracy? No way!

EDIT: Sorry, Quicksilver for being off-topic!

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page