Radio listeners 189+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Underground | 3rd August

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_Jay_ Struggling badly at work this morning. Need something to give me a lift. Looking forward to the next event will certainly help.

http://www.facebook.com/events/191519550965402/

Who's going? Me, Rowan, Ben are the definites that I know of from here.

Olly, you up for it?
piumaki this looks great. One time i will have to come to uk to enjoy one of these party
djDMS
Claxton Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

As I keep saying, probably the best line-up i've ever seen.
Craigavon raver Wish i was going
latininxtc Yea same here :(

I might have to make the trip to Toronto when the HU crew stops by Canada later this year
CDJay Dooooo it!

CDJay
CDJay Jay; presume you worked out that the free Cd includes "Angels in My Head"?

CDJay
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Jay; presume you worked out that the free Cd includes "Angels in My Head"?

CDJay

Woah woah woah!! Are you pulling my todger!?!
Audio Warfare Really wish I could come but I'm otherwise engaged and skint anyway. :'( Have fun guys!
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
quote:
Jay; presume you worked out that the free Cd includes "Angels in My Head"?

CDJay

Woah woah woah!! Are you pulling my todger!?!

Nope.... was done with you in mind tbh

As you'd hope/expect, all tracks are full length and properly mastered!

Tracklist is:

1: Entity & Darwin Feat. Sharkey - 21 Days
2: Fracus - Flux
3: Phenex Feat. Le Kat - Angels In My Head
4: Darwin - Kinetic Blue
5: DBL - DBL 1
6: Fracus, Chwhynny & Sam B - Rise
7: Fracus & Darwin - Come Home (Gavin G Remix)
8: Darwin & Obie Feat. Vicky Fee - We Know The Truth
9: Fracus & Darwin - Neon Lights
10: Darwin - Revamp Nation

Ticket pre-orderers get a CD. The rest we'll bring over to Toronto, in November, to hurl at the NA lot

CDJay

djDMS

Can you talk about something else please?
CDJay What a lovely day it is!

CDJay

P.S: Why aren't you coming?
Archefluxx Wish I could go to this. If I could I would, but the family's going away until the 5th and I have to look after the goddam Zoo we have here. Money is also an obstacle.

But looking forward to the 24th!!

edit:
I want that CD.
djDMS
quote:
What a lovely day it is!

CDJay

P.S: Why aren't you coming?

Work has taken a massive dump on my plans!
CDJay If you dump all over your workplace I'll lay good odds on you finding yourself free to attend.

Just a thought

CDJay
Simon You lot better give me some loving because I'm popping over from Belgium for this one!
_Jay_
quote:
Nope.... was done with you in mind tbh

As you'd hope/expect, all tracks are full length and properly mastered!

Tracklist is:

1: Entity & Darwin Feat. Sharkey - 21 Days
2: Fracus - Flux
3: Phenex Feat. Le Kat - Angels In My Head
4: Darwin - Kinetic Blue
5: DBL - DBL 1
6: Fracus, Chwhynny & Sam B - Rise
7: Fracus & Darwin - Come Home (Gavin G Remix)
8: Darwin & Obie Feat. Vicky Fee - We Know The Truth
9: Fracus & Darwin - Neon Lights
10: Darwin - Revamp Nation

Ticket pre-orderers get a CD. The rest we'll bring over to Toronto, in November, to hurl at the NA lot

CDJay

Really? How the hell do you even know a) who I am and b) that I've been desperate for that track? lol Either way, I really appreciate it.

Also - the CDs, are they sent out in the post, or just given to people on the night? I just want to make sure I don't miss out somehow. Do I simply order my ticket on TheTicketSellers site and then I'm done?
CDJay I know who you are because you post on here, and I've seen you mention that track a few times.

Don't panic, I haven't installed CCTV or harvested your thoughts whilst you sleep. Honest!

Simon: max props! Make sure you come and introduce yourself to the crew and, fascinatingly, we'll be over in your country end Sept!

CDJay
scottyd2k9 I wont be able to make it so just wondering if i buy the ticket on the trackitdown site will i still be able to get the CD an how ?

Thanks
JustIncredible Day of my 21st birthday, so tempting.
Triquatra just logged on whilst on my hols - even though I've bought the event ticket I don't think i'm going to be able to make it. We're only halfway through this holiday and I've no idea how we're going to be able to afford the petrol home - let alone a return train ticket to london!
not to mention that prices jumped from their usual 50 return, to 88 cause its mid-olympics :(
Dj Sc@r cant wait for this!
_Jay_
quote:
I know who you are because you post on here, and I've seen you mention that track a few times.

Don't panic, I haven't installed CCTV or harvested your thoughts whilst you sleep. Honest!

Well I'm impressed. Very observant.

quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
You lot better give me some loving because I'm popping over from Belgium for this one!

BEERS.
djDMS Wankers.
Simon I think I wholeheartedly agree with the last two words posted!
Owlboy83 Should be there....first rave for almost a year!!
Claxton Had a fantastic night!! Musically it was probably the best night i've been to. CLSM's new stuff sounds subloodyperb, can't wait for the album. His remix of Ordinary Ways went down a treat.

Sounded like Brisk played some good new bits too. A.Bs remix of Massenya is monsterous, tore the dancefloor apart. Another mention to a remix of 'Can you hear the silence' that Strife played; I assume it was his own version.

Overall a top night despite the rediculous drink prices of 5.30 for a can of beer.

ps. Just listening to the CD now!!
Samination God I'd love to get that CD too, but I can't go to any raves :(
scottyd2k9
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
God I'd love to get that CD too, but I can't go to any raves :(

I feel your pain !
djDMS I'm STILL upset that i couldn't go.
Simon Got the CD, it's great - The event wasn't half bad either!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
I'm STILL upset that i couldn't go.

you'll get over it ;)

I'll be getting one of those CDs eventually. That is if I make it out to Toronto in a few months!
scottyd2k9 There's been much more international interest in this than even we anticipated, and we don't want people to lose out just because of their location, so: If you are based outside of the UK (or N.America / Canada, we've got something planned for you shortly, details soon!) and you REALLY want this CD then we're happy to sell it you. You would however need to pay the same price as people in the UK are paying for their tickets, and also cover the postage. We'd say 15 was a fair figure all in. Contact us if thats what you wanna do!

If you're in the UK and you want this CD though, then we need you to support our event in August by actually being there. That, afterall, is the whole point of it :)
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by scottyd2k9:
There's been much more international interest in this than even we anticipated, and we don't want people to lose out just because of their location, so: If you are based outside of the UK (or N.America / Canada, we've got something planned for you shortly, details soon!) and you REALLY want this CD then we're happy to sell it you. You would however need to pay the same price as people in the UK are paying for their tickets, and also cover the postage. We'd say 15 was a fair figure all in. Contact us if thats what you wanna do!

If you're in the UK and you want this CD though, then we need you to support our event in August by actually being there. That, afterall, is the whole point of it :)

should I contact you or cdjay?
djDMS Wasn't it Fracus that posted that?
CDJay He's just trying to be helpful by reposting what Fracus said.

Best bet is contact Fracus via Facebook as he's handling a few instances of non UK / U.S shipping of this CD.

Props to all the DJs who played, and the ravers who travelled quite ridiculous distances (Japan? Belgium? Sweden?!) to attend. The music was fantastic all night, and it felt like the start of something great.

CDJay
djDMS
quote:
He's just trying to be helpful by reposting what Fracus said.

Best bet is contact Fracus via Facebook as he's handling a few instances of non UK / U.S shipping of this CD.

Props to all the DJs who played, and the ravers who travelled quite ridiculous distances (Japan? Belgium? Sweden?!) to attend. The music was fantastic all night, and it felt like the start of something great.

CDJay

I know, that was to Samination.
CDJay

CDJay
Samination scottyd2k9 isnt fracus? :o

omg
scottyd2k9
quote:
scottyd2k9 isnt fracus? :o

omg

Lol obviously not ahahaah !

I was just posting it :
it's from ( http://soundcloud.com/sambhu/fracus-chwhynny-sam-b-rise )
Hard2Get
quote:

omg

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you actually thought it was Fracus. And people came from Japan? That is some serious dedication.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:

omg

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or if you actually thought it was Fracus. And people came from Japan? That is some serious dedication.

Well I actually thought he was part of the gang handling stuff, bcause of his reply at first ;)
arpz Got a CD and wow, it's amazing, and for a freebie it's probably up there as the best thing I've ever received without having to pay for. Not saying that I've got the type of face that receives lots of stuff for free, but it's great anyway
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Had a fantastic night!! Musically it was probably the best night i've been to. CLSM's new stuff sounds subloodyperb, can't wait for the album. His remix of Ordinary Ways went down a treat.

Sounded like Brisk played some good new bits too. A.Bs remix of Massenya is monsterous, tore the dancefloor apart. Another mention to a remix of 'Can you hear the silence' that Strife played; I assume it was his own version.

Overall a top night despite the rediculous drink prices of 5.30 for a can of beer.

ps. Just listening to the CD now!!

5.30 for a can of beer? that is extremley ridiculus, saying they prob got a shit load of them 3 for 22 outta tescos ffs, but suppose you have to pay it as your not gonna go with out beer all night, well i sure as hell ain't anyway!

It took 2.66 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page