Total online 1825
 Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Critical Mass @ Defqon1 2012 ( Q-Dance / NL )

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CriticalMass Hey guys,

We recently played on one of the biggest festivals in The Netherlands ( Defqon1 ) and we made a cool aftermovie ..

Let me know what you think ! Thanks !

Danny / Critical Mass
silver Nice one!
The Doc That looks amazing, I have noticed old skool seems to be popular again in Holland atm, same here, what would you say?
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
That looks amazing, I have noticed old skool seems to be popular again in Holland atm, same here, what would you say?

But they were all nu-style gabber remixes of classics not the originals

And back on topic looks wicked! always wanted to go to a dutch rave and i know thunderdome are having a big event in december in amsterdam, think i'll def have to look into it
Warnman I'm really thinking about visiting the "Happy Hardcore" event in Nijmegen this October.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58324
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:
That looks amazing, I have noticed old skool seems to be popular again in Holland atm, same here, what would you say?

And back on topic looks wicked! always wanted to go to a dutch rave and i know thunderdome are having a big event in december in amsterdam, think i'll def have to look into it

That wasn't anyting to do with my question, and as Warnman has posted another Old Skool event, you might understand why I asked them!
CriticalMass
quote:

Well, the event was not really oldschool, they were 12 different stages with mainstream hardcore and hardstyle being the biggest. Out stage was the number 3 stage, being early hardcore ( the infamous 90's ) ... There are a lot of happy hardcore / 90's parties at the moment, so we are not complaining ... ;)

Hows the scene up there ?

CriticalMass But they were all nu-style gabber remixes of classics not the originals

[/quote]

The Thunderdome is quite a big one, yes .. because we used to be Thunderdome we probably will be playing there, they also have different area's from early to frenchcore, mainstream to industrial ... everything will pass by ... I also heard it will be the last time they will organise a Thunderdome ...

D-tor Looked like a sick event. Not really complaining about the Mainstream Hardcore.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by CriticalMass:

The Thunderdome is quite a big one, yes .. because we used to be Thunderdome we probably will be playing there, they also have different area's from early to frenchcore, mainstream to industrial ... everything will pass by ... I also heard it will be the last time they will organise a Thunderdome ...

[/quote]

I sinserely hope not, i know the event is called the final exam, and it did actually cross my mind if it was the last ever one, but then thought no chance, why would they stop and there to big to stop?
CriticalMass [/quote]

I sinserely hope not, i know the event is called the final exam, and it did actually cross my mind if it was the last ever one, but then thought no chance, why would they stop and there to big to stop?
[/quote]

because there are too many parties and festivals in Holland ... and they are way much bigger ( and sometimes also better ) than Thunderdome .. I think it's a pitty too, but they exists for so many years .. I think it's time to mover on .. ID&T doens't do hardcore anymore, and Thunderdome is the last ID&T hardcore thing ...

Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by CriticalMass:

[/quote]

because there are too many parties and festivals in Holland ... and they are way much bigger ( and sometimes also better ) than Thunderdome .. I think it's a pitty too, but they exists for so many years .. I think it's time to mover on .. ID&T doens't do hardcore anymore, and Thunderdome is the last ID&T hardcore thing ...

[/quote]

Def be a pity if it is the last event, and if it is i take it the cd series will stop as well?
CriticalMass I have no idea ... like I said, till now it's rumors .. we have to wait and see ..
The Doc Thanks guys just found a track I needed an id for, just because of this conversation, heard it 16 years ago on Key103

The Lawyer - Yo DJ

And also I presume The Final Exam will be a 20th anniversary special, as this was ID&T's first ever rave in 1992, which is maybe why they see it as a great way to bow out!
CriticalMass
quote:

And also I presume The Final Exam will be a 20th anniversary special, as this was ID&T's first ever rave in 1992, which is maybe why they see it as a great way to bow out!

Exactly why they are quitting ...

Craigavon raver I also take it then they will be releasing a special anniversary cd to mark 20 years aswwell?

It took 1.19 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page