Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Scooter - Music for a big night out

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc The following are even worse when you actually here them! And yes you do not need to be a genius when you read this!

Tracklist:
01 Full Moon
02 Im a Raver, Baby
03 Army of Hardcore (Radio Edit)
04 4 AM (Radio Version)
05 No Way to Hide
06 What Time Is Love
07 Overdose (Frazy)
08 Talk About Your Life
09 I Wish I Was
10 Black Betty
11 Too Much Silence
12 Last Hippie Standing
Samination The obvious style as usual I guess. Or have Scooter finally gone Rock?

anyways, I wanna hear how he butchers Black Betty :P
The Dopeman i thought scooter went down the jumpstyle route???

this has to be one for people who don't really know what hardcore is surely
wong
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:

people who don't really know what hardcore is

you use this quote a lot dont ya lol

The Dopeman yes i don't like softcore they call it hard but it isn't imho if my body dnt feel the kick then it aint hardcore lol

maybe it's because i'm scottish or maybe it's because i was brought up listening to gabber & bouncy techno (never heard of scooter till 2003 and never listened to happy/uk hardcore till 2004/5) i dunno i just love hard music lol
Audio Warfare Remember hearing some clips and actually quite liking the Trance and Psy Trance tracks. No idea what the names where. The rest where indeed terrible though.
Hard2Get
quote:
yes i don't like softcore they call it hard but it isn't imho if my body dnt feel the kick then it aint hardcore lol

maybe it's because i'm scottish or maybe it's because i was brought up listening to gabber & bouncy techno (never heard of scooter till 2003 and never listened to happy/uk hardcore till 2004/5) i dunno i just love hard music lol

They don't make Hardcore.
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
yes i don't like softcore they call it hard but it isn't imho if my body dnt feel the kick then it aint hardcore lol

They don't make Hardcore.

i know that lol thats why i said it's for people who dnt know what hardcore is i was listening to an old tape recording of one of tom wilsons forth fm/beat 106 shows and someone had recorded over part of it with one of the worst tracks i've ever heard...friends i think it was really annoying because it was recorded over the part where tom would end his show with a nice bit of hardcore and they recoreded over the whole of the other side with hixxys bonkers 8 mix thats how i got into uk hardcore
Sulphurik I do like this remix of Techno is back

It took 0.77 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page