Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 jungle drumnbass

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Xtra-C new to this board just wanderin what are peoples views on the old jungle drumnbass on this board ???
i personally love it wasnt too keen on it when i first started ravin purley into hardcore then when hardocre went sour i sort of went back to the root ie orginall hardcore/oldskool and well was able to enjoy both hardcore and jungle/drumnbass. Nothing wrong with listening to vibes and livelee then a bit of micky finn and gq
but hardcore is my first love it and it'll be my last

[url="http://www.geocities.com/jungle_techno"]
Jungle Techno
[/url]
Hard2Get Yeah you gotta love Old Skool Jungle/DnB, after all it's where HHC came from :) But i do prefer Old Skool HHC (e.g. Kniteforce, Remix) as oppose to Old Skool DnB.

Xtra-C yeah oldskool hhc is the bollox espically stuff off hectech, essential platium but i do havea real soft spot for oldskool jungle espcially the ragga tuff congo natty
I do think tho the best years for both hardcore and jungle has to be 97
The energy 97 tapepack blantenly proves that
loads of wicked wicked mc and dj's upncomins like storm whizzkid fearless skibba were all makin an impact oo the major events that year
shame we cant turn the clocks back

[url="http://www.geocities.com/jungle_techno"]
Jungle Techno
[/url]
RaverBaby69 I ****in luv jungle/drum n bass I used 2 listen 2 just hhc until about a ear ago wen i heard my m8s tapes which had mickey finn, kenny ken and nicky blackmarket on and I luved it and i now listen 2 that too!

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"
junglist_angel Yez!!!!! another junglist

I've listened to hardcore for twice as long as D&B.
But it has to be said... Jungle & Drum & Bass are almost just as amazing.

junglist_angel btw...

go have a look at this site:

www.boups.com

A friend's site that has live shows each night.
Originally it was a purely drum and bass radio, but now it's playing a lot of electro as well.
This site represents the bxl crew of junglists.

virus i like jungle thats not boring, and has stuff going on, not just dark basslines and distortion

xxhappyxx yeah i like dnb, not as good as hhc obv, but some of its cool! aphrodite ricks!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
strychnine I had a listen to the Takeover Bid (?) by Aphrodite ... how very monotonous. I mean, I like jungle, but this was just plain boring.

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
Schuby I love old skool jungle, it's where hardcore came from. I listen to hardcore and jungle, so, I think old skool jungle is cool.

It's funny because it happened!
Don Giovanni Jungle comes second to happy hardcore as one of my all time loves.

Gotta love when a dj is playing a hhc set and then throws down a jungle track in the middle somewhere hehe :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mc trev jungle is wiCKed!

hardcore uproar!!!
DJ Pathfinder i like it an spin it to influx datum , high coontrast , mist , total scinece marky

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Stevie c Jungle rocks but am more of a hardstepper myself, Drum an Bass can get a little dull after a while, seriously in to old skool though, personal fav's are spinback, stu allan, Ratpack and Ellis Dee

Your into the sound of Rebellion
Jaide i love jungle.. a lotta tek step makes me pretty happy...it's tied with the happy for me... when i'm not listening/spinning HHC.. i'm rockin the jungle

---------------------------------------------------------
DJ Jaide
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions in St.Louis
*Fully representing the Underground*
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!

Hit me up on AIM anytime: Jaide0123
Yahoo: JmeHHC
PureRave: AcidBunE

It took 0.82 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page