Radio listeners 156+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 emotional trax

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Dj_Twiggy what HHC song is the most emotional 4u? like wot 1 brings back the most memories?

in my dreams, in my dreams, in my dreams we will be together forever, flying higher.....
DJ STYLUS Seduction - Leaving the world behind

DEFINANTLY EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
Hard2Get Hmm i would have to think about that but i know 2 that definately brings back memory's :- Triple J - Follow The Sun and Tranquility by Dougal & DNA :)

DJ STYLUS Yeah i suppose the entire Bonkers 3 album brings back GREAT memories!!

Beat ya by 1second by the way =)

---------------------------------------------------
You Know Life, is all about expression.
You only live once, and your not coming back.
So express yourself!
Hard2Get Well i didn't actually remember that they were both on B3 whe i was typing, just a coinsidence i suppose :)

I wonder what would have happend if i would have posted at exactly the same time lol :P

djtommyrenegade i have a mix tpae called mixes from the underground , 1995 and 1996, brings back the most memories.

DJ Renegade aka Tommy C

thomas crossley
DJ_Solstice one that brings back one awsome memory is Scott Brown - Elysium
it was dropped at skelter's 10th birthday bash in 99, wen the breakdown came in a whole arena packed with ravers stood with thier arms in the air whistling to it........ it was truly awsome

"Horns Crew Dont Stop! Whistle Posse Pump It Up!!"
DJ-SK8 Kingsize & Eternity: U belong 2 me(DNA rmx)

this is 1 of the most painfully emotional songs for me, but i still love hearing it for that reason, and it's also just a realy good track.

Elboze to tha back ov da knees OH Jeeze!!!!!

WoRd?!!
djyogi Mines r Q-tex - angel
and i think it is vinyl grooover - i want your mind (could be wrong bout this track though, im not to sure if it is vinyl groover)

hey does anyone know the name of the track "hey jude" which was originally done by the beatles and the queen rip of bohamy rhapsody ???

i want the two tracks but dont know the names of em, thanx

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Don Giovanni Scott Brown - Elysium
Scott Brown & Gilliant Tennent - Everytime I close my Eyes
Bang! - Cloudy Daze
Bang! - Sail Away
Phosphor - What in the World (he's played this out like 2 times at parties here in winnipeg never been pressed :P)
Dune - Rainbow to the Stars
Vinlygroover - Fairytales & Angels
Vinylgroover - Rainbows
Rapido - Ultraviolet
Seduction - Leaving the world behind
Triple J - Follow The Sun
Dougal & DNA - Tranquility

As for newer tracks: Blaze - Til the day, Nimrod - Shine a Light (ya i love Nick Arnold), Brisk n Scott Brown - Chase

SOO many more tracks i can hear in my head but can't think of the names right now, have bacteria on the mind...2am and i'm in the middle of writting a microbiology paper...weee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DJ_Solstice
quote:
Originally posted by djyogi:
hey does anyone know the name of the track "hey jude" which was originally done by the beatles

yeh thats Ravers Choice 6 (or 8 i will av to check) pretty sure its 6 tho!

"Horns Crew Dont Stop! Whistle Posse Pump It Up!!"
Hard2Get The Hey Jude remix is yeah on Ravers Choice 6 done by DJ Faber.
quote:
think it is vinyl grooover - i want your mind

That was done by Hixxy (unreleased), well it was a remix of Hebegale - I Want Your Mind , Skippy & Fade ripped it and released it on Skippin Trax :)

strychnine Eko - Renegade Rewind

You know how when you hear a track it brings back memories of other times you've heard it? Well, this one brings back a lot of memories, cuz down here they play it like TEN TIMES AT EVERY FKN RAVE!!!

Mad tune, though ...

Dj Stompy - Thoughts Of You

Are all three for me :)

Sy.
happyhardcorenme4eva Discoland and i saw an angel - theese two songs bring back loads of memories for me - no wonder when my mate had theese to songs on repeat everytime i went round to his flat *sighs* those were the good old days.

Hello everybody and how do ya do, we gonna rock shake yo body we are da Scarborough crew
Rock, rock to da bet ya'll, roch, rock to da beat ya'll.
number2301 Original of Set you Free, remix of Set you Free (from Vibealite @ the Old Corn Mill) and Elysium (from the first Hardcore set I ever heard :) ).

Pure class tunes!!!

-------------------------
Number 2301 is godverdomme het HARDSTE!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
Xenochrome Paul Elstak "Rainbow In The Sky"
Force & Styles "Paradise and Dreams"

Nemesis Liquid nights- Fade and Melody classic classic CLASSIC tune!!! Contender for my fav rave tune ever! Never heard a remix though...
My Dreams - Sub ace and aura
Rainbow to the stars- Dune
Antisocial- Antisocial
Shooting star- Bang
The rave theme- techno-phobic
the exorcist tune, can't remember name or artist
World apart- Sonic boom boys

Hardcore forever!!! It really is the most innovative best music style there is!

You got whacked cuz your weak!
atomicb heart of gold (origonal mix) Discoland (any mix) eyeopener (any mix) power of love, seb - rainbow islands. And I own them all on vinyl, makes me feel so good :D

fazza breeze and styles-youre shining and defnitley elysium

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
dj_stey_iz_ere a tape wot ive got by Hixxy & Spinback called Strings of life ooo men wot a tape

is any1 else on the same level
Aerosoulz Gotta agree with nemesis on liquid night and Antisocial, but the 1 that brings back a lotta memories has 2b Together Forever (bonkers)... i had good times to that choon.

Ouch...
djyogi thanx dj solstice

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Lil_Girlie ]
Would have to be Techno Wonderland.

First Happy Hard song i eva heard... I was told to listen to it by my b/f, waaay b4 we were a thing. My friends shit all ova it and i was like, um d00d, this is kicks ass ay!

Strange how the ppl who shit on it now love Scooter... GRRRR!!!
<<Shakes fist>>
And hello, how shite duz tha Nessaja clip wanna be?!

Don Giovanni
quote:
Originally posted by Nemesis:
the exorcist tune, can't remember name or artist

that would be Trixxy - Sunrize, unless there is another track with the same opening as the movie the exorcist

'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
Nemesis Yeah don giovani, that's the one. Damn good!

Lol, lil girlie, i know exactly what you mean. Some people just don't get it.
Scooter, lol.

You got whacked cuz your weak!
flyingtoad Gotta be Force & Styles "Sunshine" & 'Field or dreams". Actually a lot of the Force & Styles stuff is.

"Were Flyin High
Were Flying Right up to the sky"
djscorch
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Hmm i would have to think about that but i know 2 that definately brings back memory's :- Triple J - Follow The Sun and Tranquility by Dougal & DNA :)

Yeah the piano bit in tranquility about 3 quarters through just makes me feel warm inside!

djscorch I don't know what its called but its the first track on the DJ Vibes tape from "The best of club kinetic pt 3 (1995)" Its an instrumental. Those were the days when LiveLee was a reasonable MC!!

djscorch Emotional? The first track i ever heard in Bowlers, which was Follow Me by Force and Styles, played by DJ STOMPY. Its Niiiiiiiiiice!

xxhappyxx Q tex power of love...so many memories!! :)

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
SHoGuN Q-Tex - Power OF Love 97
DJ Brisk & Trixxy - Eye Opener

Ultamate Most emotional song? 'I cant stop raving' by DJ Liquid

With out Harcore we are nothing
Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by Ultamate:
Most emotional song? 'I cant stop raving' by DJ Liquid

With out Harcore we are nothing

Hehe DJ Liquid :P

strychnine ^^ its funny how the "Dune" bit gets left out when people start renaming their mp3's :P

i_love_scooter its not really a hardcore song but it is hardhouse, vinylgroover - move your body. i heard it at the first rave i went to and it stuck in my head.....then i started downloading hard house trying to find the song and it was the first one i picked out of 60. i get goosebumps everytime i hear that song, it is an wicked song.

my most emotional song is dune - millions miles away....it is kinda sad and just gives the feeling of lonliness it is a top song, get it if you hasnt heard it yet

RaverBaby69 an emotional track 4 me is pacific sun performed live, and Dogal + DNA - Tranquility they all remind me of a brilliant summer with some of the greatest people :)

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"
KoKo PeBleS Some of the most emotional tracks that get to me still are
Set you free
Heart of Gold
Stay here forever
and all of the ELYSIUM mixes!!!!!

-=So stay here 4ever....we'll B together & never let U go...just need me whenever...I'm here 4-u I have 2 let U know=-

It took 2.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page