Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Buy and sell
 1 tune from NEPCDS2

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Hellfury Since discogs users dont answer and dougal kinda ignores me aswell i try to ask you guys here:

[NEPCDS2] Dougal & Mickey Skeedale ‎ Got To Go

I would like to buy the DNA Remix of Got to go in WAV quality
carldj90 Did you try TrackItDown?
Samination Are you trolling him? :P
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Are you trolling him? :P

Samination my reply was actually to carl, because I have yet to see any Essential or New Essential to appear digitally (other than Metropolis - Liquid Nigths)
DJ Hellfury i know sami. i should have marked "trolling" because that word is misused in this case, true trolling is not obvious like in carls case, if he tried to "troll me"
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
i know sami. i should have marked "trolling" because that word is misused in this case, true trolling is not obvious like in carls case, if he tried to "troll me"

Well, I only see 2 outputs from his reply.

Either he trolled you, because I expected you to have searched TrackITDown and Junodownload already (plus I always on those stores so I knew I haven't seen NEP label on there yet);

or,

You really didn't look :P
DJ Hellfury i looked around and there was nothing. there are some guys on discogs offering service to rip some tunes to wavs but they just dont answer. Damaged mentioned this site but CD is not for sale aswell.

And dougal... well, same case as breeze -> no reply when i do questions about releasing unreleased or old tunes for digital shops
DJ Hellfury Bump
DJ Hellfury Bump
carldj90 Did you try AudioJelly?
Samination why would Dougal use audiojelly for some obscure release when he hasn't done before for the EP 2002 label?

Anyways, Hixxy is probably the one who is going to release the old Essential Platinum labels
DJ Hellfury I wish these producers whould offer rip services :/

Well, I will ask CDJay again since Dougal don't give a damn
Thumpa Why would Dougal care about selling one track to some kid on the Internet he doesn't know?

Some people need to realise that just because society has Facebook and twitter it doesn't mean people will get an answer if they ask a busy person a question.
Samination Well, as long as said artist doesn't complain about piracy :)
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Why would Dougal care about selling one track to some kid on the Internet he doesn't know?

Why caring about fans and why selling tunes in general then? I would like to spend some money for this tune (more as usual btw.!), why should he care about my personality? We don't have to be buddies! I'm a customer and i doubt he is rich enough to ignore one offer.

Edit: I would like to give him credit by sending some money to him but if he is not interested i guess others which own a copy of this will have their fun then...

quote:
Some people need to realise that just because society has Facebook and twitter it doesn't mean people will get an answer if they ask a busy person a question.

It's impolite. He is not Skrillex so it is indeed possible to get an simple reply within one month, don't you agree? It's the same case with you and hixxy; you hate it when he is not paying attention aswell.
Thumpa I just stopped asking Hixxy for feedback on CDs, but I didn't come on here and moan about it!
DJ Hellfury The only reason why I complain is that I don't get him, I would have spend at least 50euro for just one old tune and he still ignores it. 50 bucks for just 10-20min work is actually a nice deal... (It's actually crazy to pay such an amount for just one tune but who cares, i'm a bonkers3-5 fanboy and I like to collect rare tunes )
Samination
quote:
The only reason why I complain is that I don't get him, I would have spend at least 50euro for just one old tune and he still ignores it. 50 bucks for just 10-20min work is actually a nice deal... (It's actually crazy to pay such an amount for just one tune but who cares, i'm a bonkers3-5 fanboy and I like to collect rare tunes )

finding the DAT, recording it (if he has the tools) and then get it to you is more than 20 minutes :P

While we're on the talk about Dougal, he actually didn't reply to me neither when I asked him about "Steve Ed - Another Level", but I only asked him once.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
quote:
The only reason why I complain is that I don't get him, I would have spend at least 50euro for just one old tune and he still ignores it. 50 bucks for just 10-20min work is actually a nice deal... (It's actually crazy to pay such an amount for just one tune but who cares, i'm a bonkers3-5 fanboy and I like to collect rare tunes )

finding the DAT, recording it (if he has the tools) and then get it to you is more than 20 minutes :P

Not talking about DAT, there is a CD already.
carldj90 Hm, may I suggest Beatport?
Triquatra have you tried trackitdown?

:D
DJ Hellfury Have you tried Pi.ra.te.bay?

Samination
quote:
Have you tried Pi.ra.te.bay?

The only hardcore you can find on TPB is gabber. And my mixes and bluecore's
raindancerob
quote:
Since discogs users dont answer and dougal kinda ignores me aswell i try to ask you guys here:

[NEPCDS2] Dougal & Mickey Skeedale ‎ Got To Go

I would like to buy the DNA Remix of Got to go in WAV quality

i have the original on vinyl but the DNA remix was only released on CD & the CD release is pretty rare tbh
raindancerob
quote:
Why would Dougal care about selling one track to some kid on the Internet he doesn't know?

+1
raindancerob
quote:

+1
Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by raindancerob:
quote:

+1

Just sounds to me like he needs to put his feet back on the ground and be polite. If he doesnt want to do a favour, there's more respectable ways of doing it than ignoring people. No one's too important and no one's time too valuable to ignore people completely imo. It's a case of courtesy
DJ Hellfury Ignoring people for weeks/months/years completely, no matter how busy they are, is just a sign of arrogance and unkindliness. In this case, i would be happy to pay someone else for this tune, Dougal doesn't deserve it right now.

edit: I really tried to reach him multiple times and offered him an ridiculous amount of money for just one goddamn tune, but yeah, he didnt replied, so i dont care pming him anymore.
Samination note to self, get the russian mafia on the line.
Warnman
quote:
note to self, get the russian mafia on the line.

DJ Hellfury No mafia needed, everyone has the right to refuse money and complain about missing income later; not my cup of tea.
raindancerob
quote:
note to self, get the russian mafia on the line.

roflmao

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page