Radio listeners 167+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 WTF moment of the day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Hellfury
Triquatra is that Jerry O'Connell?
DJ Hellfury

"Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku"
Hard2Get That'll be right up Whispering's alley.
swansea247 ^^^i thought it was a picture of his living room
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
That'll be right up Whispering's alley.

Well i'm not going to stand here and pretend i have something against half naked Japanese ladies. And i wouldn't mind knowing the tune at 5:10. But i don't like neon lights.
TTE On nom nom nom nom
Warnman
quote:
That'll be right up Whispering's alley.

quote:
Originally posted by swansea247:
^^^i thought it was a picture of his living room

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=56527
kathryn

DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:

http://i50.tinypic.com/98bjie.jpg

This needs one more ingredient:

DJ Hellfury

And I thought noone would dare to make a remix of manowar!
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Hellfury:
quote:

http://i50.tinypic.com/98bjie.jpg

This needs one more ingredient:

Koreans like the mixture of food and rape too

djDMS
quote:

Did somebody order a Jayburger?
Josephson_Junction So we're discussing food now? Critiquing wine and talking Helter Skelter raves?

Oh right, I'm supposed to add an image as well.
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:

Firm bun between two hunks of meat?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
quote:

Firm bun between two hunks of meat?

no that would be a deanburger
kathryn
quote:
quote:

_Jay_ Leave my buns out of this you sick pervs!!
DJ Hellfury

Skyrim Mods....
DJ Hellfury

I should delete one or two guys from my facebook friend list, they have some really awkward stuff to share...

ENOUGH INTERNET FOR TODAY!
Hard2Get http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEcj2xi9Ctc - Remember this guy? LOL
Spyanova I was one game of FIFA away from shaving off my mates eyebrows and I ****ed it up.
Never raged so hard.
Josephson_Junction
DJ Hellfury

I should try Rhino style.... again.
DJ Hellfury Lady Gaga's new pair of shoes, i guess

:S
Samination
quote:
Lady Gaga's new pair of shoes, i guess

:S

come back when she dresses normaly, then we can all go WTF :P
DJ Hellfury There you go, something more normal

Sick Party
Ken Masters My girlfriend lost her glass of vodka and irn bru at the party we had in our house last night. After about an hour of hunting we gave up, she got a new glass and carried on.

This morning I opened the microwave and there was her drink! Haha wtf indeed.

I also woke up and couldn't find my phone so i rang it from the house and found it lying at the bottom of the garden along with a half eaten pizza i can't remember buying.

Overall it was a bit of a wtf night, bloody good fun though! :)
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Ken Masters:
My girlfriend lost her glass of vodka and irn bru at the party we had in our house last night. After about an hour of hunting we gave up, she got a new glass and carried on.

I also woke up and couldn't find my phone so i rang it from the house and found it lying at the bottom of the garden along with a half eaten pizza i can't remember buying.

wtf were y'all on?
kathryn
_Jay_ LOL. Good one.
wong
quote:
My girlfriend lost her glass of vodka and irn bru at the party we had in our house last night. After about an hour of hunting we gave up, she got a new glass and carried on.

sounds like the kind of party where alcohol isnt the only substance being abused :p

i love these kind of parties
_Jay_
quote:

LOL. Yes Ken! Sounds quality.
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

wtf were y'all on?

Cheap sambuca, it does strange things.
Phobz sambuca rips me apart
_Jay_ LOL. What a savage description. "Vodka really hits me for six", someone might say. But "Sambuca rips me apart", says Paul. lol.

I don't drink it. I only drink beer, tequila, cider occasionally, vodka (rarely straight) and girl-drinks when I'm at raves sometimes (Smirnoff Ice, WKDs etc.). Oh, and lashings of red wine in the right environment (anywhere).
Hard2Get When i drank, anything would do. I definitely had my preferences (for example there is no way id ever drink lager if i could drink proper ale. Lager is piss), but if it had alcohol in it I'd drink it.
_Jay_ lol. Yeah, I drank a lot of shit when I was younger. Used to get mangled on Lambrini in the park. Routinely.
DJ Hellfury

oh man, this fanmade trailer is so genius
Ken Masters
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
lol. Yeah, I drank a lot of shit when I was younger. Used to get mangled on Lambrini in the park. Routinely.

Same! Every so often there user to be a deal around Glasgow of 5 lambrinis for 5!

That made for some very messy nights as a youngster.

As for sambuca, I donno what it is but I just properly blank out on it!
kathryn WTF

EH Booths withdraws roasted monkey nuts

EH Booths is withdrawing some batches of its Whole Hearted Roasted Monkey Nuts, because the presence of peanuts is not declared on the label. This makes the product a possible health risk to those who are allergic to peanuts. The Agency has issued an Allergy Alert.

<<<<Appropriate 'nutz' gif.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
lol. Yeah, I drank a lot of shit when I was younger. Used to get mangled on Lambrini in the park. Routinely.

Same! Every so often there user to be a deal around Glasgow of 5 lambrinis for 5!

That made for some very messy nights as a youngster.

As for sambuca, I donno what it is but I just properly blank out on it!

Sambuca is the best spirit. It's like a syrup.
DJ Hellfury http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=189246

I hope there are no hardcore christians around :)
_Jay_ Funny you say that, because I think you pissed off FunDaBounce with the name of one of your mixes lol.
Hard2Get
quote:
Funny you say that, because I think you pissed off FunDaBounce with the name of one of your mixes lol.

LOL yeah i was instantly reminded of that too. I think Hellfury has one of whatever that is.
DJ Hellfury I may sound super mean now but I ignore any religious debates and comments, it's pointless like those talks about colors or tastes in cakes. Believe in anything you want, but don't bother me with any fictional stuff anyone believes in (whatever the reasons are); it's your business, not mine. :)

edit: What matters is the person, not those damn believes or religions. Noone needs to defend their religion. End of story
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
Funny you say that, because I think you pissed off FunDaBounce with the name of one of your mixes lol.

LOL yeah i was instantly reminded of that too. I think Hellfury has one of whatever that is.

LOL someone please dig up this thread. I vaguely remember it, eve. Less on how it ended.
DJ Hellfury
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL someone please dig up this thread. I vaguely remember it, eve. Less on how it ended.

Its gone (one mod deleted it).

I can't see any serious reason to feel offended about "Fist**** Canonisation" tbh., it's an silly set title I created when I was a teenager. Geez, it's the internet, take it easy.
Hard2Get Wtf is canonisation anyway?
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Wtf is canonisation anyway?

"the act of admitting a (deceased) person into the canon of saints"

And now imagine that while listening to rough ~200BPM, just without that thing with deceased persons...
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Its gone (one mod deleted it).

I can't see any serious reason to feel offended about "Fist**** Canonisation" tbh., it's an silly set title I created when I was a teenager. Geez, it's the internet, take it easy.

Oh I rememberf that topic. when you were a teenager? didn't that topic come out like a couple of months ago?

EDIT: Is this the one you're talking about?

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=60049
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Oh I rememberf that topic. when you were a teenager? didn't that topic come out like a couple of months ago?

hehe, I still use that title I created years ago because of entertaining reasons and I'm not changing it. :)

quote:
EDIT: Is this the one you're talking about?

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=60049

Strange that it is still here but, obviously, this is the thread you guys mentioned.
_Jay_ So, is the thinking behind the mix name that this individual performed admirable services to Fist Fcuking during his life, and upon death was made a saint (for those Fist Fcuking services?)?

latininxtc honestly that isn't really anything to throw a parade over. He didn't look to have gotten that offended or mad he was just cautioning about it. You disappoint me Hellfury. I was expecting you to have instigated 10 pages of back-and-forth arguments that were mostly made up of the same argument reworded a million times ;)
_Jay_ Shall we start a big "Does God exist debate?"? Give us something to do over the weekend?

Literally could not think of anything worse/better.
latininxtc
quote:
Shall we start a big "Does God exist debate?"? Give us something to do over the weekend?

Literally could not think of anything worse/better.

No because it's pretty obvious that there will be about 2 maybe 3 that will really reap the use of a topic like that. Besides I think it's obvious that the majority of us here are atheist or agnostic.
_Jay_ Spoil sport.

Funnily enough, I walked past a church today and on a board outside it had:

Big Bang Theory

You've got to be kidding me! - God
latininxtc
quote:
Spoil sport.

Funnily enough, I walked past a church today and on a board outside it had:

Big Bang Theory

You've got to be kidding me! - God

Good to know that the one time we have God get off his arse and come visit the world he spends some quality time buying a board and markers just to leave us that message.
kathryn

latininxtc
quote:

oh I love that one. My mother used to take me to that church when I was younger.
kathryn Here is 1 for Jay

latininxtc
quote:
Here is 1 for Jay

I'm guessing Jay will serve as the donkey of this convention
DJ Hellfury
quote:
honestly that isn't really anything to throw a parade over. He didn't look to have gotten that offended or mad he was just cautioning about it. You disappoint me Hellfury. I was expecting you to have instigated 10 pages of back-and-forth arguments that were mostly made up of the same argument reworded a million times ;)

haha, I'm not here to argue with religions over the internet, I had that too often while I was pointing out flaws and double standards in every religion... I don't care in the end, as long as noone desperately forces me to accept his religion. There are even folks out there believing in a huge spaghetti monster. If they are happy meeting each other, singing songs or dance around a damn cube... I simply don't care, really. It's the internet, don't take everything seriously and you will be fine, just saying. And I'm fine with FunDaBounce, he is a good producer, showing some decent HHC.

So... back to business / topic before people start to fall asleep while reading this:

Hard2Get
quote:
There are even folks out there believing in a huge spaghetti monster

It's generally meant to be ironic though.
Charger This is what happens when anime meets bouncy techno.

latininxtc
quote:
quote:
There are even folks out there believing in a huge spaghetti monster

It's generally meant to be ironic though.

lol oh yes the Pastafarians
DJ Hellfury oh man, charger, that video is just perfect! That face while saying "party people", priceless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwdV2vWNvZw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyI3kJoKRk4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Uq4ARsdRE
DJ Hellfury really stunning trailers from dexter, released today, what a day! :D huge wtf moment for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXw0LWcp22Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osmOCyy3Aak
Charger

Mushibugyou's opening theme.

Ugliest & amazingly WTF offbeat & off-timing uncle screams.
Charger Metal Gay Solid....

Charger More ガイチムチ......
DJ Hellfury Ok, now i know where Helblinde got his newest avatar, charger ^^'

Hard2Get This is all too nerdy for me to understand lol.
quote:
Originally posted by Charger:
More ガイチムチ......

I am concerned for the person that would make such a thing, lol.
Charger
quote:
Ok, now i know where Helblinde got his newest avatar, charger ^^'

Fap, fap & fapping over. I should just change my name to Yuki! XD
kathryn

http://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=227984770676163
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by Charger:
Fap, fap & fapping over. I should just change my name to Yuki! XD

Dude... XD
Yuno was one of the craziest female anime characters I have seen; poor Yuki, never had it easy with her

Oh god, this is so accurate, can't stop laughing at this:

Warnman "Masturbating to cartoons..."
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Warnman:
"Masturbating to cartoons..."

I'm glad someone said it.
DJ Hellfury http://9gag.com/gag/a1vGnRY

just weird...
DJ Hellfury http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Fl0TEtHvvO0

so random!
Samination
quote:

Well I'm sorry then :(

*goes away fapping in the corner*
Warnman
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:

Why the hell have I already expected this?
Phobz * Corner get's messy!
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why the hell have I already expected this?

If you expected that my sperm would look like a Ghibli ghost and jerks of itself... you're correct :D
DJ Hellfury
quote:
If you expected that my sperm would look like a Ghibli ghost and jerks of itself... you're correct :D

kathryn

Hard2Get LOL wtf indeed! Good contribution.
_Jay_ LOL.
DJ Hellfury http://style.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nicki-minaj-vmas-1.jpg

wtf did i just saw, i was only searching for rave pics
kathryn
quote:
LOL wtf indeed! Good contribution.

DJ Hellfury
latininxtc
quote:
http://style.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nicki-minaj-vmas-1.jpg

That's Nicki Minaj. To those who know of her that's not really a wtf moment about her.
Hard2Get
quote:

Not so wtf. They used to sell them at HTFR. Although i am amazed they actually stay in the groove.
Triquatra Yeah! seeing those always reminds me htfr! :)
DJ Hellfury
quote:
That's Nicki Minaj. To those who know of her that's not really a wtf moment about her.

I guess it is one, outside of US. Is there a battle between Gaga and Minaj in "who is the most disturbing looking one in the universe"?... just gross what pop stars do these days
DJ Hellfury http://9gag.com/gag/aYN8LgV
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

I guess it is one, outside of US. Is there a battle between Gaga and Minaj in "who is the most disturbing looking one in the universe"?... just gross what pop stars do these days

Not really a battle more of just a trend that pop stars follow these days. They have to do something to entice their audience to follow them so that they will never find out their vocals and genuine musical "talent" are below average at best. Give me Adele's fat ass and f**ked up teeth over an obnoxious bleached skinned drag queen failure any day.
Samination
quote:
quote:
http://style.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/nicki-minaj-vmas-1.jpg

She looks like a female M-Project :P
DJ Hellfury
quote:

M-Project looks far better than this alien.
Samination
quote:
quote:

how do you know? he's always completly clad :P
DJ Hellfury
quote:
quote:
quote:

how do you know? he's always completly clad :P

obviously, i wasnt talking of his face, he dresses far better than those "pop stars"
kathryn
DJ Hellfury Dafaq?
latininxtc
Hard2Get
quote:

Wtf did i just watch.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:

Wtf did i just watch.

lol It's a horror movie series about a murderous Leprechaun. This one was a straight to video sequel, 3rd in the series. The whole gist of this scene is that the woman took a coin from his pot of gold, and anyone who takes a coin gets granted one wish. She chose to have a young and beautiful body. The leprechaun decided to blow up her assets lol
DJ Hellfury http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FGXDKrUoVrw
DJ Hellfury http://9gag.com/gag/axNE6PD
_Jay_
quote:
http://9gag.com/gag/axNE6PD

"Delicious little turd shaped morsels of gummy candy!".

LOL.
DJ Hellfury http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWTmtNn3zY

bibleman...
latininxtc
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbWTmtNn3zY

bibleman...

I much prefer Bible Dude

DJ Hellfury dat ending lol
DJ Hellfury http://9gag.com/gag/a8WW4z1

that candy is really awkward
kathryn love the last clip on this video at 0.52

Lilley
_Jay_ That's awful.

What's the origin of this picture? It would be useful to know....for....research purposes.
Warnman
quote:
That's awful.

What's the origin of this picture? It would be useful to know....for....research purposes.

Add "Xena on meth" to this picture and we'll have a great party.
DJ Hellfury http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPExfhLEYNI
Hard2Get You need to find more random things lol. This looks normal to me!
DJ Hellfury this isnt normal :O
Hard2Get
quote:
this isnt normal :O

It is for Parkour. Lol. It's certainly not 'wtf'!
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
this isnt normal :O

It is for Parkour. Lol. It's certainly not 'wtf'!

Agreed as well certainly not WTF this is typical Parkour. Or is this your first time seeing Parkour?
DJ Hellfury then i guess i only have seen bad parkour videos before.
whispering
_Jay_ Oh my fcuking word. How strong must that girl's leg be (the one in the middle). Holding up the third girl's weight, whilst the leg is in that position!? Fcuking nuts!
kathryn

Warnman Reminds me of this ledgendary Simpsons moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmokv8tegbQ
cruelcore1 Game:

Parody:

See 2nd part...
kathryn
quote:
Reminds me of this ledgendary Simpsons moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmokv8tegbQ

kathryn Pilot's names in Aisana crash!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1JYHNX8pdo
swansea247
quote:

this actually came up when i was trying to fix my printer

Hard2Get
quote:
Pilot's names in Aisana crash!

Part of me wonders if that wasn't made up.
TheOneNOnly
quote:
quote:
Pilot's names in Aisana crash!

Part of me wonders if that wasn't made up.

No, it actually aired live like that.
kathryn Defineltey WTF moment!!!

Hard2Get has never seen 'The Wizard Of Oz'

DJ Hellfury
quote:
Defineltey WTF moment!!!

Hard2Get has never seen 'The Wizard Of Oz'

me neither, wtf^2

anyway, i will just leave this here, some crazy ass stuff on there:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WTFjapanBLOG
DJ Hellfury http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxzpTX8aHw

i guess this tops all previous stuff...
Hard2Get Nah coz it's not real, and it's from Japan so it's Japan so such weirdness is to be expected anyway. You watch too many Japanese cartoons lol.
cruelcore1
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxzpTX8aHw

i guess this tops all previous stuff...

DJ Hellfury whole wtfjapan youtube blog is entertaining ^^
kathryn

_Jay_ LOL! Like that one.
kathryn
quote:
LOL! Like that one.

It look's like Rowan
Triquatra LOL!

they're onto me -.-
Samination
quote:
quote:
LOL! Like that one.

It look's like Rowan

It's just a place holder for when his wifey gets home. She wont know the difference!
kathryn
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL! Like that one.

It look's like Rowan

It's just a place holder for when his wifey gets home. She wont know the difference!

Warnman
quote:
quote:
LOL! Like that one.

It look's like Rowan

That was exactly my very first thought!
kathryn
quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL! Like that one.

It look's like Rowan

That was exactly my very first thought!

i actually said it in original posting but deleted it
scottyd2k9 http://z0r.de/1355
http://z0r.de/1194
DJ Hellfury http://z0r.de/3068
Warnman
quote:
http://z0r.de/3068

Pure gold!
cruelcore1 http://z0r.de/3206
cruelcore1 http://z0r.de/1350
kathryn funny video.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1404616819759692
_Jay_
quote:
funny video.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1404616819759692

She is fit.
cruelcore1 dats sum milkin http://z0r.de/2996
cruelcore1
scottyd2k9 http://z0r.de/3252
http://z0r.de/2902 lmfao didn't think that was coming..
The Dopeman this is my wtf moment of the day

http://www.hardcoreproducer.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=433

totally disrespectful imho
Phobz LOL, my rating of Sparkz as just dropped... poor 17 year old kid who's only just growing up and wouldn't of been wise to scams get's pushed into suicide and he goes and posts that up =/
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Phobz:
LOL, my rating of Sparkz as just dropped... poor 17 year old kid who's only just growing up and wouldn't of been wise to scams get's pushed into suicide and he goes and posts that up =/

same it's worse for me coz i knew him wasn't like best friends with him only met him a few times but he was a nic guy not anything like sparkz described

some people need to keep their dumbass opinions to themselves i think
cruelcore1
cruelcore1 http://z0r.de/39
DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:
http://z0r.de/39

latininxtc Well I know this is a bit late and I'm sure y'all have seen it, but here it is in all its "glory"

_Jay_ Yeah, saw this. What the fcuk was she thinking.
whispering
quote:
Yeah, saw this. What the fcuk was she thinking.

That she could trust the huge crew of producers, choreographers, costume designers etc who said it would be a good idea.
cruelcore1 She's lucky she doesn't have balls.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
Yeah, saw this. What the fcuk was she thinking.

That she could trust the huge crew of producers, choreographers, costume designers etc who said it would be a good idea.

lol I know everyone was saying that. Honestly it would not have been that terrible had the right material been used. This plastic pleather shit just didn't do it, they should have gone for more of a spandex material that would not have made her ass look like that.

Either way she can slut herself all she wants, she still has a body of a 12 yr old white girl. She should consider getting implants and doing some squats.
kathryn
Warnman
quote:

kathryn

_Jay_
LOL:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=648288681897779&set=vb.170901143077174&type=3&theater
Elipton
quote:

LOL:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=648288681897779&set=vb.170901143077174&type=3&theater

That would be Shingeki no Titan :]
Hard2Get
quote:

LOL:

Fine addition!
cruelcore1
_Jay_

Oh my fcuking word.
Hard2Get You central Europeans are a bit crazy, lol.
cruelcore1 Longer you watch this funnier it becomes.

cruelcore1 What would Jesus say?
DJ Hellfury http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEIlxdPXJUY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OjVzRpoWU4
kathryn
Elipton Just know exactly what music she's jamming to
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
Just know exactly what music she's jamming to

eargasm
kathryn

Warnman
quote:

WTF!
DJ Hellfury
latininxtc
quote:

looking at the girl to the right, she is awkward as hell.

The girl on the left, however, looks sensual doing that haha.
latininxtc found the actual video. I think that girl's boots gave her an edge, plus she bent her knees a whole lot more than the other girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWzIMJifTAs
Hard2Get Seen before. Nothing surprises me from the Japanese anymore.
cruelcore1

Warnman Some Dutch playing "Wonderful Days" in the school.

http://www.frequency.com/video/happy-hardcore-bis-die-lehrerin-kommt/118296694/-/5-3931061

I like this rape of real instruments!
cruelcore1 The Ultimate Goats Yelling Like Humans Compilation Original

Elipton From my very own facebook
The drunken scotsman
Traktoririst ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPxkff7_dPc
Yeah... WTF of 2013 and also 2014 :D
cruelcore1
quote:
Originally posted by Traktoririst:

I can't watch the video.
Hard2Get Quote his post and it will show you the link. Alternatively edit your own post. Same either way.
Hard2Get
quote:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPxkff7_dPc

That is absolutely terrible. Lol
Traktoririst
quote:
quote:

I know :D He had back in the days good ghost producer. Now I don't know who produces, but yea, he is veeeery horrible.
Hard2Get
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know :D He had back in the days good ghost producer. Now I don't know who produces, but yea, he is veeeery horrible.

Well Hardstyle in general now is shockingly bad. Has been for years.
Traktoririst I must agree. But depends of the artist ;) Raw hardstyle is good. but that soft what Wildstylez or whoever produces its horrible.
Hard2Get There is still good traditional sounding Hardstyle being made. But i mean the mainstream stuff is terrible. Completely different genre.
Traktoririst
quote:
There is still good traditional sounding Hardstyle being made. But i mean the mainstream stuff is terrible. Completely different genre.

Well said :)
cruelcore1
quote:
Quote his post and it will show you the link. Alternatively edit your own post. Same either way.

I know, and I could have fixed it, but... I didn't. I even watched the vid separately.

The guy reminds of Jay...

quote:
There is still good traditional sounding Hardstyle being made. But i mean the mainstream stuff is terrible. Completely different genre.

Haha, modern Tonkstyle. But there are some great-sounding drops. Tonks have something special to them. But yeah, completely different sound.
cruelcore1
v-act
quote:
Originally posted by cruelcore1:

Ugh...
_Jay_

This is absolutely amazing. I hope everyone can see it. When the pasty comes into play - amazing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=138757669627980&set=vb.133280633509017&type=2&theater

cruelcore1 Swedish Night Clubs vs. British Night Clubs

Josephson_Junction Warning: They're not dressed for this.

Charger Space Cats
I always wanted you to go into space, cats!

http://t.co/ZZ6Jm7FGKY
http://t.co/fvZZ4tKqLv
https://t.co/8wYGTW3RfM
http://t.co/TBNFqx5Nu4

Check out more of these psychedelic space cats pictures @SpaceCatPics...pmsl! xD
danphobic Loving the Channel 4 news:

I made the little remix of the theme tune. Old school hardcore style.
GrahamC
quote:
Originally posted by danphobic:
Loving the Channel 4 news:

I made the little remix of the theme tune. Old school hardcore style.

MP3! Please :)
danphobic no worries, will get that on my soundcloud to down load. Will update here when I get a minute.
DJ Hellfury

It took 5.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page