Radio listeners 182+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 research source?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Pure Mad Mental oriental raver does anyone know a source where I can research uk hardcore?
djchexmixer What specifically do you want to research? The history? Evolution of sound? A particular label?

If you want to research releases / labels / tracks, this website has a database (under the "records" link in the navigation) or discogs.com is another great resource.

The forum "Music discussion - hardcore" has a lot of news and discussions, you can look through old threads.
Shades cue triq...........
Pure Mad Mental oriental raver Well I was looking to research the structure of a hardcore track and what the components of the lead and bass synths are. I can make a quite basic (but very empty and not too powerful) lead and bass synths but I can get no further so I was looking for some help and im using reason as a daw which probally wont make a difference as most daws work the same but with a different layout.
Shades ahhh, look on youtube for hardcore tutorials :)

Pure Mad Mental oriental raver ok will do, thanks for the help

It took 0.64 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page