Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Show your Hardcore physical stuff

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
kazukism92 Probably will be an unless / random thread also I get lazy or didn't have the time to check if there's a thread like this. Anyway I have that idea for the people who has been interested on hardcore music stuff and recommends the other people to purchase stuff (yeah, sure, i know everyone will say purchase bonkers!!!), but why don't you show your physical stuff that you have now.

I leave my current collection for now.

Feel free to post your collection :).
AceofSpades_Lorenzo

Audio Warfare Would do but most of my vinyl is at my Dad's house as I've not moved it into the new gaff yet. Half my CD's are still in boxes too. Really should get on that... Oh crap, I've got a whole cupboard full of tape/CD packs that I've only just remembered about too. :P

Here's some old pics though...Nearly all this vinyl is Hardcore/Gabber/Freeform. You can just about see my CD rack in the background too that is 75% Hardcore.

I should use this topic as an excuse to actually pull my finger out and collect my vinyl and get all the CD's out. If I don't post a new imagine in a week or two tell me I'm a lazy git. :D
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:

I should use this topic as an excuse to actually pull my finger out of my ass and collect my vinyl and get all the CD's out.

Yea I wouldn't wanna borrow those CDs or vinyl.
Audio Warfare
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

I should use this topic as an excuse to actually pull my finger out of my ass and collect my vinyl and get all the CD's out.

Yea I wouldn't wanna borrow those CDs or vinyl.

Don't worry, I'll spit on them and wipe them down with my sleeve or something.
DJ D-Luc-D This is my Hardcore and Doujin collection.

Sorry for the appalling photo. This is what happens when you take a photo on an iPad when there is no daylight.

There are about 10 CDs in this box that aren't Hardcore, and a few mixed-genre ones. It's mainly stuff like X-TREME HARD, BL-Records, J-CORE MASTERZ and BASTARD POP TERROISTS and other MPT/MOB SQUAD TOKYO CDs, SHOT MUSIC, there are all the ReBuild Music compilations apart from the first Worldwide Freeform, HTID 2+3 etc.. I can't be bothered uploading a photo displaying every CD's cover unless someone actually to see it, so yeah, if you want to then I will :P

I have 10 more CDs waiting for me for Christmas B-)

I also have another box that shall not be shown because the contents are embarrassing... ;) (all my Clubland CDs and such from when I was about 11 lol)

kazukism92
quote:
Originally posted by DJ D-Luc-D:
I also have another box that shall not be shown because the contents are embarrassing... ;) (all my Clubland CDs and such from when I was about 11 lol)

Don't worry, I have some stuff that... well... you know.

Also, guys, nice collection :3.
Captain Triceps Apologies for the shoody quality of the images.

My slightly awkwardly positioned decks.

Some boxes full of tape packs. I've about half a box worth more knocking about the house too.
Since I moved into this place I never felt the need to unbox them. I don't have a unit to store them like I did before.

Most of my records:

Another pic of the same collection:

My CDs and a handful more records:

I wish the pictures, particularly the CDs, had come out a bit better. I spent bloody ages laying them out and everything, looks miles better in person (so to speak).

*Edited because each image was originally about the size of a penalty box*
Kebab Head Heres my CD collection

also have a few vinyls like this too hehe

http://www.bitterwallet.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/illegal-downloading.jpg
Kebab Head
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Apologies for the shoody quality of the images.

My slightly awkwardly positioned decks.
http://s8.postimg.org/88i7j9up1/IMAG1525.jpg

Some boxes full of tape packs. I've about half a box worth more knocking about the house too.
Since I moved into this place I never felt the need to unbox them. I don't have a unit to store them like I did before.

http://s8.postimg.org/mqfer9m05/IMAG1526.jpg

shiiiiiiit dude u got some ****in collection

Most of my records:

http://s8.postimg.org/q2dpkkdr9/IMAG1529.jpg

Another pic of the same collection:

http://s8.postimg.org/koexd0o11/IMAG1528.jpg

My CDs and a handful more records:

http://s8.postimg.org/6ocvkvmat/IMAG1530.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/934r5b2jp/IMAG1531.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/x85gn0mud/IMAG1532.jpg

I wish the pictures, particularly the CDs, had come out a bit better. I spent bloody ages laying them out and everything, looks miles better in person (so to speak).

Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Kebab Head:
Them stupidly big pictures

You might want to edit it, they are ridiculously enormous. Didn't think before I posted them.

Kebab Head
quote:
quote:

You might want to edit it, they are ridiculously enormous. Didn't think before I posted them.

**** knows why it says what it does but it was meant to say stupidly big collection lmao..... yes im slightly smashed
Captain Triceps
quote:
quote:
quote:

**** knows why it says what it does but it was meant to say stupidly big collection lmao..... yes im slightly smashed

Aye, when I were younger I wasn't into much else bar hardcore, and living at home I had the money to buy all the music I wanted.
I still buy it now but obviously I no longer buy tape packs, vinyl I stopped buying a few years ago apart from the odd bit here and there, it's mainly the HU stuff I buy physically and any other bits I can't get digitally.

The only music I still buy on CD really is reggae and ska, I have a pretty large collection (I love the stuff as much as I loved hardcore back in the day) and any cheap world music CDs I come across, working in a shop that sells this kind of stuff I see it often enough.
DjZelous This is literally all i have :( I HAVE to step up my hardcore vinyl game
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
This is literally all i have :( I HAVE to step up my hardcore vinyl game

Not just vinyl collection, CDs and tape packs count as well for the pics.
CDJay I won't enter this as it's entirely unfair

CDJay
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I won't enter this as it's entirely unfair

CDJay

All the thousands of boxes of unsold merchandise don't count anyway, son!
CDJay I own pretty much every physical cd related to uk hardcore, and various obscure one offs. I am engaged to a Dutch euro fetishist. I have all Hu related albums and stock.

Not a fair fight

CDJay
Captain Triceps
quote:
I own pretty much every physical cd related to uk hardcore, and various obscure one offs. I am engaged to a Dutch euro fetishist. I have all Hu related albums and stock.

Not a fair fight

CDJay

Myeh myeh myeh myeh myeh myeh myeh.
You need to say that in a sarcastic, mocking voice or else it's pointless. Thanks.
latininxtc
quote:
I own pretty much every physical cd related to uk hardcore, and various obscure one offs. I am engaged to a Dutch euro fetishist. I have all Hu related albums and stock.

Not a fair fight

CDJay

lol I couldn't help but think that maybe you weren't talking about music there

But still, I'd like to see pics of all of your music collection! You and Chwhynny's personal collection, as well as the whole stock of HU inventory!
CDJay That'll require some serious tidying, and arranging, but it's on the list.

CDJay
arpz

Here's mine, there's a few notable things missing (need to sort that out soon if possible) but there's a few rarities in there too, like the Dancemania japanese 'Happy Ravers' thing featuring lots of NG tunes and signed by Brisk, my signed HU5 picked up at Live @ Rehab and the 20/20 Kniteforce Boxset.

It's getting there :)
silver I had to *shock* throw away a bunch of my CD's... when MoS was doing promotions with us they would send me 50 copies of each album... we gave many away, but you end up with left overs and it started to really build up :)

I will have around 500 hardcore CDs, alot of hardcore additions CDs and vinyl around 2500, including alot of test presses, I'll take a photo sometime I guess :)

Gave a bunch of CD's to DJ Comet when he came to Tokyo the other month
Thumpa
quote:
I won't enter this as it's entirely unfair

CDJay

Yeah me neither!

Ravemark Your all making me jealous lol..

Good to see people still with old Hardcore Vinyl in their collection too. Seems a rarity these days in the digital age.
Ken Masters
quote:
Would do but most of my vinyl is at my Dad's house as I've not moved it into the new gaff yet. Half my CD's are still in boxes too. Really should get on that... Oh crap, I've got a whole cupboard full of tape/CD packs that I've only just remembered about too. :P

Here's some old pics though...Nearly all this vinyl is Hardcore/Gabber/Freeform. You can just about see my CD rack in the background too that is 75% Hardcore.

I should use this topic as an excuse to actually pull my finger out and collect my vinyl and get all the CD's out. If I don't post a new imagine in a week or two tell me I'm a lazy git. :D

I'm intrigued as to what the whiteboards for! I feel I'm missing out some valuable life tips here!
Jamie

:-)
danielseven Basically I got ALL the things that are Hardcore Underground related (including vinyls), but not just that. One day I gotta take a picture.
Bee-Trax
I think I have a copy of Bonkers 6 somewhere too, but I haven't seen it in weeks
djDMS Big ups mate. You owning all those copies of Bonkers 7 has spared loads of people the pain of having to listen to it.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Big ups mate. You owning all those copies of Bonkers 7 has spared loads of people the pain of having to listen to it.

It's available for a pence on amazon UK!
djDMS They can keep it. It's the only Bonkers I have no recollection of whatsoever.
Must be a good reason for that!
latininxtc I bought it at 2 quid thinking that it was gonna sell out fast, and nope the price kept dropping little by little lol. The seller I bought it from at one point had it at like 50 pence haha.
Captain Triceps I hated it at first. Hixxy didn't play hardcore. Dougal played fast trance, and Sy was the only one I listened to. Dougal's was too far ahead of it's time I think, and Hixxy playing trance? On Bonkers? Sod that.
A few years later, listening back, I love the Hixxy and Dougal mixes, and Sy just doesn't get played, I find it boring. I'd love all the tracks from Dougal's mix, brilliant stuff, not all were released I don't think though.
kazukism92
quote:
Originally posted by Bee-Trax:

I think I have a copy of Bonkers 6 somewhere too, but I haven't seen it in weeks

LOL, bring me a copy of each one please lol. *jk*
arpz Grabbed a copy of HU4 from eBay for ?12.50 delivered, happy with that!

Only 1 & 2 to go now :)
kazukism92 FUNK, seriously I need update the old photo... I have more material and Strength In Numbers is on the way :D.

@arpz: HU4 :'(
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
FUNK, seriously I need update the old photo... I have more material and Strength In Numbers is on the way :D.

@arpz: HU4 :'(

He had two copies listed at the same time... Might be worth keeping an eye on the UK eBay if you want to grab one and hopefully he'll relist, I think ?12.50 is a bargain for it now at this point :)

I do also have the Magic chord album and Little Man Big Fight on the way as well so I'm mostly up to date with the HU store stuff.
arpz What's the deal with all those Bonkers? haha
kazukism92 @arpz: I check everytime at eBay UK, but sadly I have a super bad luck because I don't have money for get a HU album that I don't have (even in a reasonable price).

Anyway... a BIGGEST update for me.

*Get advised, I won the STM021 :D*
bazzaboiii
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Big ups mate. You owning all those copies of Bonkers 7 has spared loads of people the pain of having to listen to it.

It's available for a pence on amazon UK!

I just went to have a look on Amazon to see if I could pick up any bargains. And seen this..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hardcore-Heaven-Vol-1-Various/dp/B000024QMT/ref=pd_sim_m_h__52?ie=UTF8&refRID=0KBW81P4SY7EKWMAT323

I used to have a copy of this. Wish I'd kept in in good condition!
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Bee-Trax:

That's a very worrying collection of Bonkers 7 you have there lol. How come you have so many?
Bee-Trax We here at bee-trax, twice weekly, remove all our clothes, paint ourselves blue and cover ourselves in the copies whilst listening to Hixxy's mix for inspiration. Then we spend the other five days using that inspiration to write '99 Hixxy/UFO styled hardcore.

We do this not because it is easy, but because humanity demands it.
https://soundcloud.com/bee-trax

lurker I haven't bought too much new stuff recently, and I regret not buying anything digital way more than anything physical (Pitched Up, Revelation Digital, and the old Rebuild releases for starters), but here's what I've got:

First HU2 in the thread! Got it off of Amazon way before HU3 came out. I think it was when Let Me In started making rounds.

Detail shot of the CD rack. Mostly Electronica Exposed (but nowhere near a complete set) and the only J-Core CD in the collection (Hardcore Syndrome 3). Fun fact: Bonkers 12 has an extra copy of Scott Brown's CD instead of Dougal & Gammer's. If anyone has two copies of D&G's CD, hit me up!

Oh, and I'm VERY jealous of Bee Trax's collection.
arpz added a copy of proper copy of Bonkers to my collection today, so I'll be trying to get the whole collection now instead of moody mp3s :)

Bee-trax, any chance of liberating a copy of 7 for a fee? :D
Hard2Get Can you not get it on ebay or discogs etc?
Hard2Get http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BONKERS-7-Mixed-by-HIXXY-DOUGAL-SY-3CDs-NEW-SEALED-Hardcore-Inc-Breeze-UFO-/281426228039
arpz Yeah it's available... they all look so pristine though!

edit: can't argue with that eBay one though!

latininxtc Or if you're not in a rush, get it on amazon. The prices fluctuate and I saw it go as low as as 2 quid.
arpz
quote:
Or if you're not in a rush, get it on amazon. The prices fluctuate and I saw it go as low as as 2 quid.

Certainly no rush, cheers :)
Claxton My CD collection. Will post my setup and record collection when I get chance.

_Jay_

Do I noticed the absence of the first True Hardcore there, Ben?!

brenergy just the Hardcore Underground stuff here, mind you :V

CDJay This thread makes the unenviable task of compiling HU7 seem that little bit more bearable.

Thanks, kids!

CDJay
Cyrax
quote:
This thread makes the unenviable task of compiling HU7 seem that little bit more bearable.

Thanks, kids!

CDJay

submissions ? I got loads of stuff at the moment :)

CDJay Should be talking submissions, and suggestions, next week!

CDJay
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Can you blame him? It wasn't that good.
Claxton
quote:

You know what. Now you've said that, I'm sure I have it. It must be back at my parents.
_Jay_
quote:
quote:

Can you blame him? It wasn't that good.

Are you fcuking kidding me? The D&G mix is their finest hour (of modern times) in my opinion. Sy & Unknown's mix is very strong, too.

quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
quote:

You know what. Now you've said that, I'm sure I have it. It must be back at my parents.

It must be found.

MC Deecee CDs wise I have htid volume 3, sv absolute hardcore volumes 1-3, bonkers 6 wheel crazy, Helter Skelter United in hardcore and also hardcore classics, Dougal and styles original hardcore the nu breed, Another happy hardcore compilation set that I can't remember the name of and that's about it, Oh and a Helter Skelter millennium jam 2000 limited edition CD, then digitally I got HH summer madness, CXH 6 - 9, Kurts this is powerstomp, getting on for 100 sets and about 300 odd full length tunes for mixing, Also a few tapes kicking about, Brisk from sv 1997, vibes and livelee from millennium jam and that's it, lost so many tapes over the years :( I'm not even gonna attempt listing the vinyl but it's a few, at least 100 combining happy hardcore and uk hardcore.

Hardware wise I've recently scrapped a set of img stage line fake 1210s which were utterly shagged, still got my Gemini TT02's with the matching Gemini mixer (got the lot from a pawn shop for 100 quid) an ancient hitachi sr1100 amp and mordant short pageant speakers (from the 1970s but loud, and were free) and a technics tape deck, and last but not least my soundlab dsm5 back up mixer (old and very basic) and my Shure pg58, want a 58a beta but Santa wasn't listening this year haha

It took 3.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page