Total online 1544
 Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 What about your fav Dnb/Jungle producer?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SINIZTA There's so many fresh producers, but 1 that's always stood out 2 me is Dilinja!But then like i said, there's a lot of good one's!

{S|N|ZTA SMYPNOT|X and FRENET|X}
tommo
quote:
Originally posted by SINIZTA:
There's so many fresh producers, but 1 that's always stood out 2 me is Dilinja!But then like i said, there's a lot of good one's!

I dont really know Im not that into dnb,tho hype is excellent.
Hes also one of my fav djs.

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
SINIZTA I've grown 2 like DnB alot this past year, especially hardcore DnB, I luv it!

Xenochrome Dilinja has always been one of my faves. I also like DJ 3D, Kid Entropy, Aphrodite, Tech Itch, and anything from Panacea.

Hard2Get Breakbeat Hardcore is the best by miles :)

Hydra I don't know if you guys know it, but I really like the Ruff-teck label from the Netherlands a lot... they produce hardstep drum 'n bass, which definately suits the definition of 'hard' :)

Lixx I'm really into Klute's productions personally.. John B is also pretty impressive, esp some of his older stuff

SINIZTA Anybody heard AK1200's newest c.d.?I heard he produced it all!He iz a great DJ, but I wonder how he iz behind tha boardz!I heard tha opening track "Juniors Theme" feat. Junior Reid and it goes off!Some of his other productions on his mix c.d.'s r good 2!

"Ain't nothing 2 **** wit"
DJ STYLUS Nicky Blackmarket woz my fave, but now the scene has bin ruined by commercialiation. Now I just like any dnb tune that sounds remotely good, nothing really interests me any more though! I gota disagree Dillinja is only good for ruining good tunes (e.g Love is not a game).

------------------------------------
ALL FOR YOU IF YOU STAY TRUE
------------------------------------
SINIZTA Drum & Bass...., commercialized! Nah I can't agree with u there, at least not n my neck of tha woodz! U got 2 work 2 hear that shit round' here!

virus drum n bass is like fast disco house lately

Simon I always liked Dj Hype + his Ganja Cru & Ez-Rollers for producing D&B :-)

Sy.
Hard2Get DnB has too many house influences these days.

SINIZTA ain't nothing wrong wit DnB N my eyez!

jonny dnb is one of my fav types of music. i agree dillinja is classic. i like adam f cus his tunes r kind of hip hoppy. andy c n brocky r good to.

Hydra I bought a new drum 'n bass CD yesterday... well new, it's an oldie in fact 'Artcore 4' released by React...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I found a love but it didn't last...
Wonderfull days belong to the past!
junglist_angel
quote:
Originally posted by Hydra:
I don't know if you guys know it, but I really like the Ruff-teck label from the Netherlands a lot... they produce hardstep drum 'n bass, which definately suits the definition of 'hard' :)

I agree. I have a whole bunch of those on vinyl. Ruff neck is pretty good as well. The guy that works at the Miracle (Michel) in Masstricht also has a couple good vinyls in D&B which are a bit harder. He sometimes goes down to technivals in France to get em, so he has some good stuff.

junglist_angel
quote:
Originally posted by virus:
drum n bass is like fast disco house lately

depends what you listen to. Some of it yes, but much of it not. Here in Belgium, DJ's always play music much harder. and D&B is no exception. They mix in some breakcore as well. You should also know that there are differnt sub genres of D&B, both soft and hard.

Stevie c Grooverider, Goldie and Nikki 'the King' blackmarket!!
I am a hardstepper myself D&B is best for sunday mornings and Monday nights, times when you wanna chill

Your into the sound of Rebellion

It took 1.29 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page