Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 need a mic

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Dopeman my mate wants to make raps and keeps pestering me to get a mic he has one but the audio is really low quality and you can hardly make out a word he's saying what decent (but cheapish) mic should i be looking to get
Audio Warfare How much are you looking to spend? I've got an se2200a which takes fantastic recordings for the price.

Here's a couple of example tracks that we have recorded on it:

The Dopeman somewhere in the 100 region i would say that would probably be enough if i could get a decent one for less that would be great just don't know where to look really

EDIT: http://www.musicmatter.co.uk/avid-vocal-studio?origin=google-product-ads&gclid=CMr6nriy1bwCFQQGwwodaGEAoA

dunno if this would be any good don't want to rush n buy one until i know if it's any good lol
DjZelous Ive heard that the audio technica AT2020 is quite good, but dont take my word for it
redwingz I have a behringer mic (cant remember the model haha not very helpful i know), it was around 65 quid which was all I wanted to spend for how often I use it. I have no complaints
Shades
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
I have a behringer mic (cant remember the model haha not very helpful i know), it was around 65 quid which was all I wanted to spend for how often I use it. I have no complaints

The behringer C1 is normally around that price mark

It took 0.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page