Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 TRUE LIFE: I'M HOOKED ON MOLLY

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
castingcall TRUE LIFE: I'M HOOKED ON MOLLY

Do you take Molly -- the powdered form of MDMA -- so often that it feels like you can't have a good time without it? Is it affecting your ability to function during the day? Is your Molly use no longer confined to the occasional party and starting to become more frequent? 

If you appear between the ages of 18-28 and are hooked on Molly, we want to hear your story. Email us at [email protected]. Please be sure to include your name, location, telephone number, a recent photo and a brief description of your situation.
The drunken scotsman Yeah I'm hooked on Molly, I blame hardcore music.
latininxtc lmao omg that show is still around? haha
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by castingcall:

Do you take Molly -- the powdered form of MDMA -- so often that it feels like you can't have a good time without it? Is it affecting your ability to function during the day? Is your Molly use no longer confined to the occasional party and starting to become more frequent? 

If you appear between the ages of 18-28 and are hooked on Molly, we want to hear your story. Email us at [email protected]. Please be sure to include your name, location, telephone number, a recent photo and a brief description of your situation.

I can just imagine the first half of this paragraph being pasted into a text-to-speech generator and turned into a hardcore track.
AceofSpades_Lorenzo nevermind :p
Elipton So much fail here
versia
quote:

hi i am interested these are the drugs i do:

cocaine, ecstasy, dope, crack, ghb, ice, speed, ketamine, nitrous, heroin, mescaline, dmt, mushrooms, lsd.
DjZelous
DjZelous
quote:
Originally posted by versia:
[quote]Originally posted by castingcall:

cocaine, ecstasy, dope, crack, ghb, ice, speed, ketamine, nitrous, heroin, mescaline, dmt, mushrooms, lsd.

im your pill provider, im your dealer :)

djDMS Reminds me of that godawful Cedric Gervais track.

Truly horrible
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Reminds me of that godawful Cedric Gervais track.

Truly horrible

which track is horrible? Dealer??? That's an awesome track, one of his very best.
djDMS Nothing to do with S3RL Stevo.

I'm referring to Cedric Gervais - Molly

Horrific.
versia
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Nothing to do with S3RL Stevo.

I'm referring to Cedric Gervais - Molly

Horrific.

They use a 303, it's practically freeform!

djDMS I can think of 303 reasons why that shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Freeform! :-p
DjZelous That track molly, thats whats turning the electronic music scene to crap. drugs today are like a joke, people cant handle it these days.
don_simon3000
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
drugs today are like a joke, people cant handle it these days.

this is true. give me a time machine, i will travel back to 2008 when pre-ban m-cat was still easy to order via internet. awesome times.
DJ_FunDaBounce
quote:
Originally posted by versia:
quote:

hi i am interested these are the drugs i do:

This is what happens when media like mtv talk about drugs. People glorify it.

Don't flaunt.

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page