Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - track ID request
 Not exactly sure if it's HH

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
delinquent First off, can't believe there's a forum dedicated to HH. Loved it ever since I first heard it when I was like 12 or something like that. So much love to all my fellow HH fans!

So the track I want ID's is in this video.

You'll hear vocals from :31 onwards.

Cheers from down under!
Samination First off, Hi and welcome to the forum. I guess you've missed the forum as it's existed for atleast 10 years :)

Anyways going by the speed of the track, this track isn't Hardcore I'm afraid.
delinquent hey thanks for replying.

It kinda sounds like something from Ultimate NRG 1 which i think is HH or some of the earlier clublands in terms of the tempo.

Hard2Get It's Trance/pop Trance. So yeah Clubland sounds about right. If it was played at a gym then it is presumably something mainstream so shouldn't be too hard to find the name of.
delinquent Yes but that's being played at an Aussie gym and I'm not sure how it is in other places, but at our gyms the guys who work there just play what they like so it very well could be some HH.

But as you said, clubland/ult NRG...its in that bracket.

Could you give me some clues on finding the track haha?
don_simon3000 wow that lad does 1 rep....

my advice would be look for another workout vid on youtube (sure there will be loads) where the actual exercise is done properly

and yeh, i wanna find a gym where they play happy hardcore and not some everyday pop/mainstream stuff, that would be so awesome.
delinquent lol...don't tell me you're going to pretend you're stronger. Everyone online claims they can bench 150kgs with ease yet when you go to gyms no ones even touching 2 plates - and that's even the muscular guys. After 4 years of lifting and making myself a good physique, i still don't do 100kg for more than 6 reps.
don_simon3000 i never pretended to be stronger nor did i name any actual number of how much i could lift. all i said that the exercise is done wrongly, i always do between 6 and 8 reps, no idea how much i could do with only 1 rep and honestly i am not interested in doing the exercise wrong just for the sake of it.
Dys7
quote:
Originally posted by don_simon3000:
i never pretended to be stronger nor did i name any actual number of how much i could lift. all i said that the exercise is done wrongly, i always do between 6 and 8 reps, no idea how much i could do with only 1 rep and honestly i am not interested in doing the exercise wrong just for the sake of it.

Think I can understand how he came to that, you say "Wow 1 rep" like it could mean "Only 1 rep? I could do better".
delinquent
quote:
i never pretended to be stronger nor did i name any actual number of how much i could lift. all i said that the exercise is done wrongly, i always do between 6 and 8 reps, no idea how much i could do with only 1 rep and honestly i am not interested in doing the exercise wrong just for the sake of it.

You sure made it seem like it was pathetic. I think what you're getting at is his ROM...to each his own. If it was for powerlifting than you'd have a point, but since he's was in it for bodybuilding purposes, it doesn't matter.

don_simon3000
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

Think I can understand how he came to that, you say "Wow 1 rep" like it could mean "Only 1 rep? I could do better".

no i just meant that doing 1 rep is basically doing the exercise wrong. i never done 1 rep so i cant tell how much i could or would do. also the risk of injuries rises if you add so much weight that you can only do 1 rep. not worth it.
delinquent
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
quote:

Exactly.
Hard2Get 'Wrong' is relative. Who knows why he was doing one rep? It's only wrong if it's not conducive to his goals. There is also nothing to suggest he is training, in which case it makes no difference anyway (like if he is showing off, of trying to see how much he can press in one rep). The only thing that can be actually wrong is technique.

Anyway that is completely off topic lol. There is no way in which the tune in the vid is Hardcore.
delinquent Way toooo off topic lol

Only reason that it gives me that hardcore sound is

a) the vocals...lol it just sounds so like a UK chick in a hardcore track

b) and most importantly, the post :30 sound of the track, don't know what it's called but it's not like regular trance. Very clubland/nrg feel to it.
djDMS This topic belongs in the 'Pointless weightlifting debate' section.

As for the tune, definitely not Hardcore. Much too slow.
Hard2Get Sad that the only differentiating point is the tempo.
Triquatra it's a lil commercial trance number

Milk Inc - Inside Of Me (1998)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2N7XUJKRGE
:)
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
it's a lil commercial trance number

Milk Inc - Inside Of Me (1998)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2N7XUJKRGE
:)

Well it's a typical genre for Hardcore to steal vocals from :P
Triquatra You're welcome!!! :D
latininxtc Isn't that the guy who died of a heart attack or something due to steroids or human growth hormones but denied ever using them his whole life?

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page