Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Raves secret code? the true ravers!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djbj
well i have heard something the other day - from a m8 and it is all about a secret code for true ravers??? and you have to be 18 to know it, i was wonderinf if anyone knew about it???

mcjutt ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ah h ahahah hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahh
*falls off chair smashes head blood gushes* theres no code at all only u know if ur a true a raver or not and theres no age in it either if u like hardcore and u love hardcore and its a way of life then ur a raver simple theres no code or anything like at all, but in mc jutts mystical ball of fortune i see alot of people moving in to hardcore cos it will get popular and then claim to be die hard ravers thats not bein a raver thats a fake

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
djbj
yeah this is just down in cornwall, its not to say ur a true rave its teh code, true ravers and it means something but i dont know it and no1 will tell me, it sucks

invader Is that the same mate who told you "Happy Hardcore" is music specifically for gay people?

You make me rush.

Phase 4 Records
http://www.phase4records.co.uk/
mcjutt there no secret code man some1s pulling ur leg

all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
djbj
yeah sure its the same guy, but he only said thatv about happyhardcore cause he dont like it. he was serious about this one! he was talking about an event hes going to and his name was all about true ravers, and teh even, well i dont know, lol

StrifeII well ive got the code
but if i gave it out to everyone...
kg4 ...ChAoS!!!

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
Haeobogoblin Yes, there is a code.....here it is, in all its glorious glory...

Halibut

DJ Overdrive:
-=truly hardcore=-
strychnine ^^ nah you have to get a secret code-ring, one of which is placed in every 1000 packets of Dorito's manufactured, which gives you access to the coolest, most underground, most 1337est raves that the regular raver plebs won't ever find out about:

"One Ring to rule them, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them, and in the darkness bind them."

Now about getting you one of those secret code-rings

CandyAss
Drew
http://www.valence2000.com
http://www.hardcorps.org
Brian K everyone knows that in order to enter a rave you must have a shrubbery

and if you already have brought one you must bring another

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
silver What a load of crap... hahaha

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
xxhappyxx lmao!! u can just imagine this guy sayin 'yes the secret rave code..been around for centurys, created by the old, wise, raving masters of hardcore..but you must be 18, for only then will u be wise enuff 2 know it' and u actually came here and asked wat it was...!?! ......

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
TweekiN Dude i have never heard that b4 and i have been raving for 9 years
Does that mean i am not a TRUE RAVER..
I think not
HAHAHA

The FORCE is strong with this one

Go hard or GO HOME!!
rushout so i've been doing that thing where you shake hands with the bloke next to with your elbow, pick your nose, spin around and kick him in the toe for no reason?

damn you fake secret coders! :(

Ryan @ Phase 4
http://www.phase4records.co.uk
mcjutt then just before u get to the que at a rave a dutch bloke comes along and says schtap what r u doin u havent traine in the years of raving u must train with an 88 raver discover the scene paint a fence

rushout lol!

"schtop! this raver isn't ready yet!"

Ryan @ Phase 4
http://www.phase4records.co.uk
strychnine What I'm wondering is ... if there was a secret Secret Code For True Ravers™, what makes you think we're gonna share it with *you*?

silver Ohhh sorry.... I forgot... the secret code is "HappyHardcore.com", for Maximum results you have to run on stage at all events and grab the mic from the MC and scream "HappyHardcore.com!" hehe

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
James D a secret code with free advertising

; )

dj_stey_iz_ere *looks for peice of paper wiv secret code written on*

sorry mate cnt find it

------------------------
Dont drink and drive,

smoke Weed and fly
virus no dude! they showed teh secret code on 90210 one time!

you have to bring an egg to the convience store, and he gives you the secret code..

then when you get to the party, yer supposed to "u4ea"

Brian K say it with me now 'bodegus'

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
Dave Murray lmao - i think this dude wishes he never started this forum now, that was so funny bout the dude from the advert *chuckles 2 himself*

(/Dance Mothe®Fu©ke® On 2Tu®ntables/)

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page