Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 DJ Tools Vol. 2

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CDJay

Release Date: July 21st

01. RedMoon & Meron Ryan - Never Let Go (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
02. Darwin & 3Star - Like Fire
03. Bananaman & Gisbo - Blue Eyes
04. Fracus - Fixx
05. Doug Horizon Vs. Deverstate & Inspiration feat. Jessica - Test Of Time
06. Darwin - Music For The Masses
07. Dougal & Gammer - Fires In The Sky (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
08. Doug Horizon & Al Storm - Horizons
09. Darwin - Crashing Waves
10. CJR -Believe

Available to pre-order both separately, and in a bundle, at www.hardcoreunderground.co.uk
arpz Ordered :D

Seriously, this looks like a really strong one, looking forward to clips *hint* but extremely excited about Never Let Go, Fires in the Sky (F&D) and Test of Time. I bet I know a few of the others too.. Cannot wait :D
Rodz90 I don't suppose you could do some kind of bundle including

- DJ Tools Vol 2
- Muffin Album
- Live at Rehab

pretty please??
CDJay Rehab album ships a fortnight or so later, so that's not really do-able.

CDJay
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by Rodz90:
- Muffin Album

Have I missed something? When's this?

Edit: Yes, I have. There's a thread about it. Sozza.

AceofSpades_Lorenzo Pre-Ordering this & Muffin music album July 1st........ will purchase all the other CD's I don't have being sold via the store in August :D
Rodz90
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Rehab album ships a fortnight or so later, so that's not really do-able.

CDJay

Didn't realize, cheers anyway
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Rehab album ships a fortnight or so later, so that's not really do-able.

CDJay

What about a substitute for something else in your store? I gather a few on here will not care much for a klubbed up album.
djchexmixer Oh, man.... so ordering this....
Quicksilver Mmm love Crashing Waves! A lot of tunes I haven't heard on this one but interested in the Fires in The Sky remix!! I think I said some time ago I wanted a F&D remix of that track... I'm so happy it actually happened!! :D
djscavenger not heard alot of these will there be some clips up soon?
CDJay Absolutely! Prepare to rush!

CDJay
kazukism92 F*ck, just received the First volume and announce the sequel... Damn it! Anyway... nice selection <3.
Mansy This is a cd worth buying! bananaman & Gisbo - Blue Eyes! what a track this is.
DjZelous Volume 1 was great. Let's hope this one is gonna be better :)
_Jay_
Gonna be ordering this over the weekend. Ben played a few of these in his set last weekend and they went down an absolute dream.

Edit: Ordered.

GrahamC Where is this CD and the other 2 from Launch Bundle 6?

A notice went up on the HU site on the 22nd (and another on the 29th saying their direct contact was broken) saying there was a delay but everything was sorted and the media would be with you in 14 or so days, that would have been the 5th/6th/7th ish?

No discs and no update by the 12th, I know it will be a good product and I know you try bloomin' hard but if there is another delay beyond what was stated then you should really make another announcement here or on the HU site.
Onl1ne GrahamC

They are shipping already this week. They had some issues with pressing??? but they have the stock and its certainly going out.

Check the HU Facebook/Twitter

GrahamC Cool, only 7hrs ago but at least it's moving along :)
CDJay Managed to get some shipped out yesterday, all the UK orders to date went out today and we should be caught up on international orders tomorrow

I believe more clips will be going up, also.

CDJay
AceofSpades_Lorenzo simply amazing ;) Love the fires in the sky remix, never let go remix & CJR-Believe
Bad Corey Like Fire is far away my favorite song on this album. Donks, hoovers, Redman vocal chops, absolutely so much to love about this track. A shame wasn't a track preview of this one up!

It took 1.55 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page