Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Off Yer Nut!! 1 and 2 Digitally!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Samination For those who have missed the chance(s) to get these 2 Happy Hardcore collection, you now get a chance of buying them digitally on various digital stores

http://www.junodownload.com/labels/D1D2+Digital/releases/
http://www.beatport.com/label/d1d2-digital/41596/releases
http://www.trackitdown.net/recordlabel/146810/d1d2-digital.html

I remember buying this in a gross/unsold copies retailer (OoB for you swedes that remember how many CD's they had) here in Sweden back in late 1999/early 2000. I also remembered buying a Speed Garage album thinking it was the same kind of music... god I was so wrong there :P
Most of you guys knows that I disliked the earlier stuff of Jungle/Happy Hardcore, but originally I fell in love with DJ Demo's mix on OYN!! 2.

I do not know what kind of label D1D2 Digital is. It seems to have been called "Plan B Music Licencing" before
warped_candykid They are also on iTunes....can you buy DJ mixed material off iTunes? Would it burn as a single track or multiple tracks?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
They are also on iTunes....can you buy DJ mixed material off iTunes? Would it burn as a single track or multiple tracks?

if they are listed as track by track like on the other sites, then it's not a single track. Personally, I would prefer multiple tracks (easier to skip)
Triquatra Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, off yer nut 2000 please, then maybe I can finally hear the Slam Mix lol
silver Ahhh yes.... they are 100% un - (re)licensed and not licensed for digital distribution... the (new?) owner is unwilling to re-license and has removed tracks as copyright complaints come in.
djDMS Totally useless if you want full tracks though.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Ahhh yes.... they are 100% un - (re)licensed and not licensed for digital distribution... the (new?) owner is unwilling to re-license and has removed tracks as copyright complaints come in.

I expected that, just sa much as the React backcat. But those track are still not removed. Sharkey's Hard Life is still up aswell. And Brisk's High Octane albums, which I know he told me was a breach of license. I guess he couldnt get it off from juno.
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I expected that, just sa much as the React backcat. But those track are still not removed. Sharkey's Hard Life is still up aswell. And Brisk's High Octane albums, which I know he told me was a breach of license. I guess he couldnt get it off from juno.

Pretty sure the guy uploading the tracks (who I talked on email) doesn't understand how music works or himself bought the rights to the brand names of the CD and not realizing he needed to license the tracks again.
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, off yer nut 2000 please, then maybe I can finally hear the Slam Mix lol

Ah yes, off yer nut 2000, how in bloody hell they managed to put brisks mix on twice and leave slams mix out I'll never know! only in hardcore!
Triquatra honestly - when i have the cash to spare i may buy up every copy i can find until i get a correct pressing!

It took 0.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page