Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Vinylgroover remastering old tunes!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Captain Triceps According to his Facebook page. For a Vinylgroover Old School compilation.
https://www.facebook.com/scott.attrill?fref=nf
Apologies if this has already been mentioned.
Samination well he did mentioned it sometime 2 months ago, but I guess he made it official yesterday.

I dont like him mentioning "some oldskool" track tho
Triquatra It's a mixed compilation though... *waiting patiently for DJ friendly tracks* :P
Captain Triceps Bollocks, I didn't know that.
Triquatra I'm getting that from
"OK bit of news! I've agreed to do a 'Vinylgroover' Classics hardcore album mix"

DJ Hellfury
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
I'm getting that from
"OK bit of news! I've agreed to do a 'Vinylgroover' Classics hardcore album mix"

As long as there is an unmixed cd with tunes he used in that "mix", i'll buy it.
djDMS New mixes featuring the same old tracks in a different order are totally pointless!
wong unless you can also purchase unmixed version :)
Brainchild This isn't anything to do with Hardcore Underground is it? Who knows what unannounced albums they have up their sleeve.
silver The album is coming out on Total music, run by the same guys that run Tidy, they did an album with Kutski a while back and it did really well according to them. Vinylgroover has been saying for about 2-3 years now he wants to re-start obsession music so we'll have to see how that goes.
Captain Triceps I knew he'd been going on about digital releases of World Of Obsession stuff for a while, I didn't look into this enough to see it was for a mix, I can't see him going to all that effort of remastering and that for a mix and not releasing them individually. I really hope he gets the whole lot released.
DJBoydy Saw this on Technikore's facebook -

"SUPERSONIK HARDCORE ALBUM - Almost all wrapped up! Featuring 2xCD - CD1 Upfront Hardcore mixed by Technikore // CD2 Old Skool Classics mixed by Vinylgroover!

More info to follow "
Casketkrusher Groove Control!
rafferty Would be great to see Vinylgroover produce again. Was one of the best back in the 90's. Along with Justin Time, Erruption and DNA etc

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page