Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Project Badass Vol.1 OUT NOW

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Cyrax Project Badass Vol.1 is the first Limited Edition compilation released via Project Badass

A new Freeform Hardcore provider releasing only the highest quality music, this first volume represents twinkly sparkly uplifting Freeform Hardcore

Project Badass Vol.1 includes 10 unmixed, DJ friendly tracks from the following artists:

Darwin, Transcend, A.B, jD- KiD, ?ternity, Andy Dee, Bad Corey, Evolutionize, Nick 235, Strife ll, Tornadoz and Cyrax

ORDER NOW for a bonus track download and an exclusive Cyrax Album mix
http://projectbadass.bigcartel.com/product/project-badass-volume-one
Includes postage + packaging worldwide

Strife II - Beacon City Skyline ft. Dennean (Transcend & Cyrax remix) F/C Project Badass

Cyrax Vs A.B - Chronosphere F/C Project Badass

Transcend - Salvation F/C Project Badass

jD-KiD - Exiled F/C Project Badass

Cyrax and Nick 235 - The Freeform Room F/C Project Badass

Andy Dee - Our Time F/C Project Badass

Darwin - Hear The Voice F/C Project Badass

Tornadoz - Together F/C Project Badass

?ternity - Solar Fields (A.B remix) F/C Project Badass

Bad Corey & Evolutionize - Contrast F/C Project Badass

_Jay_

Will be ordering this today/over the weekend mate. The clips are excellent.

Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Will be ordering this today/over the weekend mate. The clips are excellent.

nice one Jay

Samination No digital release?
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
No digital release?

no plans for digital release : (

Samination not even in private?
Claxton Will purchase this later. I'm not even going to listen to all the clips. I want to be suprised when I listen to it :)
_Jay_

Ordered. :-)

Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Ordered. :-)

yay , facebook friend (said in Inbetweeners style voice)

quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
Will purchase this later. I'm not even going to listen to all the clips. I want to be suprised when I listen to it :)

cheers bud , you won't be dissapointed

brodster Why do I have to be so broke right now, hopefully I'll be able to order next week. I'm really digging the previews.
Vladel The problem with no digital release especially with freeyawn or sorry freeform is that for every ten boring sounds like the last one efforts etc (since about 2007) is that if you like a track on these sort of exclusive albums is that the great tunes (there's one among those previews) are packaged with stuff you wouldn't be interested in and certainly wouldn't pay top dollar for. If a digital release is available in the future (and can be some time) like Fracus & Darwins second album and the track found a groove which is an outstanding piece. People will wait for good music (see brisk& Darwin - Every time) i waited 3 years for that one. In short if you don't do a seperate digital release it is people who buy the music who suffer and isn't it them you are supposed to be making happy?

Btw i do prefer cds to digital in general if there is enough stuff i like.
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
The problem with no digital release especially with freeyawn or sorry freeform is that for every ten boring sounds like the last one efforts etc (since about 2007) is that if you like a track on these sort of exclusive albums is that the great tunes (there's one among those previews) are packaged with stuff you wouldn't be interested in and certainly wouldn't pay top dollar for. If a digital release is available in the future (and can be some time) like Fracus & Darwins second album and the track found a groove which is an outstanding piece. People will wait for good music (see brisk& Darwin - Every time) i waited 3 years for that one. In short if you don't do a seperate digital release it is people who buy the music who suffer and isn't it them you are supposed to be making happy?

Btw i do prefer cds to digital in general if there is enough stuff i like.

Ya never know it might be released digitally one day 😉
Cyrax OUT NOW , BUY LINK IS AT THE TOP OF THE POST

Cyrax Hi everybody (in Dr. Nick accent)

still copies available

grab them here at the link :

http://projectbadass.bigcartel.com/product/project-badass-volume-one
Alexbturbo Ordered this a week ago and it arrived today.

I admit I ordered it without listening to the preview clips, based on the artists involved, and I wasn't disappointed after listening to it earlier.

Money well spent - looking forward to the next one :)

brodster Ordered :) I'm loving the uplifting freeform vibes
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Alexbturbo:
Ordered this a week ago and it arrived today.

I admit I ordered it without listening to the preview clips, based on the artists involved, and I wasn't disappointed after listening to it earlier.

Money well spent - looking forward to the next one :)

Thanks man , I had no experience when I started this project and have learnt so much , the next one will be even better , cheers for the nice comments

quote:
Originally posted by brodster:
Ordered :) I'm loving the uplifting freeform vibes

thanks mate much appreciated , e-mails with a free track and mix are being sent tonight

Cyrax one last bump , copies still left biatches
Impulse_Response I just bought this a few days ago. I saw something on the freeform forum about a bonus track and mix. Is it too late to get these?
Cyrax
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
I just bought this a few days ago. I saw something on the freeform forum about a bonus track and mix. Is it too late to get these?

thanks for the support mate , i'll send it over tonight !

It took 1.27 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page