Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 R.I.P Robin Williams :(

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Dopeman http://www.hypable.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead/

such sad news i've seen everyone of his films and stand up shows he was one of the greatest comedians alive (2nd on my list of favorites)

he'll be missed :(
Samination I wish this was a joke thread made on 4chan's /b/ forum :(
wong
The Dopeman at first i thought it was a joke but turned on sky news and they were reporting it they said he might of killed himself i really hope not :(
latininxtc They're reporting it as suicide, possibly from asphyxiation. Very sad news. Although I found him a bit too over the top every time he went on late night and did interviews, he was nothing short of brilliant on-screen.
Audio Warfare That explains why Radio 2 was talking about him all morning then! Sad news, he did some great stuff.
The drunken scotsman RIP Robin. Very talented actor and funny guy.
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
They're reporting it as suicide, possibly from asphyxiation. Very sad news. Although I found him a bit too over the top every time he went on late night and did interviews, he was nothing short of brilliant on-screen.

i always though him being OTT was him at his best he's a bit like billy connolly he was usually at his best on a talk show

I'm watching his Weapons Of Self Destruction show on YT right now it's brilliant :) there will never be anyone like him again
Captain Triceps Robin Williams talking about golf.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by The Dopeman:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
They're reporting it as suicide, possibly from asphyxiation. Very sad news. Although I found him a bit too over the top every time he went on late night and did interviews, he was nothing short of brilliant on-screen.

I'm watching his Weapons Of Self Destruction show on YT right now it's brilliant :) there will never be anyone like him again

I've always associated him with childish humor, after seeing him doing stand up, and started swearing and almost doing potty humor, I couldnt stop laughing. But it fits him perfectly, and all the dialects he can do. OH I wish He and Jim Carrie would've done something together
Elipton The last thing he ever did was one of the worst things anyone can do. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Regardless, he was a good actor and his legacy as a generations' favourite comic will live on. I loved Aladdin as a kid, Bicentennial Man, Flubber. All crap movies, but we loved them nonetheless!
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
The last thing he ever did was one of the worst things anyone can do. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Agreed. Don't want to take this thread off track as he was a legend, but suicide is so devastating. Can't imagine what the poor guy was going through though.
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
The last thing he ever did was one of the worst things anyone can do. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Agreed. Don't want to take this thread off track as he was a legend, but suicide is so devastating. Can't imagine what the poor guy was going through though.

apparently it he suffered from depression along with alcohol & drug abuse i suffer from depression on a regular basis as it's part of my mental health problems (i also have pretty major panic attacks every so often which have led me to the brink of suicide a couple of times) and it's horrible so i know a little about what he was going through...but nobody will ever really know what drove him to suicide (if that was the cause of death) depression affects people in different ways plus the alcohol and drug side of things could have played a part we may never know for sure
Craigavon raver Yeah couldn't believe this! my dad told me earlier, and was saying it was suicide, pretty shocking but suppose you never know what is going on through someones mind
The Dopeman it seems it was suicide http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/sheriffs-report-details-robin-williams-suicide-20140812
Sc@r such a shame and a massive loss to the world :(

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page