Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Happy hardcore MP3's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djDMS Trying to gather some 'new' stuff for a Happy hardcore set next month and i'm pretty sure i have just about everything available on download/CD from those golden years. Got just about all the NG/BB, Quosh, Impact etc stuff that's available.

BUT, there's always a chance i've missed some obvious release (so i hope), so here's where you lot come in.

Anybody out there care to suggest some obscure/hidden gems that i might have missed/overlooked?
latininxtc Between what years are you looking for?
djDMS Sorry Stevo, didn't realise you don't know what Happy hardcore is :-p

Lets say '94-99 to cover all areas.
Quicksilver Did you check http://www.justanotherlabel.com/ ? They have lots of Bonkers / DATA, Stompin' Choonz, XY2, JAL, etc.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Sorry Stevo, didn't realise you don't know what Happy hardcore is :-p

I know what it is you moldy cunt, but some people might start throwing tracks from a different time frame that you are not looking for so I wanted clarification! :)
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Sorry Stevo, didn't realise you don't know what Happy hardcore is :-p

I know what it is you moldy cunt

HAHAHAHA! Your insults are amazing!
Mortis Eruption, Slipmatt, Force & Styles, Triple J, Infinity Records, Kniteforce, JAL (and all other labels under that banner), Vinylgroover has some out from his new album but I'm not sure if they're available unmixed. Visa, Hixxy, Euphony, Marc Smith, Al Storm, GBT. All on Beatport.

James Venus released his entire back cat on here not so long ago.

That's just a few I can think of right now. Any specific tracks you're looking for?
djDMS Thanks for that chaps. Nothing in particular Stu, just wanting to expand the collection legitimately.

Good shout on Infinity though, hadn't looked for that.
Samination Silver re-released a bunch of backcat digitally at a higher quality than the ones that where one imodownload, aswell as the infinity stuff released under his reign
Claxton Has 'Have It All' seen a full digital release?

EDIT: Found it
djDMS Yep, definitely got that one mate :-)
Claxton Will the UK Dance back catalog ever be released?

Does anyone have 'All Over The UK' on CD?
CDJay I have it, but you won't be djing from it without significant restorative mastering work.

CDJay
Mortis Plus All Over the UK isn't very DJ friendly.
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Silver re-released a bunch of backcat digitally at a higher quality than the ones that where one imodownload, aswell as the infinity stuff released under his reign

As well as MasterWax if you wanted to get in on that as well :)
Impulse_Response Where can I find all of silver's backcat for sale and what labels? I found Infinity and MasterWax on Beatport.
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Advather:
Where can I find all of silver's backcat for sale and what labels? I found Infinity and MasterWax on Beatport.

You found them, that's it, they are on 50 other stores as well, including itunes, beatport, TID, Juno... buy from wherever you like. Hardcore Addiction the CD comps are also on digital now, same locations.
Andy Digi http://www.dj-demo.co.uk/2013/audios/other-releases/

dj demo has some unreleased gems , they are on his soundcloud for download.
Gazza1712 There is a uk dance album coming that Darren is working on, hopefully this will see the uk dance catalogue get digi releases as I'm sure the tracks that will feature on this album will be available as full individual tracks aswell.
djDMS If only that would be available in the next 3 weeks!

As it is, I'm going to be spending a lot of time digging out and listening to CD's full of old vinyl rips on the off chance I have anything usable :-\

It took 1.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page