Total online 1952
 Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Last few copies of "Put The =) Back" remaining...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Darts Hi guys, first of all just want to say a big thank you to those of you who've supported my first CD album "Put The =) Back" - we've literally sold tons of copies all over the world and I'm proper amazed at how well it's gone down with people - made me a proper happy chap

We're down to the last few remaining copies now, so if you haven't got one and you'd like to get one, you can check out the clips here:

https://soundcloud.com/trackmaster-music/sets/darts-artist-cd-album-put-the-smile-back

or here:

or you can kill 2 birds with 1 stone and check out the clips and order your copy from the Trackmaster website, here:

http://www.trackmastermusic.co.uk

Cheers guys!

Impulse_Response I've been seriously thinking about it for a while now because the clips sound great. It looks like it's finally time for me to get a copy. Do you still have copies of Full Frequency 2? If so, I'm buying the bundle.
Darts Hi mate! Thanks - just tried to make the album fun and uplifting, like I think Hardcore should be We've still got a few FF2's left so yeah sure go for the bundle!
3star cool album glad I purchased :)
djchexmixer Some seriously good tunes on this album. Definitely glad I picked up a copy.

Fantastic work, Darts!
Impulse_Response I bought the bundle a few days ago. I'm really looking forward to them!
Darts Thanks very much guys

Advather - your bundle is on it's way

It took 0.7 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page