Radio listeners 177+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Al Storm Presents Dark Shadows Feedback Thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
latininxtc Albums are being shipped out today, so most of you will be getting them real soon. What's everyone's take on it?
Samination Honest feedback, or only feedback from people who actually bought it?
djDMS Why give feedback on something you didn't buy?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Why give feedback on something you didn't buy?

Exactly this. Honest feedback only comes from people who actually own the product. If you don't have the album and most of your feedback consists of negative critcisms, you're just being a cunt.

You can critique on certain tracks based on previously hearing the whole thing or hearing clips, but we're talking about the album as a whole here.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

Exactly this. Honest feedback only comes from people who actually own the product. If you don't have the album and most of your feedback consists of negative critcisms, you're just being a cunt.

You can critique on certain tracks based on previously hearing the whole thing or hearing clips, but we're talking about the album as a whole here.

I listened to the 4 preview tracks that where out, and none of them enticed me at all. It's not a complete album feedback, but it definitly put me off buying it.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
quote:

I listened to the 4 preview tracks that where out, and none of them enticed me at all. It's not a complete album feedback, but it definitly put me off buying it.

Samination How rude!
DanTheory Got live at rehab and supersonik hardcore on the way so havnt brought it yet! But really looking forward to it - love al storms stuff. As long as it dosnt sell out I will be buying towards the end of the month. :)
CDJay Just in time for Halloween!
DanTheory exactly.. trying to get into the spirit and all
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
How rude!

Vladel Had a listen to some previews and nothing jumped out at me so i might see what other people think and then buy it on the next wave of releases.
djDMS Nobody got this yet?

Coming my way this week.
Mad Max Some good tracks. Another fine showing from the HU crew.

I might aswell set up a direct debit monthly to HU.
arpz Really like DJ Shimamura & Al Storm - Exorcism on this! I love Tubular Bells which is where 'the exorcist music' comes from so this is just perfect!

I haven't really had a chance to listen to this properly yet though so won't give judgment on anything else because I've really only skipped through quickly
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by Mad Max:
Some good tracks. Another fine showing from the HU crew.

I might aswell set up a direct debit monthly to HU.

If only we were that organised!

CDJay
djDMS Annual payment of X pounds, get special offers etc and everything that's released.

Bet a fair few would go for that
djDMS Loving this album!

Nice assortment of styles. A few tracks that don't exactly tickle my testicles but as a package it's rather delightful! The Darkzone remix is stunningly good and loving the variety in the collabs.

Will add more detailed feedback when I pluck up courage to come out from behind the sofa.

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page