Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Lethal Theory signed M- Project !

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
trippnface pretty sweet; though i wish it woulda been HU.

M- project is killing it right now. running multiple labels ; delving UK hardcore ; j core; makina, etc.

seriously my favorite artist right now. not to mention his powerstomp is second to none.

i think alot of joey riots stuff is actually quite bland powerstomp ; m project absolutely owns it

https://soundcloud.com/m-project_suzumoto/powerstomp-promo-mix

thoughts?
CDJay Great news! Combined with Mob those are truly exciting and broad additives to the roster for an active hard working label.

We have Shimamura and MC Stone, so some Japanese heroes are finally coming into the fold for a more global and exciting scene.

I suspect you'll see this all bear fruit in a fairly short time frame.

CDJay
Elipton They signed him, or they signed his music?

Doubt he'd stop making his own albums and compilations in favour of Lethal Theory.
CDJay I can't speak for LT, but in our case that's the last thing we'd want. The idea is to work together to get exposure and expansion for the scene here, there... Everywhere.

CDJay
djDMS Seems logical with the amount of Powerstomp he's churning out. Love what he's doing at the minute and the LT connection will make his stuff a bit easier to obtain
Captain Triceps Glad some of the Japanese lot are getting more exposure here. I've loved most of these guy's work, Shimamura's in particular. A bugger to get hold of usually as well.
Some collabs with UK producers would be brilliant. I always thought Shimamura and Gammer making a track would be blinding.
Shimamura, Gammer and JD-Kid making an EP could be mind blowing.
danielseven
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
They signed him, or they signed his music?

Doubt he'd stop making his own albums and compilations in favour of Lethal Theory.

Highly doubt LT actually signed him exclusively. M-Project still owns and mostly moves TERRAFORM MUSIC for release his music. The Lethal Theory new signing is a great signal for the worldwide hardcore scene. Hardcore Underground did the same by signing Shimamura as a Japanese Hardcore artist, but he still runs DYNASTY RECORDS.

We can expect nothing but great things from those labels in future!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by danielseven:
quote:

Highly doubt LT actually signed him exclusively. M-Project still owns and mostly moves TERRAFORM MUSIC for release his music. The Lethal Theory new signing is a great signal for the worldwide hardcore scene. Hardcore Underground did the same by signing Shimamura as a Japanese Hardcore artist, but he still runs DYNASTY RECORDS.

I think it's obvious, but M Project is alos behind Bastard Pop Terrorist albums right? :P
ViolonC M-Project brings all the good stuff from makina over to spice powerstomp up. Kurt and Riot had their initial push as the sound was fresh, but in the last half year i feel they are mostly repackaging older tracks in a (more and more boring) powerstomp sound without new ideas.

N-Project is absolutely right there to get them moving again.
Thumpa I've signed artists from UK, Japan, USA, Finland, Slovenia, Germany, Australia, France & Spain but I don't get a mention in this thread waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Serious?
Claxton
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
I've signed artists from UK, Japan, USA, Finland, Slovenia, Germany, Australia, France & Spain but I don't get a mention in this thread waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Serious?

...because you mentioned it enough ****ing times for us all. Just messing, it's because Rebuild's a shit label.
CDJay The thread is about M-Project, not what label's signed who and when.

Still, I can defuse this; Rebuild are also awesome and do a lot for freeform and global artists and their exposure worldwide.

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
I've signed artists from UK, Japan, USA, Finland, Slovenia, Germany, Australia, France & Spain but I don't get a mention in this thread waaaaaaaaaaaah!

Serious?

So has Electronica Exposed. What u getting at? :P
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by Claxton:
...because you mentioned it enough ****ing times for us all. Just messing, it's because Rebuild's a shit label.

Hahaha!
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:

Hahaha!

He's one of them now......
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
quote:

Hahaha!

He's one of them now......

Never thought he wasn't...
DJ D-Luc-D
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by danielseven:
quote:

I think it's obvious, but M Project is alos behind Bastard Pop Terrorist albums right? :P

Yup, as well as MOB SQUAD TOKYO releases, Underground Makina Connectionz, X-TREME HARD etc. so there could be no way he's signed exclusively really. :P
djDMS That new Hardcore innovators album is looking good.
trippnface
quote:
That new Hardcore innovators album is looking good.

was just thinking the same thing...question for CDJay: any chance the HU team at HTID LA will be selling this with the other releases as well? would be sweet to pick it up without paying for shipping :p
trippnface aw nm didn't notice the release date :'(
CDJay Sadly, no. We're expecting stock of HI2, yes, we still suffer from wild bursts of optimism, on the 24th. This would mean that *for once*, early pre-orders stand some chance of getting on "release day".

I've stopped even trying to get all pre-orders out on a lone day; it took until yesterday to properly catch up on Rehab/Dark Shadows orders!

CDJay
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Sadly, no. We're expecting stock of HI2, yes, we still suffer from wild bursts of optimism, on the 24th. This would mean that *for once*, early pre-orders stand some chance of getting on "release day".

I've stopped even trying to get all pre-orders out on a lone day; it took until yesterday to properly catch up on Rehab/Dark Shadows orders!

CDJay

haha no worries keep em comin. i seem to recall once those are dealt with HHU will soon be having it's day in the sun; ;D
CDJay It's off to manufacture tomorrow.

Better late than never, eh?

CDJay
jimnicricket so cool~
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
It's off to manufacture tomorrow.

Better late than never, eh?

CDJay

sweet !
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by jimnicricket:
so cool~

right? 2015 Japanese hardcore west coast invasion please ! so much talent :) everyone is craving it. the guy from attack the music said this could be the year; i know they do alot of work in Japan *fingers crossed*
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by jimnicricket:
so cool~

right? 2015 Japanese hardcore west coast invasion please ! so much talent :) everyone is craving it. the guy from attack the music said this could be the year; i know they do alot of work in Japan *fingers crossed*

japanese world wide invasion you mean. you egoistic bastards :(.... :P
djDMS Been a while since Japan invaded anywhere.
Samination
quote:
Been a while since Japan invaded anywhere.

not if you ask koreans or the chinese :P
trippnface XP. lol. thought i coulda phrased that better

It took 1.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page