Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Obie - X

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
AceofSpades_Lorenzo No idea if there was a topic for this but this is on the Lethal Theory website :p

brenergy
quote:
Originally posted by AceofSpades_Lorenzo:
No idea if there was a topic for this but this is on the Lethal Theory website :p

oh yeah, I saw a pic of that near the end of the HU brochure (along with a couple other projects)

and no, i don't think there's been a topic for X (or Obie X, if you will) yet xD

as for what I think of this 10-track unmixed project.... well, I'm sure the Fracus / Darwin / Al Storm / Marc Smith ones are almost guaranteed to be good, but I guess we're gonna find out sooner or later how this album will fare, so count me interested :V
Maggers Looking forward to this! Obie's tracks are usually quite good, really love some of the work he's done w/ Drop Ya Jaw too.
Elipton That advert has diminished the small amount of curiosity about this I had. Never really rated Obie's tracks unless he's worked with a 'better' [subjective of course] producer, and chances are he'll try and pass this off as another Freeform album.

I'll pass, but I'm curious to see what Marc Smith brings to it.
Craigavon raver I'll have to see when it gets released but i'll prob get it
skankineddie666 I enjoy Obies tunes. So I'm definitely looking forward to this.

MK-31 is a Brilliant song!!!! Mind blowing
Ravemark Sounds banging with some good joint productions.
Obie MC
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
That advert has diminished the small amount of curiosity about this I had. Never really rated Obie's tracks unless he's worked with a 'better' [subjective of course] producer, and chances are he'll try and pass this off as another Freeform album.

I'll pass, but I'm curious to see what Marc Smith brings to it.

Try to pass it off as another Freeform album?
What have I tried to pass off as a FREEFORM album?

SFTP has always been a label for good underground music.

This is a lethal theory album so no it's not all freeform, but glad to see the ad diminished your interest. :)
Mickey Init I did post about this in the 'tracks and release announcements' section but we all know nobody ever reads the other sections on here (apart from 'track ID request').

Does anyone know where I can get a 500x500 jpeg of the album artwork? I can't find a decent one on the big G.

I've only just put it on to iTunes this week. I still can't get over how good Gammer's remix of Futureshock is.
Impulse_Response
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
I did post about this in the 'tracks and release announcements' section but we all know nobody ever reads the other sections on here (apart from 'track ID request').

Does anyone know where I can get a 500x500 jpeg of the album artwork? I can't find a decent one on the big G.

I've only just put it on to iTunes this week. I still can't get over how good Gammer's remix of Futureshock is.

Discogs has one at 600x600.

http://www.discogs.com/Obie-X/release/7247079
latininxtc You could have tried asking Obie himself for one, he more than like designed the cover album himself and I'm sure he wouldn't mind sending you a pic over.
Mickey Init Cheers, Advather. I found the 600x600 one on discogs. It comes up as a 300x300 on Google search so I didn't bother checking it before.

I'm sure Obie could help out with the best image quality available but I'm happy with album artwork
for the iPod if the quality is 500x500 or above. If only I could find Bonkers 1-6 artwork that met the criteria! I haven't looked in years so hopefully some have become available now.

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page