Radio listeners 180+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music production & Gear talk
 Looking for feedback!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
TugBoat Looking for feedback on my first proper track.. Levels and eq and stuff like that. My stuff is heavily influenced by J-Core producers btw I bet u can tell haha. Anyways thanks in advance ;D

~TugBoat

Also let me know if this is the wrong spot to post this. I wasnt sure if its ok to post ur own tracks on this part of the forum...
TugBoat Sorry about that mods still new here..
Samination Hearing the first second of the track, I almost thought i was going to listen to 4 Tune Fairytales :P

It's not to bad, but there is still alot to do (presuming it's just a draft)
TugBoat Yes this is till a rough draft. Im saving up for proper gear ie serato. I also do my own vocaloids xD. So glad you like it though!
Hard2Get Vocaloids lol. There is no link to the tune by the way.
DJ_FunDaBounce Levels and such sound ok. I wouldn't worry about them at this point. Perhaps even less if you're just using headphones. You should focus on getting a solid bassline and melody. The one here is a bit random. Sound selection seems to be doing ok. Not much into J-core but it has a somewhat cartoony-feel which I assume is what you were aiming for. Keep at it!
TugBoat Thanks for the feed back. As I said this is a draft. As for the notes themselves.. thats not something im looking for feedback on but i still appreciate it. I guess maybe i have my own style i just play what comes to mind im suzuki trained so i just freestyle shit really. Cant read music haha....
Hard2Get Still not seeing the link!
The Dopeman
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Still not seeing the link!

https://soundcloud.com/tuggyboat/hot-one-4-u

any better?

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page