Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 LIZARD SQUAD!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Dopeman seriously...bunch of no life tits who need shot!!!!!!!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/12/25/xbox-live-playstation-network-hack/20895113/

forget the so called console wars this is just ******** both companies need to tighten shit up

i hate humans at times
oxis currently lmaoing @ my younger cousins on facebook complaining about not being able to play the new call of duty they got for christmas

also isnt this like the third time playstation has been hacked? sony needs to put up some competent protection or smth unless they really dont care about their stuff
Triquatra Steam seems to be running alright!
The Dopeman i was about to go play pvp on dark souls (amazingly a lot of people still do!) it's ok now but my god these guys need to get out n get some pussy

sony are idiots they're constantl being hacked it seems
Samination there's nothing you can do against DDoS attackers, other than maybe having different servers for each region. Not even attackers would bother attacking all servers because it would be weaker.

Also, this isnt a hack. It's just multiple computers trying to connect to one server... basicly every 10th of a second or so :P
ninja edit https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/548373567084056576

lmao
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
there's nothing you can do against DDoS attackers, other than maybe having different servers for each region. Not even attackers would bother attacking all servers because it would be weaker.

Also, this isnt a hack. It's just multiple computers trying to connect to one server... basicly every 10th of a second or so :P

Why can't the server just block requests that are obviously malicious?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
there's nothing you can do against DDoS attackers, other than maybe having different servers for each region. Not even attackers would bother attacking all servers because it would be weaker.

Why can't the server just block requests that are obviously malicious?

it still needs to process them. They might take up less bandwidth if blocked, but they still generates a connection
Yoko Can you not simply tell the machine NOT to listen on the ports the DDoS is coming through? That's what we do here and it seems to work pretty good.

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page