Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Happy Hardcore in a New Movie - Son of a Gun

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djyogi Just watched this movie last night http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2452200/ and found it interesting that they were playing Mental Theo and Charly Lownoise - wonderful days, Mark Oh - Tears don't lie and Interactive - Forever Young.

The movie overall isn't too bad. Quite decent for an Aussie flick.
silver Did you check the final credits :)

I did the mix, music selection and a little bit of licencing ground work with S3RL :)

Been sitting on NDA for over a year, we both saw and synced the scene way back then :)
Gisbo nice to hear hardcore getting some love in films :)
versia Pretty sweet :).
djyogi
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Did you check the final credits :)

I did the mix, music selection and a little bit of licencing ground work with S3RL :)

Been sitting on NDA for over a year, we both saw and synced the scene way back then :)

How did you guys get the opportunity to do this? Was quite a good movie I must say by Australian standards.
Samination got any screens showing your name(s)? I cant seem to see it on imdb
silver Yep both DJ Silver and S3RL and happyhardcore.com are credited in the music credits for one of the songs, although we also did the "DJ mix" and the syncing we're not credited for that...

Funny it's called Gun's & Gold in Japan :)

http://guns-gold.jp/
brenergy nice to see Hardcore getting love in cinema

i'll have to check this film out - the japanese trailer certainly made it look like something I'd like :V
LeoBounce
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Yep both DJ Silver and S3RL and happyhardcore.com are credited in the music credits for one of the songs, although we also did the "DJ mix" and the syncing we're not credited for that...

Can you please tell where and how can I find the remixed version of Tears Don't Lie from the movie (there is actually "Boys don't cry" in the new version)??? I really enjoeyd that version and still can't find it anywhere.
silver Its not anywhere I'm afraid, it was made specifically for the movie and it's a cover version of the original song.
ultraskool where can I get a copy of this movie? I would like to view it thanks?

Also those tunes are getting really old come to think of it. Old but Gold! LOL
silver
quote:
Originally posted by ultraskool:
where can I get a copy of this movie? I would like to view it thanks?

Also those tunes are getting really old come to think of it. Old but Gold! LOL

I'm sure you could rent it or buy it from a download store.

Searched about found the scene from the movie on youtube (I had nothing to do with this upload)

Craigavon raver Haha seen this film last year when I was still with my ex girlfriend, we where flicking through the movie channels 1 night and watched this and I couldn't believe when the tunes started kicking in, I was near getting up of the sofa saying "hardcore, hardcore in the film" the ex knew cause obviously I listen to it, but was a little bemused by my reactions I think, excited!

It took 0.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page