Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Gammer & Becci - Look Back OUT NOW!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa Together We Rise's first release is out now at Beatport - http://www.beatport.com/release/look-back/1440211

Next release is in 2 weeks and is Darren Styles, Dougal & Gammer - Stay Young

Mickey Init Hope the label lives up to expectation (and its intentions).

I've not heard this Stay Young tune yet, I don't think, so I shall wait and see. Is it on SoundCloud at all? It's on that DS mix, I remember.

I'm waiting for Top Of The World and Make It If We Try. They should both be out by the end of Feb.
Vladel Yeah that's pretty bland and boring.
Thumpa I'm waiting for Love You Every Day by Gammer & Whizzkid, tune of 2014 for me!
Mansy Not a bad track. I see they rectified the full track preview to a shorter sample lol someone could have ripped it.
The drunken scotsman Not Gammers finest work but defintely worth a download. Stay young is an absolute monster though, really looking forward to that. Any word on when Beneath the lights will see a release?
warped_candykid This doesn't even sound like a Gammer track. It's so soft.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by Mickey Init:
I'm waiting for Top Of The World and Make It If We Try. They should both be out by the end of Feb.

Is that a fact or a guess? Would love to see a release schedule. Can't wait for these two either, especially Top of the world, my favourite tune at the moment.
Mickey Init
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

Is that a fact or a guess? Would love to see a release schedule. Can't wait for these two either, especially Top of the world, my favourite tune at the moment.

It's a guess. Been trying to think of the potential backlog and, even though Look Back is a year or so old, I don't think there are many tunes on the waiting list. If Stay Young is due out on the 26th Jan, we should see releases on the 9th and 23rd Feb.

Is Stay Young more recent than Top Of The World and Make It If We Try?I thought it was.
The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's a guess. Been trying to think of the potential backlog and, even though Look Back is a year or so old, I don't think there are many tunes on the waiting list. If Stay Young is due out on the 26th Jan, we should see releases on the 9th and 23rd Feb.

Is Stay Young more recent than Top Of The World and Make It If We Try?I thought it was.

I think Top of the world is more recent, Make it if we try and stay young have been getting played out for a good few months now whereas I only heard top of the world for the first time on the DS mix on soundcloud. I could be wrong though as haven't been to many raves over the last year or so.

Not sure that's how it works anyway. I think there's a decent sized backlog to clear so Im surprised to see Stay Young getting such an early release. Unless FW will be clearing some of the backlog as well?
Mickey Init
quote:
Not sure that's how it works anyway. I think there's a decent sized backlog to clear so Im surprised to see Stay Young getting such an early release. Unless FW will be clearing some of the backlog as well?

Well, this is it, I tried to apply some logic to working out the release schedule but got lost in it all. I can't think of what backlogged items there'll be but I'm sure FW will hold on to one or two bits, whatever they may be.

As for "Beneath The Lights", DS said on Twitter back in November: "Still waiting on Warners to give me the go ahead."

The drunken scotsman
quote:
quote:

Well, this is it, I tried to apply some logic to working out the release schedule but got lost in it all. I can't think of what backlogged items there'll be but I'm sure FW will hold on to one or two bits, whatever they may be.

As for "Beneath The Lights", DS said on Twitter back in November: "Still waiting on Warners to give me the go ahead."

Bollocks! Hopefully this doesn't turn into an unreleased gem like so many before it. One of my favourites of recent times.

There must be a few backlogged releases. FW didn't release anything for about 6 months iirc and they were behind even then.
Vladel You would think if the aim was to get the music out, they'd just get it out faster than one track every couple of weeks. I think it actually hurts music when tracks are bounced about without proper releases for months on end.
Elliott Not really looking forward to anything in particular on this label. Look Back was probably the best track in their backlog.

I just listened to the entirety of that DS 2014 mix. Atrocious for the most part. Love You Everyday is a bit of a screamer though.
Thumpa I will try and get a schedule off Gammer so we can quosh the forthcoming rumours!
Vladel I wouldn't mind that come running update
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
I wouldn't mind that come running update

you must be all sorts of fucked up if you like that Come Running update yet diss Look Back.
Gazza1712 I also like that come running update and glad it's just an update not a complete balls up of a remix, also breeze and styles have done a VIP update of your shining. Havnt heard it yet though

Off topic but has anyone heard mobs remix on his soundcloud of can't buy my love, oh dear is all I'm
Going to say as I don't like being negative
_Jay_

https://soundcloud.com/chasersmusic/look-back-remix-clip

Captain Triceps I don't mind that Come Running update, for what it is. Just updated for the current style without completely reworking it. Still not as good as the original. Would make a nice freebie!
Mansy
quote:
Originally posted by Gazza1712:
I also like that come running update and glad it's just an update not a complete balls up of a remix, also breeze and styles have done a VIP update of your shining. Havnt heard it yet though

Off topic but has anyone heard mobs remix on his soundcloud of can't buy my love, oh dear is all I'm
Going to say as I don't like being negative

I just dont like the minimal part of it. The rest is alright.

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page