Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HTID & BTID

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Kebab Head are they owned or run by same people?
ConnerIntenzifi Have wondered this myself as both have similar angel logos, the events crossed over in Llloret. I suspect same set up as HTID, Mark Lambert being the money man behind the brand & when Hixxy was involved he was like the face of it & now with the bounce scene having picked up over past couple of years Ben T & the like who own the Wigan Pier brand being the face of that.

Could be wrong although would be awfa coincidental
Audio Warfare Events cross over in Magaluf too - http://theticketsuperstore.com/event/btid-in-the-magaluf-sun-2015/ Certainly looks like they are linked in some way.

I don't know and have never spoken to anyone who is in to Bounce. I'm guessing it's mainly a Northern thing? Strange as I knew plenty people who liked Hard House.
Claxton Ajay (HTID's promoter) is also promoter for Bounce Heaven I think. So that must be tied into the mix as well.

It took 0.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page