Radio listeners 183+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 New artist on Trackmaster

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
X-Ell Hey guys, just a little announcement to say I am a new artist recently signed to Trackmaster Music, I'm well chuffed and never expected to be noticed in something that was just a hobby , and to mark my entrance there will be a 3 track EP coming out on the label.

Please take a listen and see what you think, out soon!

The Upbeat Vibe

Ready R U

Feelin' This

My other tracks (lots of freebies) http://soundcloud.com/X-Ell

Thanks,
Elliot X-Ell
Impulse_Response I really like these. Will probably make this my first digital purchase from Trackmaster.
djDMS Well deserved mate, well done.
_Jay_

Proper chuffed for you mate. Hard to think it's four years now since I started putting your music on my website without your consent! Ha ha!

DJ Cruze Great to have you on board Elliot :) heres to the future & welcome to Trackmaster.
_Jay_

Absolutely love this one:

https://soundcloud.com/x-ell/elliot-x-ell-hopes-and-dreams-un-mastered-clip

X-Ell
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:

Absolutely love this one:

https://soundcloud.com/x-ell/elliot-x-ell-hopes-and-dreams-un-mastered-clip

Thanks everyone :) still can't quite believe it to be fair! Cheers Jamie glad you like that one :)
Simon So what we're saying is, like a hot tv milf, Jay found you first?! ;)

Seriously though, well done, always glad to see some new talent given a chance :)
X-Ell
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
So what we're saying is, like a hot tv milf, Jay found you first?! ;)

Seriously though, well done, always glad to see some new talent given a chance :)

Haha!! He did! Before he started putting my free tracks and bootlegs on his website I didn't really have much of a following at all, I'd go as far as saying he's had a massive role in where I am now! He noticed me from nowhere when no-one else really did
Darts
danielseven I really like the musical ideas of those ones. Nice trance and happy hardcore inspired tracks!

I'm sure that with your signing to one of the active labels into UK Hardcore scene you can improve even more!
_Jay_
quote:
Originally posted by X-Ell:
Haha!! He did! Before he started putting my free tracks and bootlegs on his website I didn't really have much of a following at all, I'd go as far as saying he's had a massive role in where I am now! He noticed me from nowhere when no-one else really did

All your doing mate, not mine! :-)

Mansy Well done man. Been listening to your stuff for a while now, well deserved.

It took 1.08 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page