Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Crush on Hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
redwingz
Hey everyone, long time no speak! Wondering if anyone can help me. Looking through all my old music the other day and realised that due to laptop changes over the years I now only have Crush on Hardcore 5 :(

Does anyone know where I can download the previous 4 from?
Can anyone tell me who was last running CoH and how I might get in contact with them as Id like to have a quick chat?

Cheers!
DJMatjestix Download links.

http://hardcorehighlights.com/crush-on-hardcore/

They were originally free so shouldn't be a problem I think...
_Jay_
Torpex on here was half of the pair of guys that put COH together. Message him on here and he'll get back to ya. :-)

P.S. - How's shit, Craig? Haven't seen you around here in aaaages mate.

redwingz Cheers guys, currently downloading and restoring my collection. Forgot about some of the great tracks on these albums!

Yeah Im alright Jay, hope all is well with you! I havent really been around the forums since I stopped NSR. Thanks for the info, Ill send Torpex a message :)
Mansy RIP NSR :(
silver Hey mate welcome back to the site :)
redwingz Cheers Silver. Been out of the loop on hardcore for maybe 18 months or 2 years. Good to see this forum is still going strong though :)
trippnface oh man **** yes!
Ken Masters Blast from the past, cant believe its been that long since you stopped NSR mate!

Good to see you active again :)
redwingz Cheers y'all :)

Does anyone know another way I can get hold of Torpex? He hasn't replied yet on here, not sure how active he is these days.
Entity
quote:
Originally posted by redwingz:
Cheers y'all :)

Does anyone know another way I can get hold of Torpex? He hasn't replied yet on here, not sure how active he is these days.

I'll message him via FB and point him in the direction of this thread

*edit* - done, and also messaged Joris as well. Good to see you again :)
Ken Masters
quote:

Yeah, I haven't seen his name about these part for a while mate. Hopefully you can get him elsewhere.
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by Entity:
quote:

Cheers Clive, appreciate that. Hope all is well with you, I read you had packed it in, that's a shame tbh. Was listening to your COH3 mix yesterday, still love that mix
CrushOnHardcore Got everything you're looking for?
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:
Got everything you're looking for?

Managed to re-download the mixes but I would like to have a chat with you if I can send you a PM or and email?
Entity
quote:
quote:
quote:

Cheers Clive, appreciate that. Hope all is well with you, I read you had packed it in, that's a shame tbh. Was listening to your COH3 mix yesterday, still love that mix

Going back a bit, but glad you still like it. Yep, moving on and all that. I'll be doing music again at some stage, but in another genre. Beer and catch-up at some point would be good!
redwingz
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Going back a bit, but glad you still like it. Yep, moving on and all that. I'll be doing music again at some stage, but in another genre. Beer and catch-up at some point would be good!

Good to hear you havent completely closed the musical door :) I have been considering a few potential options myself lately on the music front.

Yeah that would be good, not that Im darn sarfff that much ;)
trippnface
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so golden .
any news on release date for your material; want badly
Torpex Hello! I'm useless!

Check PM, Craig. :)
Entity
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so golden .
any news on release date for your material; want badly

Maybe someone at HU can confirm? I don't know.
CDJay Paired with HU7, so somewhat at the mercy of that. HU7 hasn't even started compiling as I've had suboptimal audio since start Dec. Fixed next week

CDJay

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page