Total online 1364
 Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Yanny - Wont forget these days (Sparkz Remix)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
SparkzMusic https://soundcloud.com/sparkz-music/yanny-wont-forget-these-days-sparkz-remix-free

Dubstep free... pure euphoria :P.

Was sat on this for too long, could have done with some more effects and a bit of a better master... but alas... FREEEEEE!!!
DJ_FunDaBounce Nice work! Thanx for the freebie!
SparkzMusic No probs matey. Very much enjoyed working on this 1
Audio Warfare I was going to ask why you bothered when there is already such a great Hardcore version of this (talking about the original one oc) but I like it man so hats off. Was it actually Yanny who did that first Hardcore version or did it just not have the remixers name on it? Always remember being puzzled by that as I didn't know the name and didn't really see it again.

Done a much better job than other recent attempts I've heard. Gone down a suitably different route with it and it sounds lovely, good work. Thanks for the free DL too. :)
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
I was going to ask why you bothered when there is already such a great Hardcore version of this (talking about the original one oc) but I like it man so hats off. Was it actually Yanny who did that first Hardcore version or did it just not have the remixers name on it? Always remember being puzzled by that as I didn't know the name and didn't really see it again.

Done a much better job than other recent attempts I've heard. Gone down a suitably different route with it and it sounds lovely, good work. Thanks for the free DL too. :)

Was the one that got played by the hardcore lot a timestretched version of the original track?
"DJ Yanny presents Terraformer - Wont Forget These Days" if I remember all the details.
SparkzMusic Thanks. Yeah the original "hardcore" version was just the original dance/trance version time-stretched.

Going back even further and the original, original was done by a band called "fury in the slaughterhouse" in 1990.

The idea came from loving the hardcore time-stretch and since it didn't really have any hardcore remixes and is a classic I thought it would be nice to keep the memory of the track alive.

Not a problem at all and i'm glad you all like it
Audio Warfare Ah that's where it came from then. Always did wonder why I never managed to track it down. I remember getting a mix of it on Ufology and that's all I could ever find.
silver Choon

It took 0.89 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page