Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 A.B & Thumpa Major Announcement!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Thumpa

ReBuild Music and Stamina Records - 2 of the biggest labels in freeform music history - are now united for some very special gigs this summer and beyond. A.B & Thumpa are now available for exclusive b2b bookings, bringing their unique style of upfront freeform hardcore to the masses. Frantic, acid fuelled and euphoric tracks with a relentless mixing style are all part of the journey as they take the crowd on a roller coaster ride of emotions.

Freeform music has never been better and A.B & Thumpa are on the front line with what they do. Want to experience 2 of the best DJs around at the minute at your party? Get in touch and fasten your seatbelt!

djthumpa[@]hotmail.com

alex[@]stamina-records.co.uk

Bad Corey Can we expect the release of a new work out device called "The Ab Thumpa"?
Captain Triceps At least as importantly, a joint album release?
silver
quote:
exclusive b2b bookings

You can't be booked separately anymore?

And you should have called yourself ThumpAB :)
Samination *snort* The 2 (of the) biggest freeform labels. :P
Oh well jokes aside, good luck to you, freeform does need to get highlighted more, but sadly, i have to go the purist route and say that I still don't prefer this kind of freeform
Thumpa When we play at Sinistry we'll be playing harder and darker, my freeform sets always cover the whole spectrum so don't worry about that. ReBuild Music albums outsell every other freeform label and outsold Nu Energy 100, the final release on Nu Energy. I run the biggest label in freeform, fact.
Thumpa
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
At least as importantly, a joint album release?

Triple disc album from ReBuild, Stamina & A-Tech out this Summer with 30+ exclusive tracks!
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
At least as importantly, a joint album release?

Triple disc album from ReBuild, Stamina & A-Tech out this Summer with 30+ exclusive tracks!

Is it going to be mixed, or unmixed?
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
ReBuild Music albums outsell every other freeform label and outsold Nu Energy 100, the final release on Nu Energy.

So they each sold more than Nu Energy 100, or total? And it's really not a good comparison considering Nu Energy 100 was released as a limited edition CD release AND a digital release, Whereas all Rebuild albums were just released as a limited release with no option to increase numbers sold in any other form.

Still, currently Rebuild and Stamina are definitely the 2 biggest labels around.
Thumpa The album will be unmixed, 30+ brand new exclusive tracks

It took 0.88 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page