Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - other genre
 Data Records Tune

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Raver_Davie Recently I was introduced to a tune called "The Way" by Devine Inspiration, I hope anyone who has heard this tune will agree with me how wicked it is!

I'm looking for other tunes like this, I've been mixing it with Breeze & Styles' (Ahem! I mean 'Infextious') Neukluez tunes and they go together like butter on toast! Does anyone recomend any other tunes like this?

Dave!
DJ Mouse top tune,top bird and all hehe she's got that "i'm good looking so fu©k my brains out" look on her

back on topic tho,i heard a tune on mtv dance that was pretty cool but i can't remember for the life in me what it was called. will find out when i see it again.

--------------------------------------------------
"Did you know that eleven plus two is an anagram of twelve plus one?"

DJ Mouse
Raver_Davie I've been on the Data Records site and for commercial dance music some of it is quite good!

quote:
top bird and all hehe

I'm looking at her now!

Dave!
DJ Mouse no need to rub it in now

--------------------------------------------------
"Did you know that eleven plus two is an anagram of twelve plus one?"

DJ Mouse
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by Raver_Davie:
I've been on the Data Records site and for commercial dance music some of it is quite good!

What's the URL?

We're dancing wall to wall, all creatures great and small
Raver_Davie The URL is: http://www.datarecords.co.uk

Dave!
Raver_Davie
quote:
Are you going for the more commercial sound or leaning towards Hard House/Hard trance?

I'm not leaving hardcore but I am looking at other music. Is there anything say as hard as hard house but as lyrical or vocal as that song I mention worth listening to? I know it sounds as if we're back to hardcore but I've heard a few Hard House songs with lyrics which are slamming.

I'm also into speeding up hard house and trance (aslong as the vinyl is supposed to be played at 33 rpm) and mixing it with hardcore, especially raver baby - it's a mad fusion!

Dave!
djDMS You've already mentioned the Infextious tune - do you have the Future world track 'Chemical Love' (also Breeze & Styles)? On Nukleuz you can't go wrong with their Green sleeve stuff - different colour sleeves mean different styles and the Red stuff will work too (a bit harder). A lot of the stuff coming out on AATW could be useful too. Most of their stuff is really cheesy but there are usually good remixes in there. Check out tidy.com for more Hard House/Trance - I spend a fortune there every week!

Raver_Davie Just listening to chemical love on Breeze's site, I'll check Tidy.com in a mo. I haven't got much hard house vinyl (less than 10) and have been listening to hardcore since I was 11 back in 1995 so it's a whole new world to me. Interesting though...

Dave!
djDMS I manage to juggle both styles and as you mentioned before, there's a lot of fun to be had speeding up Hard House and Trance records and it can make your DJ sets a bit different too. Loads of the big european trance classics are getting vocal remixes this year - stuff like Rank 1 - Breathe (Airwave) & Snap - Rhythm is a Dancer. Look out for acts like Svenson & Gielen, CJ Stone, Green Martian, Driftwood and there's more good stuff coming soon on Data records, Nu-life and AATW

Haeobogoblin Try anything on the Nukleuz Green label, and Tidy Two, always good for some thumpin' 'ard trance :)

DJ Overdrive:
-=truly hardcore=-

<--(no, i dont just own 7 hardcore releases, im just too damn lazy to keep putting 'em in)
Haeobogoblin that Futureworld - Chemical love is ****ing wicked :D love it:)
most of Breeze & styles hard trance stuff is amazing, aswell as their remixes :)
Also try a few things on the Overdose label - Dj Scot Project's stuff is amazing :D
Also check out Dave Holmes "Freedom".
On another note, check out Tidy's new album, Resonate 2 - should be packed with hard tranceness :)

i really do hope that Tidy Trax read this and send me a nice cheque for promoting them :/ :D

DJ Overdrive:
-=truly hardcore=-

<--(no, i dont just own 7 hardcore releases, im just too damn lazy to keep putting 'em in)
DJ Affliction
quote:
Recently I was introduced to a tune called "The Way" by Devine Inspiration, I hope anyone who has heard this tune will agree with me how wicked it is!

Dave!

Ye i agree with ya mate dat tune is f***** wicked

Hardcore u know the score!!!!!!

DJ Affliction
Raver_Davie
quote:
Ye i agree with ya mate dat tune is f***** wicked

I didn't think many people would for some reason, most of my friends say it's too comercial.

Thanks to everyone for their recomendations, I'm searching the web with my credit card handy now lol. I would go to the shops in town but I've got a fractured tooth and as soon as the cold hits my cheek the pain is imense! Pitty cos my local doctor gave me a sick note for two weeks off, very generous

Dave!
fazza how did u do that mate??

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
Lixx
quote:
Recently I was introduced to a tune called "The Way" by Devine Inspiration, I hope anyone who has heard this tune will agree with me how wicked it is!

If you like that then you may love this - DJ Stompy did a hardcore version and it's still up on the net

http://www.smithers.demon.co.uk/stompy/Way.rm

Pretty sick if you ask me, stays happy but not super cheesy

Raver_Davie I was getting out of my old car (Vauxhall Cavalier) and for some reason I went all dizzy, tripped and smacked my mouth on the door. At that point it was just a little chip and paracetamol was easing the pain really well until it didn't hurt anymore - that's why I didn't see the dentist. As time went on the chip grew into a cavaty as it was too tender to brush so I went to the dentist. He gave me 3 injections (which sent me through the roof!) and attempted to extract it, but it cracked and snapped in half! Now I've got roots in my gum that hurt like crazy but am having them out on the 18th March (!!!)

I'll see if I can get the X-ray off the dentist and post it if I'm allowed.

Dave!
Raver_Davie Dude! Is that Hardcore version still out there to buy? Or are we still waiting for it's release?

Dave!
Lixx Don't know really, but Stompy hasn't released anything new in a while. Here's the thread on ush where I found it

http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=50713

Raver_Davie OK thanks, I'll take a look now

Dave!

It took 1.5 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page