Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 doom 4 footage

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W

starts at 30m 30s

https://youtu.be/2KApp699WdE?t=30m30s

proper boi
Samination God I hate it when they make it look like in game footage, but even the FPS sequences are scripted to fcuk...
whispering Got much more exited on the XCOM2 footage. The first one was really great, i have like 130 hours game time on it.

While Wii U was a disappointment. Starfox looked like meh.
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
God I hate it when they make it look like in game footage, but even the FPS sequences are scripted to fcuk...

its doom, its id software idtech 6 engine, its on the PC, its using nvidia sli, its ingame footage, you need atleast 2 graphics cards, using either sli or AMD crossfire

this is idtech5 engine, nvidia GTX cards that can do sli are on the 9 series, with 8000 cuda cores on each rendering particle effects

Guest ontop of that, if you buy gtx cards, they need 2gb of gddr5 ram, otherwise they suck and will bottle neck when you turn corners
Audio Warfare Looks good and I'll likely pick it up. Much more excited for Fallout 4 from Bethesda though! Obviously doesn't look anywhere near as good but I'll likely enjoy it more.

quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
ontop of that, if you buy gtx cards, they need 2gb of gddr5 ram, otherwise they suck and will bottle neck when you turn corners

2GB? I'd say that's a bit light personally and wouldn't even go with anything under 3GB for 1080p these days. Got a 980 personally and playing at 1440p, I'm waiting to see if DirectX 12 ram stacking in SLI works well to decide if I should get another or change to the Ti or new AMD Fury.

quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
Got much more exited on the XCOM2 footage. The first one was really great, i have like 130 hours game time on it.

While Wii U was a disappointment. Starfox looked like meh.

Loved the last X-Com so really excited for that. I really enjoy the Anno games too so Anno 2205 is really exciting for me. :)

Yeah Wii U presentation wasn't that strong. I still want Yoshi's WW, Devil's Third, Mario Maker, Starfox Zero, Xenoblade Chronicles and Project Zero this year though. Have you been playing Splatoon? Game is amazing, I'm addicted to that at the moment.

It took 0.72 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page