Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Your EDM | Fracus & Darwin Interview

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
_Jay_

Good words from the boys!

http://www.youredm.com/2015/07/15/fracus-and-darwin-discuss-the-hardcore-scene-their-influences-and-their-passion-for-music/

latininxtc Free From Form "an old track" that they wrote "a few years back"??? Is it really that old??? I thought it's been around for less than 2yrs, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, it's an amazing track and it still gets played by them a lot I bet. They played it at HTID Concept back in April.
jordesuvi Nothing but respect for Fracus & Darwin. Undeniably they've produced and pushed hardcore to new boundaries.
It's just a shame Your EDM didn't feature the article on their Facebook.
Claxton If anyone should be flying the flag for UK Hardcore music, it should be these guys!

Great read! HU are this music's hope for branching out and reaching new audiences!
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
Free From Form "an old track" that they wrote "a few years back"??? Is it really that old??? I thought it's been around for less than 2yrs, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, it's an amazing track and it still gets played by them a lot I bet. They played it at HTID Concept back in April.

Well, it's about two years old now. That was its last UK playout, for the foreseeable future, at HTID Concept and even then it was brief. Got to move proven tracks out of the way so new ones get a chance to breathe

Got some very exciting stuff lined up for the rest of the year, and we're close to reveal.

*vibrates excitedly*

CDJay

AoS_Lorenzo Both complete legends. Most inspiring artists in Hardcore. I'm honored to have their support; Can't wait to see them DJ live again!
djDMS Bugs me that they're not at the forefront of everything.
Captain Triceps
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Bugs me that they're not at the forefront of everything.

Basketball, pottery, astrophysics, fishing, televangelism, everything.
djDMS Yes, literally EVERYTHING!
Mickey Init They're really considerate of other people's efforts and contributions to, and within, the scene. It's a shame that their consideration and respect is rarely reciprocated. It almost seems blatant that other hardcore artists don't ever mention the work that they do.

Massive fan of HU, though. Always have been and always will.
CDJay Have a plaudit! Not even kidding, there's an artist in the scene yet to reply to a proposal email 9 months deep, even after I expressed dismay to a a peer. It's 2015, not 2008. Trade off what you do, not what you did.

We can't sit around hoping Paris Hilton develops a social conscience.

CDJay
Claxton I bigged up F&D (to the hills) to said artist the last time I spoke to him, last month!
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Have a plaudit! Not even kidding, there's an artist in the scene yet to reply to a proposal email 9 months deep, even after I expressed dismay to a a peer. It's 2015, not 2008. Trade off what you do, not what you did.

We can't sit around hoping Paris Hilton develops a social conscience.

CDJay

Yea we talked about this, pretty fucked up.

It took 0.94 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page