Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 You want to hear this - NOW!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ryg0r Ok check out my new choonage!!!

Pump Up the Noiz (2003 Remix) - http://mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=44138#

Compound - http://mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=44139#

And my first tries at some Nu Style

Little Johnny - http://mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=44136#

Shall Not Prevail - http://mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=44132#

Hope you like!!!

-=[ryg0r]=-
TypeR i've got four words for you.....

GIVE ME A PROMO!!!!!

tell me how i can get a copy of that record and i'll play it out for sure.

Respect

Dj Ritalin

email me at [email protected]

don't stand and stare, just kick your legs in the air
ryg0r I'm not signed to any label yet, but hopefully soon (within 6 months) it will be on some vinyl (the exact truth to this statement is a little fuzzy, as it depends on DJ Silver.

-=[ryg0r]=-
TypeR bummer

ryg0r yeah, but feel free to d/l and rave at your PC

-=[ryg0r]=-
TypeR * takes out glowsticks and whistle and horn

ryg0r thats it bro, go hard!!!

After all thats what its for!!!

-=[ryg0r]=-
Phayze Pump up the noize, awesome, AWESOME track! My new obsession infact! I seriously hope you get signed with somebody, you definitely deserve it!

[Phayze]
ryg0r Yeah, push the labels to get it released!!

-=[ryg0r]=-
whispering I just downloaded them all, and have to say before listening i was little pessimistic. but they turned out to be really great 10 points...

whispering Now i downloaded all your tunes, and have to say "compound" is your best tune... i just dont know enough english words to say how great it is, the piano and the MC are just so... great...

ryg0r THanx man, thats, um, me Mc'ing. I'm working on some more "compound" style choons, but the words are the hardest thing to get. I'm actually really glad that you like Compound, it was sort of an experiement, now that some like the result - I'll do more!!!

-=[ryg0r]=-
strychnine Okee-dokey I've finally gotten around to checking out these tracks, so here's what I think (whether you want it or not ):

Little Johnny: Fun track to listen to, but if this is supposed to be Nu-style then I think you missed the mark by a fair bit; it's nowhere near hard enough. Genre-lisations aside though, very well produced (if a little cheesy for my liking).

Shall Not Prevail: Ahh, now that's better. Still too cheesy for Nu-style IMO, and it could use a bit of distortion in the kick ... but then again I'd say the same thing about some of Scott Brown's gabber B-sides.

Pump Up The Noize 2003: Well produced, nice structure ... but I don't like it. I dunno, maybe it's the sheer in-your-face-ness of the main melody that makes it seem overpowering in some places, but it's probably just that "F***ing Boots" is one of my fave tracks of all time and I can't stand to hear that vocal anywhere else.

Compound: OMG OMG OMG COMPOUND OMG *ejaculates*

*ahem* ... Yes, I do like this one. Everything about it. A lot. My only beef would be that the first transition is kinda jerky and out-of-place, but it just goes toward the overall chaotic fun-ness of the track. Awesome.

*plays "Compound" again*

*ejaculates*

i_love_scooter drum and bass isnt really my thing but compound is really good.....its sound a little 'backyard' though but it is still a top song...im not and expert or anything, but keep trying man and maybe ill c you at advenjah and youll be there being the main dj at advenjah in a year or two....

ryg0r Hey, strychnine, I really like your honesty, and thanx - I sorta like the "cheesy" nu-style, but I guess, you have more experience in listening rather that I do making. In any case,thanx.

I'd love to "perform" live hey, be it at Advenjah or Utopia or whatever. But in the mean time, I'll keep making, and you guys keep d/l'ing!!

-=[ryg0r]=-
MCDJ well mate thats me just listend to them all and i have to say they are all very good.
especially Little Johnny because i recognized the tune , i dont know about in OZ but in the UK there was a MacDonalds ardvert for a promotion and it had that tune sept it had word:

' the customers came in 2 by 2..hurra hurra
the customers came in 2 by 2..hurra hurra
the customers came in 2 by 2 the painters the lawyers the school kids too and they ALL...CAME...UNDER The arche and everone got the same '

LOL sorry for that but i had to say it

anyway mate some very good tunes there and i hope to see them on the sheves soon

cheers

Rave On !!!!
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by ryg0r:
Hey, strychnine, I really like your honesty, and thanx - I sorta like the "cheesy" nu-style, but I guess, you have more experience in listening rather that I do making. In any case,thanx.

No worries; "Shall Not Prevail" is actually quite close to something that I would call nu-style. As for the others, they don't really fit easily into genre definitions, which is one reason why I think they're so much fun to listen to - they're something different to the other tracks on my playlist. Good work.

It took 0.92 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page